Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is 08:29 - Apr 16 with 2731 viewsDarran

Alan Curtis.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 08:30 - Apr 16 with 2221 viewsJackfath

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-s-Alan-Curtis-60-Fabulous-p

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 08:30 - Apr 16 with 2221 viewsItchySphincter

LEGEND.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 08:33 - Apr 16 with 2210 viewsJackfath

It wold be a nice tribute to name a stand after him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 08:53 - Apr 16 with 2171 viewsepaul

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 08:33 - Apr 16 by Jackfath

Great shout Fathy, he truly is a Jack Legend and a JB to boot

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:01 - Apr 16 with 2158 viewsZut_Alors

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 08:53 - Apr 16 by epaul

Great shout Fathy, he truly is a Jack Legend and a JB to boot

Great shout. It would be an excellent birthday present, too. Happy Birthday, Curt!
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 9:02]
Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:07 - Apr 16 with 2147 viewsjacabertawe

Could not the Trust put forward this suggestion?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:11 - Apr 16 with 2141 viewsScoobyWho

Legend ?

I remember him being called scum and balled out when he played for Cardiff.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:26 - Apr 16 with 2119 viewsjohnlangy

Lovely man and REAL quality player. Wonder what he'd be worth now.
Login to get fewer ads

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:28 - Apr 16 with 2110 viewspansypants

Many happy returns to a LEGEND!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:28 - Apr 16 with 2105 viewsScoobyWho

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:26 - Apr 16 by johnlangy

Lovely man and REAL quality player. Wonder what he'd be worth now.

Now this a an actual fact, nice to read actual fact than see some generic term attached to him. Because all that does is undermine what he actually is.
He would be in the 10 million bracket most certainly, wheeling away in front of the NB in front of a baying crowd as he cracked home THAT goal v Leeds was a super Swansea moment, and one I was proud to witness.

Top jack is Alan.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 9:29]

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:34 - Apr 16 with 2095 viewsAmy

Happy birthday Alan you legend.

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:35 - Apr 16 with 2089 viewsJocJack

Best Wishes Alan, you were a top top player and an all round good egg! True gent!!
Have a great day. Regards Joc and the girls Kings Lynn. (Barnham Broom)
Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:41 - Apr 16 with 2066 viewsepaul

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:28 - Apr 16 by ScoobyWho

Now this a an actual fact, nice to read actual fact than see some generic term attached to him. Because all that does is undermine what he actually is.
He would be in the 10 million bracket most certainly, wheeling away in front of the NB in front of a baying crowd as he cracked home THAT goal v Leeds was a super Swansea moment, and one I was proud to witness.

Top jack is Alan.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 9:29]

I was 15 I think, when he scored I couldnt contain myself I alone with loads other leaped the fence and ran on the congratulate him, I crapped it when I realised where i was! I hurdled the NB fence running back!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:44 - Apr 16 with 2058 viewsScoobyWho

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:41 - Apr 16 by epaul

I was 15 I think, when he scored I couldnt contain myself I alone with loads other leaped the fence and ran on the congratulate him, I crapped it when I realised where i was! I hurdled the NB fence running back!

And as ever Paul, it was sunny, a burning hot day, years of youth ahead of us, and of course at age we are indestructible ;-)

Great times.

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:45 - Apr 16 with 2054 viewsJackfath

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:44 - Apr 16 by ScoobyWho

And as ever Paul, it was sunny, a burning hot day, years of youth ahead of us, and of course at age we are indestructible ;-)

Great times.

And look at us all now, squabbling on a football forum.

Pathetic.

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:46 - Apr 16 with 2048 viewsScoobyWho

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:45 - Apr 16 by Jackfath

Pathetic.

Some of us though will only respond to personal abuse, when it gets to that level the gloves are off. People need to understand this.

Otherwise, its opinions, and it seems differing opinions upset a certain few.
And my opinion is merely lets keep this thread for Alan.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2014 9:47]

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 10:30 - Apr 16 with 2005 viewsepaul

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:44 - Apr 16 by ScoobyWho

Great times.

Such innocent times aye Scoob, happy days, looking back now 30+ years wow

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 10:31 - Apr 16 with 2002 viewsepaul

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:45 - Apr 16 by Jackfath

Pathetic.

I'm not squabbling!

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 10:36 - Apr 16 with 1990 viewsDarran

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 09:11 - Apr 16 by ScoobyWho

Legend ?

I remember him being called scum and balled out when he played for Cardiff.

Here's one of him at Onion Park just for those people.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 10:43 - Apr 16 with 1982 viewsNogginthenog

Absolute legend and A1 top guy. Used to always turn out for charity and remembrance matches and still looked a top player. Many happy returns. Sir Alan of Swansea has a nice ring to it.
Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 11:20 - Apr 16 with 1963 viewsmonmouth

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 08:33 - Apr 16 by Jackfath

Aye...The Alan Curtis East Stand Extension has a nice ring.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 11:29 - Apr 16 with 1960 viewsZut_Alors

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 11:20 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Aye...The Alan Curtis East Stand Extension has a nice ring.....

We'll have that ready for his 80th.
Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 12:50 - Apr 16 with 1925 viewsZut_Alors

Some great goals here:

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 13:05 - Apr 16 with 1916 viewsmonmouth

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 12:50 - Apr 16 by Zut_Alors

Some great goals here:

I take it there's no film of the amazing goal I remember him scoring at Ipswich. Curling left foot shot after a one-two ifI remember right.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Happy 60th Birthday to THE LEGEND that is on 13:32 - Apr 16 with 1885 viewshomeiswheretrundleis

Happy 60th you old jack bast*rd

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024