Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donnelly... 18:12 - May 8 with 12624 viewsHubert

Kicking off on Facebook, obviously someone has said something he doesn't like.
Saying things like " if you have something to say, say it to my face" then posting a pic calling people c unts.
Not sure that's the way for a professional footballer to act...let alone a Pl one...not sure he will be one next season tho
Donnelly... on 14:45 - May 9 with 1861 viewsattila_the_hun

Donnelly... on 13:25 - May 9 by Drizzy

He's 22 years old. Absolutely no excuse for being a c*nt at that age. A lot of 22 year olds have bachelors degrees and work full-time in respected professions. Of course people are envious.

Even you can admit it's a f*cking ridiculous sytem where some mediocre player with a hint of potential (who's made all of two first team appearances in his two seasons at the club) earns thousands of pounds a week compared to the labourer working 40 hours a week just to put food on the table. I'll keep my mouth shut though as I'm just another geek on a messageboard.

well said

"I'm Free"

Donnelly... on 14:51 - May 9 with 1849 viewsItchySphincter

Mind the fall from that high horse of yours. Far worse is said on here and we're supposed to be mature adults. Oh yeah, I forgot, it's different for footballers............

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Donnelly... on 19:46 - May 9 with 1696 viewspremierjack

I speak as I find. Met Rory when I took my son bowling against the swans team, he was a nice kid and very polite
Donnelly... on 19:57 - May 9 with 1676 viewsgetcarter

Well said ,leave the boy alone you sad barstewards.
Donnelly... on 21:46 - May 9 with 1597 viewsGretsch

Bloody hell half on here we're begging for him to be given a go this season. Despite the fact he had not established himself.

Yeah he made a twart of himself on Facebook but, cast the first stone and that
Donnelly... on 23:45 - May 9 with 1494 viewsmax936

Donnelly... on 21:46 - May 9 by Gretsch

Bloody hell half on here we're begging for him to be given a go this season. Despite the fact he had not established himself.

Yeah he made a twart of himself on Facebook but, cast the first stone and that

Spot on. Young kid who's made a tit of himself on a message board, fuk my eyes, hang him high innit, all part of growing up, peeps ought to take it with a pinch of salt, fukall to see here, Next?.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Donnelly... on 15:16 - May 10 with 1388 viewsA_Fans_Dad

It is obvious his Father has not been a very good influence on him, he was one of the barriers to Donelly going out on loan, much against the club's advice who thought he needed real game time.
I thought he played really well in the pre-season friendlies last year.
[Post edited 10 May 2014 15:32]
Donnelly... on 15:24 - May 10 with 1367 viewsC_jack

The only kicking off he's ever likely to do if he carries on.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024