Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? 18:16 - Apr 2 with 1416 viewsJackfath

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-26837682

I think they should be classed the same as tobacco smoke and people should be banned from using them indoors.

My main reason for this is I find it offensive having to witness someone putting a cylindrical object inhaling and exhaling "smoke". The very concept is crazy and it should not be something people should have to witness therefore normalising it.

My sincere apologies I didnt see the other thread on this topic.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 18:17]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:22 - Apr 2 with 1399 viewsPrivate_Partz

I can see the argument for banning things that are bad for you. I certainly cannot understand banning things that cause no harm whatsoever. It is such a shame that WAG are wasting time and money on this. Nanny state gone mad.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:24 - Apr 2 with 1394 viewsDarran

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:22 - Apr 2 by Private_Partz

I can see the argument for banning things that are bad for you. I certainly cannot understand banning things that cause no harm whatsoever. It is such a shame that WAG are wasting time and money on this. Nanny state gone mad.

People said the same thing about cigarettes back in the day.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:28 - Apr 2 with 1388 viewsPrivate_Partz

Indeed but science had evolved somewhat.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:29 - Apr 2 with 1388 viewsJackoBoostardo

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:22 - Apr 2 by Private_Partz

no research has been carried out on these e-cigs to corroborate your claim that these cause no harm whatsoever....

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:36 - Apr 2 with 1376 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well let us do the research first. There are loads of things we can ban if they might be dangerous. There are loads of things that aren't banned that are dangerous. Cream cake anyone? We are being monitored to hell on everything. I would be amazed if electric ciggies have not had the once over.
The WAG minister is stuttering away on tv now when told there is no evidence that they cause any harm.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 18:38]

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:46 - Apr 2 with 1358 viewsJackoBoostardo

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:36 - Apr 2 by Private_Partz

Well let us do the research first. There are loads of things we can ban if they might be dangerous. There are loads of things that aren't banned that are dangerous. Cream cake anyone? We are being monitored to hell on everything. I would be amazed if electric ciggies have not had the once over.
The WAG minister is stuttering away on tv now when told there is no evidence that they cause any harm.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 18:38]

Do the research first???

So if it is then discovered to be harmful after a 12 month study - how many people have been exposed?

Fact remains - smokers take up the habit despite knowing full well the risks and addictive nature of the cigarette. So why should it be tolerated by everyone as a result of your inability to stop smoking?

I'm appalled that the government are having to consider banning parents smoking in cars with kids!! Why are they even smoking around kids!?? Smoker's Idiocy and an example of pure selfishness.
[Post edited 2 Apr 2014 18:50]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:48 - Apr 2 with 1352 viewsBravoJack

Smokers are very angry people!
Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:58 - Apr 2 with 1334 viewsswanjackal

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 18:48 - Apr 2 by BravoJack

Smokers are very angry people!

As it seems are non-smokers............. and electronic smokers, patch wearers etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 19:08 - Apr 2 with 1322 viewsPrivate_Partz

The research has been done apparently. Two such bodies quoted on BBC Cardiff. Harmless apparently, although they are helping people quit with no evidence they encourage others to go for the real thing.

Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 19:32 - Apr 3 with 1246 viewsBravoJack

Are you a smoker?
Banning E-Cigs, where do you stand? on 19:42 - Apr 3 with 1235 viewsunion_jack

These e-cigs actually disgust me more than the real things for some reason, and that really us saying something!!

BAN THEM NOW

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024