Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread 02:22 - Feb 1 with 52895 viewsjackharris

BARCLAYS PREMIER LEAGUE Venue: Upton Park Date: Saturday, 1 February
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 12:41]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:04 - Feb 1 with 1992 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Feb 1 by shandyjack

whats the LOL for you pleb, he was qality

Of course he was...
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:04 - Feb 1 with 1992 viewsmikecph

I like Dyers Robinson Crusoe look xD
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Feb 1 with 1934 viewsSwanfan1

and they said Stoke played rugby

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:07 - Feb 1 with 1904 viewsmikecph

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Feb 1 by Swanfan1

and they said Stoke played rugby

When ML talked about a league within a league I didn't realize that he was referring to a rugby league within a football league?
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:07 - Feb 1 with 1885 viewslidojack

It's only a matter of time before one of these long balls pays off for them.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:09 - Feb 1 with 1842 viewsmikecph

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:07 - Feb 1 by lidojack

Yep - we need to retain possession or it is only a matter of time - right now we are giving away play far too easy.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:10 - Feb 1 with 1818 viewsSwanfan1

Can only hope our players dont get injured while playing against a rugby team

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:10 - Feb 1 with 1815 viewsOdgaard

Wow we play awfull...And many many awfull mistakes!
Login to get fewer ads

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:11 - Feb 1 with 1790 viewscrackerjack

What is the point of Tiendalli??

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:12 - Feb 1 with 1783 viewsmikecph

Our passing is not good today -.- Play it shorter and with more movement off the ball please :P
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:12 - Feb 1 with 1752 viewslidojack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:07 - Feb 1 by lidojack

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:13 - Feb 1 with 1729 viewscrackerjack

F UCK!!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:13 - Feb 1 with 1717 viewsblaine_scfc

There's Amat, losing Nolan... This was coming
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:13 - Feb 1 with 1699 viewsmikecph

-.-
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:13 - Feb 1 with 1685 viewsPhaedrus

what the fk was amat doing there

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:13 - Feb 1 with 1673 views_Kieran

TIENDALLI WENT WALKIES. IS JDG ACTUALLY PLAYING.

GET RANGEL ON POZ ON NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:14 - Feb 1 with 1660 viewssammylee3

Amat fookin ball watching
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:14 - Feb 1 with 1660 viewsBonjour

and there you go - amat lets Nolan run off him.

Pathetic - men against pussies
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:14 - Feb 1 with 1657 viewsAnotherJohn

It has been coming unfortunately. We haven't got as much as I would like in midfield.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:14 - Feb 1 with 1641 viewsmacthejack

Awful from Dwight, you can't let a team like this get crosses into the box, get tight to your man.
The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:14 - Feb 1 with 1632 viewsoldtownjack

Still plenty of time but our passing has got to be better.

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:14 - Feb 1 with 1625 viewsDrizzy

The Amat at CM experiment showing its flaws once again as he fails to notice Nolan running in right behind him.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:14 - Feb 1 with 1619 viewsquiff

Been coming, wake up ffs!

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:15 - Feb 1 with 1615 viewsLiam12345

We have got to be making something out of our attacks we are getting forward and doing nothing

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official West Ham Utd v Swansea City FC Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Feb 1 with 1550 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I very rarely swear, but I wish Tiendali would f*cking close down a cross once in a while, he's a League 1 defender playing in the Prem. Anyone who can't see it is f*cking blind

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024