Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. 14:57 - Jun 2 with 7539 viewsUxbridge

Not my words, but the words of science. This is now an indisputable truth.

http://www.livescience.com/45894-dog-cat-people-personalities.html

I am sure this thread will go well.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 19:01 - Jun 2 with 2048 viewsDyfnant

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:22 - Jun 2 by Baker

Are you Harvey Price?

Breast feeding on that at 12... Corr!

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 21:47 - Jun 2 with 1989 viewsThursday

I find it quite sad that Science is trying to insult blind people in such a contemptible manner.
Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 22:53 - Jun 2 with 1968 viewsCatullus

Ignoring the headline because that's not what the study says......we have a dog and a cat. We love them both.

What does that say about us?

And, how deep a study was it? People who only like cats could be said to be lazy as cats take less looking after

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 09:58 - Jun 3 with 1921 viewsperchrockjack

People get very attached to dogs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 13:25 - Jun 3 with 1882 viewspansypants

Has anyone got a Skunk? By all accounts they make great pets once they've had the stink gland removed.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:16 - Jun 4 with 1829 viewswaynekerr55

Back on track why the f*ck are cats allowed to come into your back garden and sh*t everywhere. Dirty c*ntpipes

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:24 - Jun 4 with 1825 viewsBaker

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 15:16 - Jun 4 by waynekerr55

Back on track why the f*ck are cats allowed to come into your back garden and sh*t everywhere. Dirty c*ntpipes

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 16:22 - Jun 4 with 1812 viewsLeonisGod

1. It's in America
2. The researchers surveyed 600 college students

So the 'study' is obviously skewed towards narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves
Login to get fewer ads

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 23:08 - Jun 4 with 1780 viewsDavillin

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 16:22 - Jun 4 by LeonisGod

1. It's in America
2. The researchers surveyed 600 college students

So the 'study' is obviously skewed towards narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves

I take it you were part of the study, then?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Dog owners? Narrow-minded thickos who can't think for themselves. on 23:16 - Jun 4 with 1771 viewsborinifanclub

Please remember a dog is not just for Christmas............

Its good with gravy on boxing day too

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024