Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Laudrup has one last dig. 11:01 - Jun 3 with 11836 viewsFar_Post

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-wants-manage-bigger-club

The Great Dane speaketh

Blog: The C Word

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:57 - Jun 3 with 2329 viewsAnotherJohn

It was the 'minnow' headline that grated with me, but that is the fault of the journo.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:59 - Jun 3 with 2324 viewswaynekerr55

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:50 - Jun 3 by _

Michael Laudrup is a real legend of the game. He'll go down in history in every club he's ever been involved with.

No more so than at Swansea City where he guided a SMALL Premier League club battling against the riches other clubs boast to their one and only major trophy (possibly ever) and into European competition when no one thought it ever possible.

I'm with Shaky. Most of the rest on this thread are legends for different reasons who spend most of their lives not winning medals or making dreams happen but snipe and bitch all day every day on an internet site and follow one another like sad sheep.

Good to see your diplomacy course worked T2C

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:01 - Jun 3 with 2319 viewsSpratty

Laudrup has one last dig. on 14:40 - Jun 3 by Darran

No you didn't you said if Laudrup had been shafted you wanted him to win against our club.

This post has been edited by an administrator

That is NOT what I said

ON THE THREAD:

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 12:12 - Apr 7 by Darran - (last post on 22/4 at 20:27)

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTION (page 5):

Who do you hope wins Swansea City or Michael Laudruo? .........................

MY RESPONSE WAS:

My sincere hope is that fairness prevails.

If our board have got us in such a situation I would not want anyone shafted let alone someone who had achieved so much for the club it would be abhorrent.

If ML has done something terrible (more than as declared from the outset, want to manage without interference) then I hope he gets nothing. In fact if I truly felt he had done something to deliberately harm our club (besides get his fair dues) I would applaud Huw for having the courage to kick his famous ass up the road. Unfortunately to me the facts are far from erring on this side. Even then there must be questions on the nature of allowing us to get to this point and the execution of the dismissal. I would also take a similar view on any action by the Board or Players that was borne out of self interest / ego / other such agenda or incompetence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So more LIES and misrepresentation by a bullying sad act desperate for page hits in the quiet period
Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:07 - Jun 3 with 2308 viewsDarran

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:01 - Jun 3 by Spratty

That is NOT what I said

ON THE THREAD:

If we appoint Gary Monk as full time manager.... on 12:12 - Apr 7 by Darran - (last post on 22/4 at 20:27)

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR SPECIFIC QUESTION (page 5):

Who do you hope wins Swansea City or Michael Laudruo? .........................

MY RESPONSE WAS:

My sincere hope is that fairness prevails.

If our board have got us in such a situation I would not want anyone shafted let alone someone who had achieved so much for the club it would be abhorrent.

If ML has done something terrible (more than as declared from the outset, want to manage without interference) then I hope he gets nothing. In fact if I truly felt he had done something to deliberately harm our club (besides get his fair dues) I would applaud Huw for having the courage to kick his famous ass up the road. Unfortunately to me the facts are far from erring on this side. Even then there must be questions on the nature of allowing us to get to this point and the execution of the dismissal. I would also take a similar view on any action by the Board or Players that was borne out of self interest / ego / other such agenda or incompetence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So more LIES and misrepresentation by a bullying sad act desperate for page hits in the quiet period

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:07 - Jun 3 with 2307 viewsSpratty

Michael Laudrup is a real legend of the game. He'll go down in history in every club he's ever been involved with.

No more so than at Swansea City where he guided a SMALL Premier League club battling against the riches other clubs boast to their one and only major trophy (possibly ever) and into European competition when no one thought it ever possible.

I'm with Shaky. Most of the rest on this thread are legends for different reasons who spend most of their lives not winning medals or making dreams happen but snipe and bitch all day every day on an internet site and follow one another like sad sheep.

Well said sir - I am logging off now
Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:10 - Jun 3 with 2285 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He's such a brilliant manager, he's bound to get a top job...

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:19 - Jun 3 with 2248 viewsDarran

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:07 - Jun 3 by Spratty

Well said sir - I am logging off now

Well of course you are now that it's been proved to be a liar.

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:41 - Jun 3 with 2193 viewsperchrockjack

Well, maybe his stock isn't as high as he thinks or some others come to that. A great player ;so lets get that out of the way.

However a manager utterly unable or unwilling to put in the hard work to carry on the progress he/we made in his first season.
Fact is we were sinking without trace and objective pundits in the game might just have seen through all that false modest veneer.

He doesn't seem to be that much in demand.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Laudrup has one last dig. on 17:41 - Jun 3 with 2081 viewsBanosswan

Laudrup has one last dig. on 15:41 - Jun 3 by perchrockjack

Well, maybe his stock isn't as high as he thinks or some others come to that. A great player ;so lets get that out of the way.

However a manager utterly unable or unwilling to put in the hard work to carry on the progress he/we made in his first season.
Fact is we were sinking without trace and objective pundits in the game might just have seen through all that false modest veneer.

He doesn't seem to be that much in demand.

Exactly, as a manager something always seems to go wrong for him in year two. Is that the fault of every club he's managed?

It does seem like he loses interest.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 17:41 - Jun 3 with 2081 viewsbluenile

Laudrup has one last dig. on 11:36 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Real Madrid and Juventus are simply clambering to get him as we speak...

anytime now.

This

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Laudrup has one last dig. on 17:52 - Jun 3 with 2064 viewsDavillin

What I am about to write I learned from several regulars on PlanetSwans boards, so a tip of the hat to them.

He's no longer part of Swansea football, so nothing he does or doesn't do or say means anything to me in the least.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:40 - Jun 3 with 2010 viewsShaky

All that I can deal with.

What keeps me awake at nights is what I believe to the very real potential for mass PS reader suicides, if mommouth's desperately unfunny jokes are allowed to continue unchecked. Something really should be done.

Good to see you T2C!

Am I right in thinking you speak Dutch, and if so have you taken a stab at reading any Danish? You might be surprised at how much you can decipher.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:47 - Jun 3 with 1987 viewsDarran

Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:40 - Jun 3 by Shaky

All that I can deal with.

What keeps me awake at nights is what I believe to the very real potential for mass PS reader suicides, if mommouth's desperately unfunny jokes are allowed to continue unchecked. Something really should be done.

Good to see you T2C!

Am I right in thinking you speak Dutch, and if so have you taken a stab at reading any Danish? You might be surprised at how much you can decipher.

He can't speak English properly,Dutch my arse.

Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:49 - Jun 3 with 1975 viewsperchrockjack

See him ? Where?

Nobody disputes LAUDRUP was a modern great but a great manager? FOOK RIGHT OFF.

Nowhere near and he left us bleating in the same way he left clubs from Majorca to Moscow.
This guy was privileged to manage our club but he came up short and was dumped as was deserved.
Monk, hopefully will do us proud but if he cant he ll be dumped too as the CLUB is what is important not individuals. Who manages or plays for us is irrelevant ;its what they do for the club and team.
Small club? well in PL terms yes but its not small to me as its massive in my life and has been for 56 years so forgive me if I don't join in this grotesque paean to a once great footballer

Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:54 - Jun 3 with 1955 viewsShaky

Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:49 - Jun 3 by perchrockjack

See him ? Where?

Nowhere near and he left us bleating in the same way he left clubs from Majorca to Moscow.
This guy was privileged to manage our club but he came up short and was dumped as was deserved.
Monk, hopefully will do us proud but if he cant he ll be dumped too as the CLUB is what is important not individuals. Who manages or plays for us is irrelevant ;its what they do for the club and team.
Small club? well in PL terms yes but its not small to me as its massive in my life and has been for 56 years so forgive me if I don't join in this grotesque paean to a once great footballer

Frankly Perch, the constant vitriol you take every half opportunity to hurl in Laudrup's direction says much more about you than him.

Not only that, but if the consensus is that he was boring, them f*ck me you certainly have that in common.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:56 - Jun 3 with 1818 viewsDarran

See him ? Where?

The first line of that's got me in tears,pissing myself.

Laudrup has one last dig. on 18:58 - Jun 3 with 1810 viewsouttolunch

See him ? Where?

Correct....and what constitutes big.? I'm sure i read somewhere turnover wise we are in the top 50 biggest clubs in the world. Profit wise i suspect in the top 20.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 19:01 - Jun 3 with 1800 viewsperchrockjack

well n defending myself I only comment as such when others start a thread ,yet another one and frankly you know absolutely nowt about me and know nothing about what makes me tick.

Vitriol? Jeez, I hope we never meet up and share a bad meal or you ll see what vitriol is all about. While we re talking vit I think its fair to point out that one of Chrissy s many attributes is his ability to rip the holy bejesus out of fellow posters for simply posting a critical comment on an internet site.

My biggest fear is that people actually believe many of the posters are for real. Im not for sure.
Now, I shall be packing a suitcase soon for a little break so in the meantime be nice to perchrockjack and don't be slagging him off behind his back.

Its probably the worst aspect of living away from Swansea is that you cannot really get to know fellow posters and if necessary put them straight.

Oh and Laudrup had a huge hooter and dyed his hair which had a right parting therefore making him gay (me mum told me that in 1962)

Laudrup has one last dig. on 19:54 - Jun 3 with 1742 viewsDewi1jack

Sacked in Spain.
Sacked in Russia.
Sacked in Wales.
Bit of a pattern emerging I think.
What's next? Sacked in NL? Germany? Australia? Azerbaijan?
Thanks for what you did for us ML. Most Swans fans have moved on and are now fully behind GM and the team.
IMHO, those of you still getting a stiffy for ML should move on as well...
Preferably somewhere where you will be appreciated,much like Ki is god is on Sunderlands board.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Laudrup has one last dig. on 20:09 - Jun 3 with 1722 viewswaynekerr55

Laudrup has one last dig. on 19:54 - Jun 3 by Dewi1jack

Sacked in Spain.
Sacked in Russia.
Sacked in Wales.
Thanks for what you did for us ML. Most Swans fans have moved on and are now fully behind GM and the team.
Preferably somewhere where you will be appreciated,much like Ki is god is on Sunderlands board.

Wasn't his fault mun...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Laudrup has one last dig. on 20:11 - Jun 3 with 1714 viewsJackoBoostardo

Laudrup has one last dig. on 19:54 - Jun 3 by Dewi1jack

Sacked in Spain.
Sacked in Russia.
Sacked in Wales.

Clearly the clubs weren't big enough!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Laudrup has one last dig. on 20:16 - Jun 3 with 1704 viewsjaf69

as has already been said but fvck it im saying it too. you had your chance at a big club with Spartak and you screwed it up mr laudrup. good luck getting another one with this attitude.
Laudrup has one last dig. on 20:17 - Jun 3 with 1704 viewsperchrockjack

Where s shaky when you need him.
Boring? I ll give you boring u cheekykoot. Nobody has ever fell asleep while Ive been in the room but Im not surer some of our players didn't drop off when Mikey was giving his pre game talk (being facetious of course) .

Difference between the likes of shaky and me is that I hated my club constantly being talked of in the manner of some interloping ingénue unworthy to be playing the billy bigbox clubs. My missus reckons that after listening to his pre match shuite against Tott en ham it looked for all the world I was gonna thrown up all over the goldfishes.

Granted Im an arrogant prick but I want my team to show simple swank and strut their stuff. No other PL manager has ever played the Uriah Heap humility card so much.

That s better................

Laudrup has one last dig. on 21:30 - Jun 3 with 1637 viewsDewi1jack

Laudrup has one last dig. on 20:11 - Jun 3 by JackoBoostardo

Clearly the clubs weren't big enough!

I know.
What happens if he ever gets the job at Bayern or Juve/ Inter/ AC and gets sacked?
That's only going to leave a couple of bigger clubs, such as Barca/ Real/ Man city/ man Yoo for him to be sacked from.
Maybe him and Moyes can be the Catalans next dream team

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Laudrup has one last dig. on 21:54 - Jun 3 with 1609 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

See him ? Where?

Absolutely spot on.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024