Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay 08:55 - May 12 with 2670 viewsel_pancho

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/watch-vincent-tan-laun

The club that keeps on giving...!

Poll: As things currently stand are Huw Jenkins et al more disliked than Tony Petty?

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 09:09 - May 12 with 2638 viewsYrAlarch

Tan seems intent on blaming Malky for Cardiff's demise. How can you blame one bad signing for what happened. The responsibility must fall on everyone. He doesn't like Malky does he? But why continue with such personal attacks even after Malky's grovel?
Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 09:15 - May 12 with 2602 viewsjaf69

earth to tan, come in tan.
Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 09:33 - May 12 with 2551 viewsraynor94

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 09:09 - May 12 by YrAlarch

Tan seems intent on blaming Malky for Cardiff's demise. How can you blame one bad signing for what happened. The responsibility must fall on everyone. He doesn't like Malky does he? But why continue with such personal attacks even after Malky's grovel?

One bad signing, you can't have seen much of them, the bloke wasted an absolute fortune

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 09:33 - May 12 with 2550 viewsGundog

If Tan fecks off Cardiff will end up a financial basket case

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 10:08 - May 12 with 2496 viewsmonmouth

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 09:33 - May 12 by raynor94

One bad signing, you can't have seen much of them, the bloke wasted an absolute fortune

£50m+ including loan fees and wages isn't it? To end up one place higher and back where you started. Got to laugh really, shame that Vin can't see the funny side. "Cheer up Vinny Tan..."

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 10:10 - May 12 with 2481 viewsperchrockjack

Tan represents all that is bad in the game. In an ideal world he and cradiff would vanish into oblivion

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 10:12 - May 12 with 2473 viewsJackSomething

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 10:08 - May 12 by monmouth

£50m+ including loan fees and wages isn't it? To end up one place higher and back where you started. Got to laugh really, shame that Vin can't see the funny side. "Cheer up Vinny Tan..."

Agreed.

The fact that Malky has apologised to Tan, while dropping his claim without a penny of compensation, suggests he didn't have a leg to stand on. Perhaps there was some lining of pockets going on with these signings?

Interesting to see whether Cardiff fans start to revise their opinion of Malky now.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 10:18 - May 12 with 2458 viewsItchySphincter

Looks like he's got heartburn. Makes a lot of good points there, I'd be seething if it was my money but it doesn't negate the fact that he's an idiot for putting the dough in in the first place, even if he was trying to rinse it. Looks like the exit strategy is in play anyhow, Good stuff.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 11:50 - May 12 with 2323 viewsQuakerJack

An overspend of 15mil almost killed the club??? No Tan, a debt of reportedly around 160mil, that's what will kill your club.

I don't believe they'd have gone down with Mackay, we'll never know, but this moron and their spineless fans have killed their club, not andreas cornellius

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 13:00 - May 12 with 2141 viewsJackhero

Brilliant interview, Laughed a lot at that, he is actually quite likable (just glad he does not run our club) as he comes across as just a naive person who just happens to have major amount of cash!
I love how it's everyone else fault and not his. Surely he knows it's all his fault, he is the person who has the say on everything and says yes or no!
Regardless of him staying or not, either way they are fecked!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 13:18 - May 12 with 2080 viewsTheFranchise

It's nuts that the owners of Man city get pelters by Uefa and absolute lunatics like Tan are left to be insane.
Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 13:25 - May 12 with 2056 viewsCatullus

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 13:18 - May 12 by TheFranchise

It's nuts that the owners of Man city get pelters by Uefa and absolute lunatics like Tan are left to be insane.

Agreed. At least citeh have a good return on the money. All Tan has done is spunked a pile over Leckwith and dropped Cardiff further in the mire.

If Tan stays or goes, it's starting to look like damned if he does, damned if he don't!

I wonder just how deep his pockets are? How much can he really afford to lose and how much is he prepared to lose?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Vincent Tan launches stunning attack on former Cardiff City manager Malky Mackay on 13:44 - May 12 with 1984 viewsjack_lord

Tan wants out and is engineering his departure. Personally, I can't see how he has put in 150 mill of his own cash and it is that, and the family statement that indicate his intentions.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024