Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we don't go down... 10:19 - Feb 6 with 2189 viewspremierjack

I hope Huw gets an experienced manager in and put Monk as number 2 to learn his trade for a while before hopefully being number 1. I think it's time for Curtis to step aside then!
If we don't go down... on 11:56 - Feb 6 with 487 viewsOldjack

If we don't go down... on 11:45 - Feb 6 by Joe_bradshaw

Oh sh1t.

Leighton thinks Monk is a good idea.

we've taken gambles before and no doubt this is another one ,but i for one have total faith in Huw & co they've not let us down to date

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If we don't go down... on 12:00 - Feb 6 with 483 viewsraynor94

If we don't go down... on 11:56 - Feb 6 by Oldjack

we've taken gambles before and no doubt this is another one ,but i for one have total faith in Huw & co they've not let us down to date

I'm 100% with you OJ keep the faith

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

If we don't go down... on 12:04 - Feb 6 with 476 viewsCatullus

It's not just HJ though, Curtis lives and breathes SCFC and Monk is getting into that bracket. Our club captain for so long, devoted to his team. No one will want it more than Monk.
I know we tried this with Cusack, but it was different back then, we had very little quality anywhere and he had to rebuild the team. That he brought in so many duffers was.....unfortunate!!
But Monk has quality to work with and I think we'll have enough to stay up. For the first time in weeks I'm feeling positive.

Bring on Cardiff!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

If we don't go down... on 12:20 - Feb 6 with 444 viewsPrivate_Partz

I really hope you guys are right otherwise my summer is ruined. Having said that they are two top blokes and have my best wishes and full support.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

If we don't go down... on 12:29 - Feb 6 with 428 viewsHalon

If we go Down i surely hope huw gets sacked...My point is that he has had quite a big in that specific scenario....
I do think we will stay up...or atleast i hope so
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024