Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shall i smash his swede in 21:39 - May 20 with 3111 viewsJackArmy07

Had my head gasket done on my bmw 1500 miles ago and now its gone again, shall i go back to the kent who "fixed" and beat him to a pulp??
[Post edited 20 May 2014 21:40]

Shall i smash his suede in on 21:40 - May 20 with 3105 viewsJackfath

No. You'll end up doing 2 to 10 in the pen.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shall i smash his suede in on 21:43 - May 20 with 3085 viewsJackArmy07

Shall i smash his suede in on 21:40 - May 20 by Jackfath

No. You'll end up doing 2 to 10 in the pen.

Shall i smash his swede in on 21:47 - May 20 with 3056 viewspansypants

Phone X-ray to get that busybody woman who looks like she has Michael Jackson's nose.

They soon pay up when they get sight of her

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006sggm/profiles/presenters Rachel
[Post edited 20 May 2014 21:49]

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Shall i smash his swede in on 21:48 - May 20 with 3049 viewsJackfath

Shall i smash his swede in on 21:47 - May 20 by pansypants

Phone X-ray to get that busybody woman who looks like she has Michael Jackson's nose.

They soon pay up when they get sight of her

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006sggm/profiles/presenters Rachel
[Post edited 20 May 2014 21:49]

That's a good idea. I would get Chris Seager on the case though he's the Ferret.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Shall i smash his swede in on 22:07 - May 20 with 3009 viewsJackArmy07

HE'LL NEED AN X-RAY TIME I'VE FINISHED WITH THE KENT

Shall i smash his swede in on 22:19 - May 20 with 2973 viewswaynekerr55

Where did you get it done?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Shall i smash his swede in on 22:19 - May 20 with 2972 viewsjackportis

Meat head ask him to put it right. Then go to trading standards. Would b embarrasing if he kicked ur ass. try and flog ur car to a muppet. Few on here might buy.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Shall i smash his swede in on 22:56 - May 20 with 2933 viewsbluenile

My brother had a head gasket done on an old Rover he had and it hardly lasted a month.............problem is that unless you also tackle what caused the gasket to go in the first place, then it will keep repeating itself!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Login to get fewer ads

Shall i smash his swede in on 07:04 - May 21 with 2802 views1jack

Shall i smash his swede in on 22:56 - May 20 by bluenile

My brother had a head gasket done on an old Rover he had and it hardly lasted a month.............problem is that unless you also tackle what caused the gasket to go in the first place, then it will keep repeating itself!

This, I was told the same when one went on my Zafira.
Shall i smash his swede in on 07:32 - May 21 with 2784 viewsjacksinceever

Shall i smash his swede in on 07:04 - May 21 by 1jack

This, I was told the same when one went on my Zafira.

Is the right answer. You need to check the whole engine out to find the route cause
Shall i smash his swede in on 08:41 - May 21 with 2750 viewsquiff

Was the head also pressure tested/skimmed?

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Shall i smash his swede in on 09:01 - May 21 with 2733 viewsJackoBoostardo

No violence... just threats.

If he doesn't get it sorted out - you'll place a massive banner outside his business proclaiming "BLUE TILL I DIE" and call the Wales Online failures to do a story on it.

That should do it.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Shall i smash his swede in on 11:31 - May 21 with 2673 viewsGasanova

Name and shame !!
Shall i smash his swede in on 13:31 - May 21 with 2604 viewsBaker

Shall i smash his swede in on 07:32 - May 21 by jacksinceever

Is the right answer. You need to check the whole engine out to find the route cause

What?

You mean there could be something influencing a second head gasket failure on his 5 yr > old (and I wouldn't mind guessing 100K + engine) like a perished hose/radiator/water pump/thermostat/pressure cap/blocked heater matrix/cooling fan inop etc, etc

It won't be the cars fault, don't be daft, far better to issue a threat of violence on an open forum without gathering any facts instead, mun.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Shall i smash his swede in on 19:54 - May 21 with 2522 viewsJackArmy07

Shall i smash his swede in on 13:31 - May 21 by Baker

What?

You mean there could be something influencing a second head gasket failure on his 5 yr > old (and I wouldn't mind guessing 100K + engine) like a perished hose/radiator/water pump/thermostat/pressure cap/blocked heater matrix/cooling fan inop etc, etc

It won't be the cars fault, don't be daft, far better to issue a threat of violence on an open forum without gathering any facts instead, mun.

Wrong

Shall i smash his swede in on 20:47 - May 21 with 2482 viewsinspector

smash his swede in pal
Shall i smash his swede in on 21:19 - May 21 with 2443 viewsPacemaker

I had the same thing with an Astra years ago it was quite new and still under warranty I think, it went again shortly after repair as the head had warped and had to be skimmed.

Not always the fitters fault and i might have spoken to garage before coming on here.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Shall i smash his swede in on 21:59 - May 22 with 2318 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shall i smash his swede in on 13:31 - May 21 by Baker

What?

You didn't do it did you?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Shall i smash his swede in on 10:17 - May 23 with 2233 viewsBaker

Shall i smash his swede in on 21:59 - May 22 by Brynmill_Jack

You didn't do it did you?

I'll level with you, when I read the OP, I did wonder if we'd had any BM's in recently

I love it when customers come in all guns blazing without the facts, though. It really makes me want to help them out

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024