Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste 13:00 - May 22 with 1710 viewsSaintsNews

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste 22nd May 2023 13:00
Sports Republic are being seen as again rushing into appointing a new manager in haste as they did with Nathan Jones, who was then allowed to take charge at Liverpool in the final game before the World Cup break. 11

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 14:04 - May 22 with 1599 viewsPatfromPoole

“Let Sunday be a day to grieve…..”

Plot lost.

You need a holiday, Nick.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 15:25 - May 22 with 1512 viewsSaintNick

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 14:04 - May 22 by PatfromPoole

“Let Sunday be a day to grieve…..”

Plot lost.

You need a holiday, Nick.

Why we would we not want to grieve the definition of the word grieve is

"feel intense sorrow about:"

Why have i lost the plot because i am feeling intense sorrow about being relegated, as the rest of the paragraph alluded to is a day for the frustrations to be vented and then we can move forwards again

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 15:45 - May 22 with 1491 views1ASIN12

When we went down in 2005 i was upset this time i'm angry and think its serves the club right.

As i said before there was no excuse for us to go down this season and it should not have happened.

Got to feel sorry for all the staff that are going to lose their jobs.
Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 15:55 - May 22 with 1482 viewsWinchesterExile

The problem has been the decision making in the club since SR bought us. Bad decisions were made on the manager appointments and bad decisions were made on player purchases. In addition the club has become more remote from the fans. Therefore the people who made the bad decisions need to go. The trouble is that that is the current board and they’re not going to sack themselves. Therefore the owner needs to get rid of them, and quickly.

SACK THE BOARD.

Will he?
Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 16:04 - May 22 with 1465 viewsSaintNick

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 15:45 - May 22 by 1ASIN12

When we went down in 2005 i was upset this time i'm angry and think its serves the club right.

As i said before there was no excuse for us to go down this season and it should not have happened.

Got to feel sorry for all the staff that are going to lose their jobs.

You forget how bad 2005 was, intense pressure on Rupert Lowe as the man running the club, sacking Paul Sturrock only days into the season appointing and sacking Steve Wigley within a 3 month period and then appointing Harry Redknapp.

A series of signings that came in and did little at least now there have been some successes such as Lavia, Bella Kotchap, Alcaraz, back then it was just Crouch.

In 2005 the club was in more turmoil than it is now

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 16:36 - May 22 with 1421 viewsButty101

@St Nick - why is there only one path we can take? Saints have been buying "ones for the future" forever - they rarely work and just leave us with a bloated squad.

Where are the ones for the future from last season Dynel Simeu, Thierry Small, Nico Lawrence?

We should be replicating what Brighton have done (and what we used to do well), get great old pros, have a sprinkling of home grown players and try to spot talented youngsters.

I have a feeling that Brighton stole our black box when we were not looking as their transfer business has been incredible.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 17:30 - May 22 with 1385 viewsobelisk

Sport Republic confirm lead investor Dragan Å olak has been appointed chairman of Sport Republic and will play a more active role "in overseeing the activities of the group and supporting the leadership of the club."
Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 17:34 - May 22 with 1383 viewsarfurdent

I was sad when the club were relegated in 2005. This time, like many I have spoken too, there is a sense of having seen it coming for a couple of seasons it becomes a matter not to get upset about but just a bit p!ssed off.

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Login to get fewer ads

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 17:41 - May 22 with 1372 viewsPatfromPoole

As is widely known, Selles was Semmens’ appointment.

Ankersen has probably had Martin lined up for some time, but was waiting for our relegation to do the deed.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 21:21 - May 22 with 1257 viewsfelly1

They'll be no grieving from me that's for sure.
I didn't pay any attention to the Brighton game and
I've given my Liverpool ticket away along with another one as I've no interest in watching a rubbish team play a meaningless game.
I'm done with this season..
Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 23:11 - May 22 with 1205 viewscocklebreath

No grieving here either, 2005 I was devastated, this time I’m just looking forward to being out of the premier league

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 09:35 - May 23 with 1054 viewsarfurdent

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 23:11 - May 22 by cocklebreath

No grieving here either, 2005 I was devastated, this time I’m just looking forward to being out of the premier league

that is the vibe I get from talking to so many ST holders in the pub and at the ground

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 12:12 - May 23 with 1019 viewsSonicBoom

I'm not sure SR can win here.
If they act fast some people will be happy that the new man gets maximum time to work with the squad before next season. But someone else will say they are rushing it.
If they take their time someone will say they are dragging their feet. I guess there will be one perfect day where everyone agrees is neither too fast or too slow. Just that no one knows what that date is....
Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 14:16 - May 23 with 968 viewsarfurdent

Sports Republic Should Act With Caution And Not Haste on 12:12 - May 23 by SonicBoom

I'm not sure SR can win here.
If they act fast some people will be happy that the new man gets maximum time to work with the squad before next season. But someone else will say they are rushing it.
If they take their time someone will say they are dragging their feet. I guess there will be one perfect day where everyone agrees is neither too fast or too slow. Just that no one knows what that date is....

12th of Never

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024