Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... 23:29 - Jul 10 with 2541 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

What the sh*t is this? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57761278

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 00:27 - Jul 11 with 2503 viewsBicester_North

The worst thing about this whole tournament is the tsunami of drooling harry monk that is coming out of the fair weather fans mouths (or rather social media comments) and all the media shite that goes with it.
Football was much better before 1996 when it was viewed as uncool and the likes of radio 1 didn’t even report on it in their news bulletins.

Having said that, I’m delighted for all the proper England boys out there who are having a f*cking brilliant couple of weeks

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 00:33 - Jul 11 with 2499 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 00:27 - Jul 11 by Bicester_North

The worst thing about this whole tournament is the tsunami of drooling harry monk that is coming out of the fair weather fans mouths (or rather social media comments) and all the media shite that goes with it.
Football was much better before 1996 when it was viewed as uncool and the likes of radio 1 didn’t even report on it in their news bulletins.

Having said that, I’m delighted for all the proper England boys out there who are having a f*cking brilliant couple of weeks

2nd para, amen. I know many who follow England home and away and have done for decades. It's never been my cup of tea, but this is for them, fair play.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 06:50 - Jul 11 with 2422 viewsSalisburySaint

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 00:33 - Jul 11 by Gennaro_Contaldo

2nd para, amen. I know many who follow England home and away and have done for decades. It's never been my cup of tea, but this is for them, fair play.

Hope the real fans at Wembley tonight of whom I know quite a few, including Wizz and Pat (not the new fans with money or hangers on), have a cracking time tonight.

Come on England we can do it !
Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 06:53 - Jul 11 with 2417 viewssaintwizzler

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 06:50 - Jul 11 by SalisburySaint

Hope the real fans at Wembley tonight of whom I know quite a few, including Wizz and Pat (not the new fans with money or hangers on), have a cracking time tonight.

Come on England we can do it !

Thank you.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 09:24 - Jul 11 with 2301 viewsSadoldgit

It’s the same with all sport - cricket, rugby, tennis, the Olympics.Interest levels peak when we win anything or get close to winning anything. Tennis courts are full when Wimbledon is on and empty the rest of the year. The more media coverage something gets the more interest it generates. On the bright side at least it is generating positivity after such a long negative period of news. If it leads to a few more bums on seats when stadia open again that can only be a good thing.
Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 09:32 - Jul 11 with 2293 viewsChesham_Saint

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 00:33 - Jul 11 by Gennaro_Contaldo

I didn’t realise the British Army was so specifically keen on the football Gennaro….

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 10:28 - Jul 11 with 2240 viewsRon11

I can feel the hate and resentment glaring at us over the English Channel, the North Sea, the Irish Sea and the Scottish and Welsh borders.
No coincidence that "Darkest Hour' was shown on BBC last night then....
Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 17:38 - Jul 11 with 2104 viewskernow

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 10:28 - Jul 11 by Ron11

I can feel the hate and resentment glaring at us over the English Channel, the North Sea, the Irish Sea and the Scottish and Welsh borders.

Not forgetting "the enemy within", tucking into his Bella Vita and washing it down with pints of peroni !
Login to get fewer ads

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 18:58 - Jul 11 with 2054 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/breaking-engla

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/euro-2021/2021/07/11/london-des
Trouble already. Will be chaos after the game.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2021 19:01]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 19:21 - Jul 11 with 2032 viewsSadoldgit

Fair weather fans ... I have no words ... on 10:28 - Jul 11 by Ron11

Fortunately they didn’t show it just before the game against the Germans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024