Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR fans fighting with the stewards. 22:15 - May 20 with 8415 viewscupidstunt

Police release footage.

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 09:06 - May 21 with 8003 viewsJackoBoostardo

Fekking scum!

Never want to see those come back to the Premier League. They whole club depicts everything that wrong with football, from the directors down to the fans.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 09:29 - May 21 with 7967 viewscontroversial_jack

What an odious bunch. I remember a few seasons ago, a large group of them were waiting at the Springbok pub for Swans fans to come out of the ground. It was more for show than anything, but I think they would have picked of stragglers if they could
QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 10:34 - May 21 with 7912 viewsWarwickHunt

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 09:29 - May 21 by controversial_jack

What an odious bunch. I remember a few seasons ago, a large group of them were waiting at the Springbok pub for Swans fans to come out of the ground. It was more for show than anything, but I think they would have picked of stragglers if they could

That's exactly what they did.

Sh@t themselves and hid behind the police when they saw some our lot though.
Cowards and shithouses.
QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 11:01 - May 21 with 7854 viewsScoobyWho

Well this is one subject we will agree on, fecking scum club, they got absolutely pasted at the tube station after the five goal smashing. And even one of my years had to smile. Strange how they never turn out at Swansea.
Scum.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 12:14 - May 21 with 7797 viewsPegojack

Horrible club, horrible fans.

I'm planning a lunch, several sherbets and front row seat at a well known Hereford footie pub on Saturday to cheer on Derby County in the Championship play off final.

I would LOVE it if the Rams send this bunch of West London scummers packing.....
QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 16:09 - May 21 with 7616 viewscontroversial_jack

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 10:34 - May 21 by WarwickHunt

Cowards and shithouses.

I was passing at the time and actually stopped and laughed at them.
QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 16:10 - May 21 with 7610 viewsJackfath

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 16:09 - May 21 by controversial_jack

I was passing at the time and actually stopped and laughed at them.

You wouldn't catch me doing that. You must be handy.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 16:12 - May 21 with 7599 viewscontroversial_jack

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 16:10 - May 21 by Jackfath

You wouldn't catch me doing that. You must be handy.

I wasn't on my own!
Login to get fewer ads

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 16:14 - May 21 with 7589 viewsJackfath

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 16:12 - May 21 by controversial_jack

I wasn't on my own!

Thank goodness!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 16:24 - May 21 with 7574 viewscontroversial_jack

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 11:01 - May 21 by ScoobyWho

Well this is one subject we will agree on, fecking scum club, they got absolutely pasted at the tube station after the five goal smashing. And even one of my years had to smile. Strange how they never turn out at Swansea.
Scum.

This was the time before I believe, we were still in the championship. The lower league , if you remember that?
QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 16:28 - May 21 with 7566 viewsicecoldjack

Scum, total scum!

Says it all when 25 guys pick on a couple of stewards who are there just to earn a bit of coin , bullies and cowards and im really glad we dont tend to see so much of it in modern football nowadays.

Hope they get beat go bust and end up in L2 with Cardiff , they can then beam all their League two games live to Malaysia .
QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 17:17 - May 21 with 7496 viewsBaker

Remember it well.

I had my 7 year old son with me, so left a few minutes before the end (sorry Fath!) to avoid the rush to get back to Paddington and the tits outside The Springbok were calling me on as I walked passed. It was just me & my boy FFS!

Bulbs.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 17:53 - May 21 with 7462 viewsBrynmill_Jack

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 17:17 - May 21 by Baker

Remember it well.

I had my 7 year old son with me, so left a few minutes before the end (sorry Fath!) to avoid the rush to get back to Paddington and the tits outside The Springbok were calling me on as I walked passed. It was just me & my boy FFS!

Bulbs.

The ringleader was a balding tw*t who was giving it all game . It's a pity , we all should have gone in for a drink and taken the f*cking place over. (Peacefully of course)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 20:24 - May 21 with 7335 viewscupidstunt

A mate of mine got punched from behind, when he turned around the guy jumped behind a copper laughing.

W**k**s
QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 20:32 - May 21 with 7315 viewsepaul

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 10:34 - May 21 by WarwickHunt

Cowards and shithouses.

When we walked past the c*nts lobbed bottles at us, and the law did feck all, the c*nts just hide behind the wall

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 21:10 - May 21 with 7257 viewsBrynmill_Jack

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 20:32 - May 21 by epaul

When we walked past the c*nts lobbed bottles at us, and the law did feck all, the c*nts just hide behind the wall

I'm sure the police want a reaction so they could blame the "welsh hooligans"

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 23:34 - May 21 with 7097 viewsScoobyWho

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 21:10 - May 21 by Brynmill_Jack

I'm sure the police want a reaction so they could blame the "welsh hooligans"

And this was going so well.

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 23:41 - May 21 with 7088 viewsjackportis

Thats shocking. I know some stewards think they are hard, puff chests out, frown, exaggerated gum chewing and think they are bouncers but tthose guilty of assault should be charged as if they assaulted the police. Theres a young kiddie whos a steward at the players car park thinks hes rock. I can see why someone like that needs a pasting however.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 23:48 - May 21 with 7075 viewsScoobyWho

QPR fans fighting with the stewards. on 23:41 - May 21 by jackportis

Thats shocking. I know some stewards think they are hard, puff chests out, frown, exaggerated gum chewing and think they are bouncers but tthose guilty of assault should be charged as if they assaulted the police. Theres a young kiddie whos a steward at the players car park thinks hes rock. I can see why someone like that needs a pasting however.

Right,thats it goodnight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024