Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) 16:19 - Feb 16 with 4307 views_Kieran

If we'd produced a similar performance under any manager against a tidy team, including Brendan Rodgers, Bobby? Robbie!, THE Michael Laudrup or even Nick Cusack/Roger Freestone using a 'B-Team' I wouldn't had any complaints whatsoever. You can't legislate for individual errors, especially from a usually very capable defender in Neil Taylor.

Up until then in my eyes we were very comfortable in the game and more than a match for Everton.

Some of our more inexperienced players lost their way (And heart?) a bit after Everton's second goal but I'm proud of the lads, and IF we'd had a better striker than Alvaro we may had got something out of the game.

Disappointed for my boy Jazz that he gave away the penalty because up until then I thought he had a solid game, better that what Tiendalli would produce, he was a bit too committed perhaps.

Like I said before the game all or nothing please, at least it didn't go to a replay. The leader stated his intentions when he put Leroy Lita on. The lads out there gave it their best shot, it's my gut feeling that we could had even lost the game using our best 11.

In conclusion I thought the lads out there performed well for the most part, were committed, and the lads seem to be buying into the supreme leader Garry Monk's masterplan.

The players are looking sharp it's also encouraging that we have potential decent options to bring on from the bench, Lamah's ball into JDG was Pabloooooooooo esque and it was a great run from JDG himself and as everyone knows I'm his biggest fan*, with his performance today & his run out at Stoke he's looking a different player.

Rolling on to the Napoli game, bring it on, I expect the first 11 will be on show. I wouldn't worry because even if we lose the first leg 0-2, De Guzman will go to Napoli and produce a Roy Keane esque performance whilst silencing the hostile Naples crowd & score a hat-trick to put us through.

Nah in all seriousness, we really need to get a result at Stadium del Liberty, bring it on.

SING UP SWANSEA!

GARRY MONK'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 17:33]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 16:22 - Feb 16 with 4277 views_Kieran

Gutted I didn't go but I got bailed on. Sounded like a good support up there anyway.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 16:37 - Feb 16 with 4234 viewsunion_jack

Excellent post.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 16:44 - Feb 16 with 4208 viewsBrynmill_Jack

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 16:37 - Feb 16 by union_jack

Excellent post.

What, the first or the second?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 16:58 - Feb 16 with 4159 views_Kieran

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 16:44 - Feb 16 by Brynmill_Jack

What, the first or the second?

Are you all behind the new regime or are you sitting on the fence until we beat Napoli? : )

[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 18:25]

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 17:07 - Feb 16 with 4135 views_Kieran

Come on people don't just sit on the fence or slag him off like many of you did when the appointment was made.

Are you all behind Garry Monk? Yes or no.

Listen, if the unthinkable and happens then it's my gut feeling it would had happened anyway.

I would not had advocated giving the job to Alan Tate or Lee Trundle, and they're 'legends' too, Garry Monk DOES know his football and according to him he knows about conditioning.

On an unrelated note, Pablo is looking sharp.

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 17:08 - Feb 16 with 4127 viewsDull1Thomas

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 17:07 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

Come on people don't just sit on the fence or slag him off like many of you did when the appointment was made.

Are you all behind Garry Monk? Yes or no.

Listen, if the unthinkable and happens then it's my gut feeling it would had happened anyway.

I would not had advocated giving the job to Alan Tate or Lee Trundle, and they're 'legends' too, Garry Monk DOES know his football and according to him he knows about conditioning.

On an unrelated note, Pablo is looking sharp.

TBF that's three decent games from Pablo in a row. (Does that statement tempt fate?)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 17:10 - Feb 16 with 4118 views_Kieran

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 17:08 - Feb 16 by Dull1Thomas

TBF that's three decent games from Pablo in a row. (Does that statement tempt fate?)

Touch wood aye, the lad is a genius.

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 18:23 - Feb 16 with 3994 views_Kieran

Any thoughts regarding GM's tactics and/or team selection, anyone?

At least the players are looking sharp.

Login to get fewer ads

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 22:01 - Feb 16 with 3852 views_Kieran

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 18:23 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

Any thoughts regarding GM's tactics and/or team selection, anyone?

At least the players are looking sharp.

BUMP.

Are YOU backing GM? You can't just be a glory supporter and get on the GM hype after he keeps us up. There was a lot of discontent at the time of his arrival as supreme leader, are you all just sitting on the fence until we beat Napoli too? : )

GARRY MONKS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!

Btw why on earth did ML sign Alvaro, I struggle to believe he was one of the better options out there even if he was working on a tight budget. After the Itay experiment it was almost as bad as re-signing Sh!te Tiendalli ... Triple mare.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 22:02]

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 07:29 - Feb 17 with 3729 viewsBrynmill_Jack

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 22:01 - Feb 16 by _Kieran

BUMP.

Are YOU backing GM? You can't just be a glory supporter and get on the GM hype after he keeps us up. There was a lot of discontent at the time of his arrival as supreme leader, are you all just sitting on the fence until we beat Napoli too? : )

Btw why on earth did ML sign Alvaro, I struggle to believe he was one of the better options out there even if he was working on a tight budget. After the Itay experiment it was almost as bad as re-signing Sh!te Tiendalli ... Triple mare.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 22:02]

I think you should give up drinking alcohol. While you're still young like

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 07:43 - Feb 17 with 3698 views_Kieran

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 07:29 - Feb 17 by Brynmill_Jack

I think you should give up drinking alcohol. While you're still young like

15/8 - Get on it mukka Napoli ain't ready for this kinda technology!

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:03 - Feb 17 with 3572 views_Kieran

Thanks for the thumbs down, love you too.

Can't until we beat Napoli.

GM = LEADER!

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:07 - Feb 17 with 3565 viewsBrynmill_Jack

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:03 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

GM = LEADER!

I've only ever marked one Cardiff poster down so not me Keez

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:08 - Feb 17 with 3562 viewsWarwickHunt

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:03 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

GM = LEADER!

Mods - could we have a section that only Kieran can access so he can post just to himself as much as he wants?

TIA
GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:20 - Feb 17 with 3538 views_Kieran

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:08 - Feb 17 by WarwickHunt

Mods - could we have a section that only Kieran can access so he can post just to himself as much as he wants?

TIA

Mate you can use the ignore function like.

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:21 - Feb 17 with 3535 viewsperchrockjack

Ive tried to ignore people but it dont always work out that way

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:22 - Feb 17 with 3531 views_Kieran

P.s - For the MODS why were a couple of my posts deleted? Unlike Friday night before the scum game I cannot see how they were in breach of the forum rules.

Oh well ...

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:35 - Feb 17 with 3517 viewsWarwickHunt

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:20 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

Mate you can use the ignore function like.

Could you put yourself on ignore and just talk to yourself instead?
GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:36 - Feb 17 with 3515 views_Kieran

GM's game plan - Spot on. Commitment - 100%. (Like last game) on 15:35 - Feb 17 by WarwickHunt

Could you put yourself on ignore and just talk to yourself instead?

No.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024