Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? 15:03 - Apr 20 with 6745 viewsihatechopra

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 16:51 - Apr 21 with 837 viewsNatterjack

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 16:41 - Apr 21 by Davillin

Logic and reason will not necessarily prevail in a thread like this.

I agree with you completely, Banosswan.

The question wasn't 'would we like to send Cardiff down by throwing the game against Sunderland and thereby costing us £3m' though was it?

If it's simply - and hypothetically - would we like us to play badly & lose to send Cardiff down then plainly most of us would say YES!
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 16:55 - Apr 21 with 832 viewsmagicdaps10

Imagine if we lose to Sunderland and send them lot down.

We get phuck all from the Welsh assembly now.....................the assembly would well and truly ram us up the back door if this was to happen AND im certain Cardiff City would run to the FA calling for an investigation.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 17:00 - Apr 21 with 816 viewsDavillin

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 16:51 - Apr 21 by Natterjack

The question wasn't 'would we like to send Cardiff down by throwing the game against Sunderland and thereby costing us £3m' though was it?

If it's simply - and hypothetically - would we like us to play badly & lose to send Cardiff down then plainly most of us would say YES!

To give full credit to Banosswan, I see it as his pointing out a serious and inevitable consequence that no-one else had thought of before him.

Other posters have also pointed out other unintended consequences.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 17:56 - Apr 21 with 778 viewsUxbridge

So, we're all agreed. A very unfortunate 4-3 defeat. Honour intact, comedy gold assured.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 17:56 - Apr 21 with 777 viewsThursday

It would be terrible to see the team throw a league game.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 18:01 - Apr 21 with 764 viewsWarwickHunt

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 17:56 - Apr 21 by Thursday

Well, we won't. Obviously.

I'd laugh my cock off if Sunderland beating us sent The Vermin down though.
If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 18:04 - Apr 21 with 761 viewsUxbridge

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 17:56 - Apr 21 by Thursday

It'd be worse to see us keep them up.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 19:52 - Apr 21 with 717 viewsThursday

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 18:01 - Apr 21 by WarwickHunt

Well, we won't. Obviously.

I'd laugh my cock off if Sunderland beating us sent The Vermin down though.

Undoubtedly, on both points.

I should have read the thread a little more thoroughly.
Login to get fewer ads

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 20:06 - Apr 21 with 697 viewsMrSwerve

If we're trailing 1-0, we really should send on Ngog and Tiendalli on to chase the game.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

If we're safe,would you like us to lose against Sunderland to send Cardiff down? on 22:30 - Apr 21 with 659 viewsblaine_scfc

As others have mentioned. No need to throw the game, but give fringe players the chance to impress. Fulton, Pozuelo, Emnes, Ngog.... If we win then it's happy days, if we lose and Cardiff go down, then I can safely say I won't lose any sleep.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024