Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
John Jensen blasts Swansea 23:30 - Feb 16 with 3982 viewsDarran

Bloated Danish chump.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-arsenal-midfielder-john-jense

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 23:33 - Feb 16 with 3176 views_Kieran

He can f*ck off too.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 23:35 - Feb 16 with 3163 viewsLohengrin

The Mirror again?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 23:37 - Feb 16 with 3143 views_Kieran

They don't know sh!t about the Swans, see.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 23:38 - Feb 16 with 3140 viewsSwanseajill

He would do well to get a job smoking bacon.
John Jensen blasts Swansea on 23:39 - Feb 16 with 3131 viewsNeathJack

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 23:35 - Feb 16 by Lohengrin

The Mirror again?

Innit.

There seems to be an agenda from them for whatever reason.

Case in point, the "reporting" of today's game

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-3-1-swansea-toffees-stroll-3
John Jensen blasts Swansea on 23:41 - Feb 16 with 3121 viewsDarran

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 23:39 - Feb 16 by NeathJack

Innit.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-3-1-swansea-toffees-stroll-3

We done that one mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 23:42 - Feb 16 with 3113 viewsNeathJack

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 23:41 - Feb 16 by Darran

We done that one mun.

Just saw it
John Jensen blasts Swansea on 00:03 - Feb 17 with 3042 viewsicecoldjack

While i detest the Mirror i wouldn't say they are a 100% wrong either, we didn't need to play 3 players that aint played for us in about a year! we didnt need to make 8 changes to the team,Everton flukeda win over us at the Liberty when they were in good form, i was sure we could have offered something better than we did today.

Some of our fans got up at 5am to get to the game, i must give them respect for doing that but to then go there and find what could be described as a 3rd team on the field must have been a kick in the balls .

For me the more winnable game was today not Thursday,last 8 of the FA cup would have been thrilling for us as a club,Napoli will take care of itself in terms of self motivation etc, so i felt this was a game to at least field enough players to compete properly .

Maybe monk wants to keep his powder dry for the league game ?
Login to get fewer ads

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 00:27 - Feb 17 with 2999 viewsDyfnant

I'm sure he used to be a ginger. Well done JJ

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 08:23 - Feb 17 with 2772 viewsThaiJack

I guess you disagree about the sacking being premature. But are there any other parts of the interview you disagree with to post such statement?
John Jensen blasts Swansea on 08:28 - Feb 17 with 2743 viewsgibs0n

I believe many Danes think that John J is not the sharpest knife in the kitchen! Including me :-)
John Jensen blasts Swansea on 08:32 - Feb 17 with 2718 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Innit.

They are being directed in this vile smear campaign by the darkest Sith Lord , Darth Gorman

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 08:32 - Feb 17 with 2717 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Innit.

They are being directed in this vile smear campaign by the darkest Sith Lord , Darth Gorman Ken

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 08:39 - Feb 17 with 2705 viewsItchySphincter

The honeymoon period is over, it's been obvious for a while.

Now that little old Swansea has dared to sack one of the greatest players of all time, regardless of the fact that he had lost the players, cut himself off from the club, lost interest and was taking us down, the hacks have got something new to spin.

Fvck 'em all.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 08:44 - Feb 17 with 2679 viewsBrynmill_Jack

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 08:39 - Feb 17 by ItchySphincter

Now that little old Swansea has dared to sack one of the greatest players of all time, regardless of the fact that he had lost the players, cut himself off from the club, lost interest and was taking us down, the hacks have got something new to spin.

Fvck 'em all.

Since we arrived in the championship they've been patronizing us. It's just carried on from there and now the opportunity to kick us has arrived they've just put their steelies on

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 08:47 - Feb 17 with 2666 viewsClinton

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 08:39 - Feb 17 by ItchySphincter

Fvck 'em all.

This.

It's the old build 'em up, knock ' em down routine.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 09:34 - Feb 17 with 2523 viewsperchrockjack

Its motivation for us to get a siege mentality that we used to have. Laudrup paid too much respect to opponents-all of them

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 10:37 - Feb 17 with 2405 viewsBloodyhills

Another sulking Danish tw@t.

There's one called hamlet who is all over the comments section of every swansea match report in the Guardian slagging us off for sacking Laudrup.
It's almost as bad as that Kiisgod idiot.

:D
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 10:43]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 11:29 - Feb 17 with 2307 viewsJackbustard

"As we know Michael is someone who loves to win cups"

Theres nice for him, dont worry about our Premier League status. Michael loves a good cup run see.
John Jensen blasts Swansea on 11:31 - Feb 17 with 2305 viewsTheFranchise

These Danes are defensive sensitive souls aren't they?

I'm sorry for them but their hero was failing.
John Jensen blasts Swansea on 11:33 - Feb 17 with 2288 viewsgibs0n

"These Danes are defensive sensitive souls aren't they?"

You believe he speaks on behalf of a whole country? Interesting!
John Jensen blasts Swansea on 11:34 - Feb 17 with 2276 viewsTheFranchise

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 11:33 - Feb 17 by gibs0n

"These Danes are defensive sensitive souls aren't they?"

You believe he speaks on behalf of a whole country? Interesting!

How many of there are you?

Just the majority of the ones that come on here and go to the papers, I'm sure you are level headed and very lovely indeed.
John Jensen blasts Swansea on 12:44 - Feb 17 with 2130 views2face

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 11:34 - Feb 17 by TheFranchise

How many of there are you?

Just the majority of the ones that come on here and go to the papers, I'm sure you are level headed and very lovely indeed.

If you read the comments section in Danish newspapers, there are quite a few that don't rate Laudrup. You often hear people say that it's no coincidence that he only stays at clubs for 2 years. I think the devide is pretty much the same as on here.

The Kiisgod type fans are very rare in Denmark. Most of them are on here I think lol. Which is unfortunate for the reputation of us Danes on Planet Swans.
John Jensen blasts Swansea on 12:50 - Feb 17 with 2071 viewsShaky

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 12:44 - Feb 17 by 2face

If you read the comments section in Danish newspapers, there are quite a few that don't rate Laudrup. You often hear people say that it's no coincidence that he only stays at clubs for 2 years. I think the devide is pretty much the same as on here.

The Kiisgod type fans are very rare in Denmark. Most of them are on here I think lol. Which is unfortunate for the reputation of us Danes on Planet Swans.

Rubbish.

First of all you ought to know that there is a huge rivalry between Laudrup's old club Brøndby and FCK, which leads fans of the latter to be far from flattering.

Secondly a Danish poster like Jokeren was always deeply critical of Laudrup before his sacking. He has now turned sympathetic due to scandalous treatment.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

John Jensen blasts Swansea on 13:04 - Feb 17 with 1993 viewssomersetsimon

"You'll see how they respond now. If they suddenly find form with a change of manager you’ve got to start asking questions of those same players.”

This makes no sense at all. If the same group of players start playing better with a new manager, then the previous manager probably had something to do with their poor performances!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024