Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming 08:51 - Aug 23 with 1236 viewsButty101

Hes fuming because Man City dumped him. Even after all the sacrifice's he made, like turning up for a football match on a Saturday afternoon. Getting paid 200k a week
is small reward for missing your chillds birthday....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62617088
[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 8:54]

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming on 09:30 - Aug 23 with 1160 viewsBerber

Got to be up there with the Ashley Cole, “I nearly drove off the road” stupidity. So far up their back ends it’s hardly surprising their pronouncements are “Dickish”.
Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming on 09:44 - Aug 23 with 1128 viewssaints__fan__73

It all pales into insignificance when you compare to the sacrifices made by our own Martin Semmens who is missing time with his kids to watch us play every game.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming on 11:14 - Aug 23 with 1039 viewsSonicBoom

What is all this negativity for Semmens? I thought he was fairly well regarded and had a key role in the takeover. I understand that he made a few comments about the fans at the forum but it still seems a bit OTT for everyone to suddenly turn on him.
Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming on 11:21 - Aug 23 with 1034 viewsChesham_Saint

As opposed to the real sacrifices many fans make to attend matches….

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming on 13:22 - Aug 23 with 935 viewsdwayne_dibley

Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming on 11:21 - Aug 23 by Chesham_Saint

As opposed to the real sacrifices many fans make to attend matches….

Like watching

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming on 13:52 - Aug 23 with 900 viewsSaintsforeverj

Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming on 11:14 - Aug 23 by SonicBoom

What is all this negativity for Semmens? I thought he was fairly well regarded and had a key role in the takeover. I understand that he made a few comments about the fans at the forum but it still seems a bit OTT for everyone to suddenly turn on him.

When a fan said they spend thousands watching the team to lose every week, home and away, Semmens said "I go to every game too, I miss my kids, we all suffer"

Except we all know he gets a 7 figure salary to watch the team, he gets paid to watch them, for us it's the other way around, he gets a pre match meal and probably free travel. He showed he had no understanding about the fans sacrifices at all.

He is basically taking the p!SS, when he says he has to go to each game. He gets paid to! He gets paid to enjoy the games! We pay his wages, we are his customers.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 13:54]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming on 18:44 - Aug 23 with 744 viewsBerber

Poor old Raheem Sterling is Fuming on 13:52 - Aug 23 by Saintsforeverj

When a fan said they spend thousands watching the team to lose every week, home and away, Semmens said "I go to every game too, I miss my kids, we all suffer"

Except we all know he gets a 7 figure salary to watch the team, he gets paid to watch them, for us it's the other way around, he gets a pre match meal and probably free travel. He showed he had no understanding about the fans sacrifices at all.

He is basically taking the p!SS, when he says he has to go to each game. He gets paid to! He gets paid to enjoy the games! We pay his wages, we are his customers.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2022 13:54]

Sadly,we are just aside show for most PLclubs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024