Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who ll be coming up from the championship? 10:30 - Feb 24 with 1679 viewsLord_Bony

At the moment looks a def for Leicester City!!! Lol

Followed by Burnley?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 10:36 - Feb 24 with 1658 viewspencoedjack

Derby for me .....

Wigan via play off's ..... seem to be on crest of wave since Rosler took over ...
Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 10:48 - Feb 24 with 1636 viewsacejack3065

I've never met a nice Leicester fan so i can't wait to do the double against them next season.

Burnley is fookin' o'rrible so i really hope they blow it but QPR deserve promotion about as much as Cardiff deserve survival. They should have walked that league with their squad.

Would like to see Brighton get promoted to be honest. Last time I went to Brighton we returned with the League 1 title.
Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 11:03 - Feb 24 with 1585 viewsLord_Bony

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 10:48 - Feb 24 by acejack3065

I've never met a nice Leicester fan so i can't wait to do the double against them next season.

Burnley is fookin' o'rrible so i really hope they blow it but QPR deserve promotion about as much as Cardiff deserve survival. They should have walked that league with their squad.

Would like to see Brighton get promoted to be honest. Last time I went to Brighton we returned with the League 1 title.

Burnley are a horrible club I agree.

Remember when we leap frogged them for promotion to the prem they still moan about it...hee hee...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 11:04 - Feb 24 with 1582 viewsperchrockjack

Leicester is a shyte hole and orrible fans orrible rugby club too.
Burnley,traditional club, great fans, cheap ale and an hours trip for me.
Champion

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 11:30 - Feb 24 with 1529 viewsLord_Bony

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 11:04 - Feb 24 by perchrockjack

Champion

Ha ah ,good for you mate as it s practically on your door step!

Turf Moor can be a bleak depressing place for away fans to travel a long distance to I ve heard?

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 12:25 - Feb 24 with 1447 viewsBloodyhills

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 10:48 - Feb 24 by acejack3065

Funnily enough was at that match. Was a student down there so it was great to just be able to cycle over to the ground to see the game. Bumped into some Morriston Monkeys in a night club later in the evening and true to form they were practially swinging from the lamp shades, not for long though as the were soon bounced out lol.
The only other time I saw Swansea down in Brighton was when we won our first away game in the 1st Division. Happy memories.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 12:34 - Feb 24 with 1425 viewsJackfath

Couldn't give two hoots.

Target should be minimum of 12 points from the three teams coming up out of a maximum 18. Over 25% of our 40 point safety total.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 13:51 - Feb 24 with 1340 viewsLord_Bony

Hee

More cannon fodder good doctor?

Worse away game I been to oop North was Scunthorpe a few years back...now that really was a hell hole with fans of the worse type.

Login to get fewer ads

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 14:19 - Feb 24 with 1287 viewsacejack3065

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 12:25 - Feb 24 by Bloodyhills

Funnily enough was at that match. Was a student down there so it was great to just be able to cycle over to the ground to see the game. Bumped into some Morriston Monkeys in a night club later in the evening and true to form they were practially swinging from the lamp shades, not for long though as the were soon bounced out lol.
The only other time I saw Swansea down in Brighton was when we won our first away game in the 1st Division. Happy memories.

Just able to cycle to the ground? You jammy bastard. I remember going on the pop and crisps bus and it was one of the most laboured trips I've ever been on. Completely worth it though to watch Fabian Brandy score and to watch the boys lift the trophy.

Was on a bus that had just come back from an oldies trip in France or somewhere and the bus was in desperate need of a clean and a service. It was nearly 30 degrees and the air con had broken. To make matters worse the bus broke down and overheated pretty much every hour on the way to Brighton. It took over five hours to get there if I recall correctly. Was a good crowd on the bus and we stopped in a dingy petrol station somewhere. Someone bought me and my mate some cans and we had a break in the summer sun. Someone took a big photo of all of us outside the clapped out bus, all jacks can in hand. I've always wanted to see that photo but I've never seen it around anywhere. Was a great memorable day but it took an eternity to just get there.
Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 15:33 - Feb 24 with 1223 viewsDrWig

Champion

Having worked there I wholeheartedly agree. Good market and a couple of good pubs-not quite as bad as Coventry but nearly. Rugby club has little connection with city but with followed by the affluent surrounding areas.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 15:38 - Feb 24 with 1212 viewsValeJack

Sadly think it will certainly be Leicester.

Hoping that neither QPR or Wigan make it.

I've always enoyed our games v Forest and they have decent support so wouldn't mind if they make it, but from the games I've seen this season in the Championshio I hope Derby come up. They haven't got the financial muscle of the likes of Forest or QPR and so shouldn't be much of a threat, but they play decent football.

Will Hughes is a player I'd love to see playing for us but think he's destined for a top-six side.
Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 15:41 - Feb 24 with 1207 viewsbuilthjack

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 15:38 - Feb 24 by ValeJack

I've always enoyed our games v Forest and they have decent support so wouldn't mind if they make it, but from the games I've seen this season in the Championshio I hope Derby come up. They haven't got the financial muscle of the likes of Forest or QPR and so shouldn't be much of a threat, but they play decent football.

Will Hughes is a player I'd love to see playing for us but think he's destined for a top-six side.

Leicester, Derby, and have a sneaky feeling Leeds will get in via the play offs

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 18:17 - Feb 24 with 1135 viewsshingle

I`ll think about who`s coming up if and when we are safe.
Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 18:35 - Feb 24 with 1096 viewsymaohyd

Why Leicester City LOL?

Find that disrespectful. Leicester have a far better history than us. One of the reasons I hate Cardiff and their fans is their arrogance, in seeing themselves as a 'Big' club with a rich history. They don't and neither do we.

Lets stay humble and continue to punch above our weight.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 18:54 - Feb 24 with 1058 viewsScoobyWho

Champion

Yes, looking forward to a visit back there for many a reason.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 20:11 - Feb 24 with 1016 viewsLord_Bony

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 18:35 - Feb 24 by ymaohyd

Why Leicester City LOL?

Find that disrespectful. Leicester have a far better history than us. One of the reasons I hate Cardiff and their fans is their arrogance, in seeing themselves as a 'Big' club with a rich history. They don't and neither do we.

Lets stay humble and continue to punch above our weight.

Stop being so sensitive is it?

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 20:29 - Feb 24 with 972 viewsgibs0n

Would be good to get Leeds up again! Leicester obviously.
Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 21:16 - Feb 24 with 933 viewsorion3016

Good to see arry the second hand car salesman blowing it at qpr

Leicester are up, usually someone makes a late run via playoffs

Be over there now after

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 09:24 - Feb 25 with 794 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 15:38 - Feb 24 by ValeJack

I like forest, but sadly their fans are cretins and always fancy it at are place.
Who ll be coming up from the championship? on 09:30 - Feb 25 with 786 viewsperchrockjack

Humble. Nah we ve had enough of that thanks.

Wigan would be nice and less than an hour for me.

Nice sandwiches in a little working mens ciub I know where youd all feel at home.

Plenty o room in t ground and decent chippies too

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024