Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Film/Tv Sound tracks 14:50 - Mar 24 with 4499 viewsmax936

What's your favourite? Mine is Once upon a time in the west for Film and Tv one at the moment is the theme from the Musketeers. [Smile]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 15:09 - Mar 24 with 2179 viewsscottishjack

I lost count of the number of times I bought the Lost Boys soundtrack when I was younger, between tapes getting chewed and it getting "borrowed"...
Film/Tv Sound tracks on 15:19 - Mar 24 with 2161 viewsDarran

That song Mighty Wings from the Top Gun movie is good Max.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 15:26 - Mar 24 with 2155 viewsSwanjack10

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 15:19 - Mar 24 by Darran

That song Mighty Wings from the Top Gun movie is good Max.

And"playing with the boys"

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 16:00 - Mar 24 with 2143 viewsBanosswan

Platoon. Inception is good too.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 16:10 - Mar 24 with 2138 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

kill bill soundtrack.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 19:04 - Mar 24 with 2108 viewscentrestandswan

Surely Jaws, The Good the Bad and the Ugly, Pyscho and most SF sound tracks, the haunting theme to The Walking Dead is very atmospheric.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 19:07 - Mar 24 with 2107 viewsDr_Winston

Love a bit of John Barry...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 20:16 - Mar 24 with 2081 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Quadraphenia/The Commitments/This is England,
And I love the Mat Munro track in the original Italian Job in the opening scene.

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Login to get fewer ads

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 20:17 - Mar 24 with 2081 viewsGowerjack

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 16:10 - Mar 24 by oh_tommy_tommy

kill bill soundtrack.

And Pulp Fiction.

In fact all of Tarantino's films have great soundtracks.

I also am fond of " Paint your Wagon" .

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 20:25 - Mar 24 with 2066 viewsjackportis

Rocky 3 eye of the tiger

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 20:39 - Mar 24 with 2054 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Big fan of the Donnie Darko soundtrack, both the 80s tracks and the instrumental music.

Yeah...probably on my own with that one.

Absolutely loved Prince's Batman soundtrack when I was a kid.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 20:44 - Mar 24 with 2045 viewsDrizzle

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 20:39 - Mar 24 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Big fan of the Donnie Darko soundtrack, both the 80s tracks and the instrumental music.

Directors cut changed the killing moon opening to some Inxs bobbins. Very good soundtrack.
Film/Tv Sound tracks on 20:51 - Mar 24 with 2034 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 20:44 - Mar 24 by Drizzle

Directors cut changed the killing moon opening to some Inxs bobbins. Very good soundtrack.

Crikey, that was one of the best parts of the movie, Donnie cycling to Killing Moon.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 21:01 - Mar 24 with 2022 viewsTheArtChappy

Movies. Apocalypse now. Finding Nemo. Monsters which I think is the same bloke that did the soundtrack for inception. Hannibal on the tv

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 21:03 - Mar 24 with 2017 viewsDrizzle

The Warriors soundtrack is pretty good.
Film/Tv Sound tracks on 21:28 - Mar 24 with 1990 viewsLohengrin

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 21:36 - Mar 24 with 1976 viewsDyfnant

Highlander & Hawaii Five - O

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 21:38 - Mar 24 with 1975 views1jack

The Entertainer from The Sting, Star Wars, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club for movie sound tracks.
The Minder theme for tv, but the BBC had quite a few good theme tunes in the 70's and 80's, original Top Gear, MOTD, Grandstand, only fools and horses, test match special, ski sunday and I know there's loads more but my mind's gone blank now.
Film/Tv Sound tracks on 22:02 - Mar 24 with 1956 viewsBanosswan

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 20:39 - Mar 24 by FearOfAJackPlanet

+1 for donnie darko
[Post edited 24 Mar 2014 22:06]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 22:07 - Mar 24 with 1947 viewsepaul

Brilliant thread, bluddy hell max where did you get this idea from lol I agree with all the posts, some amazing stuff there. Tarantino soundtracks are epic, especially in Django
[Post edited 24 Mar 2014 22:07]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 22:43 - Mar 24 with 1921 viewsjackportis

The A team theme tune is well cool.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 22:49 - Mar 24 with 1915 viewsepaul

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 21:28 - Mar 24 by Lohengrin

Awesome Loh, what a voice, who is she. The fil ain't to shabby either. I never considered that intro song when I saw the film, I was much younger mind and in them days doubt I would have appreciated such a wonderful voice

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 23:03 - Mar 24 with 1905 viewsLohengrin

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 22:49 - Mar 24 by epaul

Awesome Loh, what a voice, who is she. The fil ain't to shabby either. I never considered that intro song when I saw the film, I was much younger mind and in them days doubt I would have appreciated such a wonderful voice

Pat Suzuki, a Broadway singer. That version of How High The Moon is from 1953. Fantastic arrangement.

Torch Songs like that are few and far between now, Paul. There are a few still flying the flag though. Sort of puts you in mind of the last night of embarkation leave before setting off for Korea. Enjoy...

[Post edited 24 Mar 2014 23:10]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 23:19 - Mar 24 with 1896 viewsepaul

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 23:03 - Mar 24 by Lohengrin

Pat Suzuki, a Broadway singer. That version of How High The Moon is from 1953. Fantastic arrangement.

Torch Songs like that are few and far between now, Paul. There are a few still flying the flag though. Sort of puts you in mind of the last night of embarkation leave before setting off for Korea. Enjoy...

[Post edited 24 Mar 2014 23:10]

Fair play Loh, your politics suck but you make up for it with it some musical gems, you put me onto this awesome lady Imelda May (Remember walking in the sand)
Gonna have a look at miss Suzuki

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 23:23 - Mar 24 with 1891 viewsepaul

Film/Tv Sound tracks on 21:28 - Mar 24 by Lohengrin

Now downloaded and converted to mp3 and on my phone............my new go to sleep song
[Post edited 24 Mar 2014 23:24]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024