Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any updates on Ince? 14:39 - Jan 29 with 2400 viewsthejack1912

I know he's talking to other clubs but this is taking a life time.

Poll: After making over 300 Apperences is Rangel a Swansea Legend?

Any updates on Ince? on 14:42 - Jan 29 with 2370 viewsAl_Bundy

Paul "the pimp" Ince is dragging his kid around the UK as we speak trying to get a short term loan deal fixed up when two of the sides he's visited can't actually loan him as they have their full quota of loanees. Sundelarland and Hull next stop.
Any updates on Ince? on 15:04 - Jan 29 with 2288 viewsLiam12345

we sign him half past 10 on deadline day

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Any updates on Ince? on 15:12 - Jan 29 with 2240 viewsbuilthjack

Any updates on Ince? on 15:04 - Jan 29 by Liam12345

we sign him half past 10 on deadline day

Blackpool,Monaco,Stoke and Liverpool don't want him. So it's us, Palace, Hull or Sunderland. Only one choice isn't there?
But do we want him now after his pi55ing about?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any updates on Ince? on 15:15 - Jan 29 with 2229 viewsPegojack

Yes, the latest is that Paul and Tom Ince are parked up in a layby on the A1 while Dad looks up the way to Scunthorpe United's ground on his A to Z....
Any updates on Ince? on 15:17 - Jan 29 with 2209 viewsbuilthjack

Any updates on Ince? on 15:15 - Jan 29 by Pegojack

Yes, the latest is that Paul and Tom Ince are parked up in a layby on the A1 while Dad looks up the way to Scunthorpe United's ground on his A to Z....

He could ring Keegan for directions or Ian Botham !

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Any updates on Ince? on 15:23 - Jan 29 with 2172 viewsLiam12345

Any updates on Ince? on 15:17 - Jan 29 by builthjack

He could ring Keegan for directions or Ian Botham !

beefy will bat them off to scunthorpe
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 15:25]

Any updates on Ince? on 15:34 - Jan 29 with 2091 viewsBackHeel

having seen Nathan Dyer, and his mormon-stylee beard, tearing appart the Fulham full back last night I'm not convinced we need Ince, is he actually better than Dyer, Routledge, Hernandez? and don't forget N'gog played plenty of times for Liverpool on the flank (hence his poor scoring record)
Any updates on Ince? on 16:06 - Jan 29 with 1985 viewsjoswan17

Any updates on Ince? on 15:12 - Jan 29 by builthjack

Blackpool,Monaco,Stoke and Liverpool don't want him. So it's us, Palace, Hull or Sunderland. Only one choice isn't there?
But do we want him now after his pi55ing about?

He can't sign for Sunderland as they already have their two players loaned from other teams in Ki and Borini - we're obviously not getting Ki back and can't see them letting Borini go either.. So unless they're getting him on a permanent deal they're out of the running.

Hull are also in the same boat with Livermore on loan from Spurs and Graham on loan from Sunderland - although they're eager to cut the loan move short, but Sunderland don't want him back (likely hell drop to the championship with a whole host of teams interested).

Which leaves ourselves and Palace.. Tough call for him and Daddy. Both nowhere near his family.

There once was an ugly duckling...

Login to get fewer ads

Any updates on Ince? on 16:10 - Jan 29 with 1958 viewsLiam12345

Any updates on Ince? on 16:06 - Jan 29 by joswan17

He can't sign for Sunderland as they already have their two players loaned from other teams in Ki and Borini - we're obviously not getting Ki back and can't see them letting Borini go either.. So unless they're getting him on a permanent deal they're out of the running.

Hull are also in the same boat with Livermore on loan from Spurs and Graham on loan from Sunderland - although they're eager to cut the loan move short, but Sunderland don't want him back (likely hell drop to the championship with a whole host of teams interested).

Which leaves ourselves and Palace.. Tough call for him and Daddy. Both nowhere near his family.

swansea obviously

Any updates on Ince? on 16:21 - Jan 29 with 1880 viewsDewi1jack

Maybe he'll look at an International loan.
Keep going up the right hand side of Britain and you'll get to Aberdeen Paul.

"Paul the Pimp"- Love it Al

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Any updates on Ince? on 16:23 - Jan 29 with 1873 viewsSCFC21

Any updates on Ince? on 16:06 - Jan 29 by joswan17

Palace also have two loan from domestics clubs - Puncheon and Jerome.
Any updates on Ince? on 16:33 - Jan 29 with 1808 viewsZut_Alors

Any updates on Ince? on 16:23 - Jan 29 by SCFC21

Palace also have two loan from domestics clubs - Puncheon and Jerome.

Are we 100% sure on that rule, does it not make a difference that Blackpool are a Championship club?
Any updates on Ince? on 16:40 - Jan 29 with 1774 viewsLiam12345

deciding tommorow according to ssn

Any updates on Ince? on 16:42 - Jan 29 with 1770 views_Kieran

Any updates on anyone today, has CR7 signed yet?

Serious now, it's hard to keep up. x

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Any updates on Ince? on 16:49 - Jan 29 with 1725 viewsQuakerJack

Any updates on Ince? on 16:33 - Jan 29 by Zut_Alors

Are we 100% sure on that rule, does it not make a difference that Blackpool are a Championship club?

I can't find that rule anywhere. I also don't believe that all these clubs have overlooked this and are showing him around regardless.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Any updates on Ince? on 16:59 - Jan 29 with 1680 viewslonglostjack

I could be completely wrong but I get the feeling that the only logical explanation for the visiting of all these clubs is that there was something in our offer that they didn't like and his father hastily arranged a few meetings with other clubs to see if they could get a better deal.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Any updates on Ince? on 17:01 - Jan 29 with 1672 viewsTheClash

Any updates on Ince? on 16:59 - Jan 29 by longlostjack

I could be completely wrong but I get the feeling that the only logical explanation for the visiting of all these clubs is that there was something in our offer that they didn't like and his father hastily arranged a few meetings with other clubs to see if they could get a better deal.

Yeah his father wants him to earn £50k per week and a six bedroom house they can all live in together.

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Any updates on Ince? on 17:06 - Jan 29 with 1648 viewsjruss1

We're back in at 8/13 on to sign him. Whether that means anything I don't know.
Any updates on Ince? on 17:20 - Jan 29 with 1583 viewsAnotherJohn

The rules about loans are in the Premier League Handbook here:

http://www.premierleague.com/content/dam/premierleague/site-content/News/publica

Scroll down to rule V5 and then look at the section.

As far as I can see it does not matter which of the listed leagues the loanee comes from (that includes the BPL and Championship). The rule about the limit for domestic loans specifies a maximum of two players at a time.

Will be interested if you chaps conclude anything different.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 17:23]
Any updates on Ince? on 17:27 - Jan 29 with 1534 viewsjruss1

They would have known this before going to these clubs surely, and the clubs must have known it as well.

I just don't buy this is a loan move, too much hassle. And a massive over sigh for the clubs if they didn't know the rules.
Any updates on Ince? on 17:47 - Jan 29 with 1494 viewsLeonisGod

Update = he's still a c0ck and being hawked around to the highest bidder. Pretty much the laughing stock of other prof players based on Ruddy's tweet from yesterday. Sorry if a ferdy. Gave nothing away at Hull, so I wonder how S'land went. Guaranteed he'd clear off the first chance he had, so not the sort of character we should be chasing imo.

@Johnruddy86 "I wonder how much Thomas Ince has raised for charity on his tour of premier league clubs!"
Any updates on Ince? on 18:29 - Jan 29 with 1428 viewsAnotherJohn

Don't know how reliable this is but the field seems to be getting thin.

http://www.clubcall.com/stoke-city/hughes-pulls-plug-on-winger-bid-1703073.html?

Could it be that if we say no he'll be going back to Blackpool with his tail between his legs?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024