Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official England Supporters Thread 20:00 - Jun 13 with 8542 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This thread is specifically for England supporters to discuss our national teams journey through this 2014 FIFA World Cup. Please do not let it descend into petty arguments.

[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 1:29]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Official England Supporters Thread on 20:03 - Jun 13 with 3546 viewsorion3016

Can't see them getting out of group

Be over there now after

Official England Supporters Thread on 20:05 - Jun 13 with 3542 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 20:03 - Jun 13 by orion3016

Can't see them getting out of group

It's a very tough group. I think we'll beat Costa Rica and one of either Italy or Uruguay.

Official England Supporters Thread on 20:05 - Jun 13 with 3541 viewsepaul

Come on everyone Else, and what a pathetic fukin song, talk about being subservient, shoite

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Official England Supporters Thread on 20:11 - Jun 13 with 3524 viewsDarran

GSTQ.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Official England Supporters Thread on 20:16 - Jun 13 with 3509 viewsSlugster664

100% Jack, very proud to be Welsh, also very very proud to be British.

COME ON ENGLAND!

STID

Official England Supporters Thread on 20:33 - Jun 13 with 3483 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

Are England still in it ?
Official England Supporters Thread on 20:35 - Jun 13 with 3472 viewsmax936

Official England Supporters Thread on 20:05 - Jun 13 by epaul

Come on everyone Else, and what a pathetic fukin song, talk about being subservient, shoite

Pathetic fuking thread end of Paul.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Official England Supporters Thread on 21:36 - Jun 13 with 3435 viewsepaul

Official England Supporters Thread on 20:35 - Jun 13 by max936

Pathetic fuking thread end of Paul.

Bada Bada Bing Msxie boy

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:37 - Jun 13 with 3377 viewsKilkennyjack

It ain't half hot mum.... Ffs...

Beware of the Risen People

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:40 - Jun 13 with 3372 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

World class goals from a world class player.

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:46 - Jun 13 with 3355 viewsC_jack

Tomorrow's tactics will consist of chasing the ball and chasing Italian shadows in 70% humidity.

And for that reason, they will be out.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:48 - Jun 13 with 3353 viewsSwansNZ

Official England Supporters Thread on 20:33 - Jun 13 by JacksawayatWalesgame

Are England still in it ?

Yet to lose a game - they are on fire!

oh, f**k england, btw

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:51 - Jun 13 with 3345 viewsepaul

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:40 - Jun 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

World class goals from a world class player.

World class my fukin arse, fat pie eating, rug wearing granny shagging weave head.....pr1ck

Official England Supporters Thread on 22:56 - Jun 13 with 3337 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:23 - Jun 13 with 3308 viewsexiledclaseboy

Still can't work out why people feed the most obvious troll I've seen for some time.

Poll: Tory leader

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:25 - Jun 13 with 3305 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:23 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

Still can't work out why people feed the most obvious troll I've seen for some time.

I am not trolling. How is supporting my country of birth trolling?

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:26 - Jun 13 with 3302 viewsexiledclaseboy

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:25 - Jun 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I am not trolling. How is supporting my country of birth trolling?

Shush now. There'll be plenty of others who'll take the bait. Enjoy yourself.

Poll: Tory leader

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:33 - Jun 13 with 3286 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:26 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

If I was trolling I wouldn't be putting myself in such a vulnerable position. I understand England are unlikely to win the tournament and I am sure some individuals first thought when England narrowly lose out in the quarter finals will be to log onto Swansea City's most popular internet forum and gloat how England are out again, forgetting the fact their national team yet again failed to come close to qualifying.

I am simply enjoying supporting my country of birth at the biggest tournament in the world.

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:35 - Jun 13 with 3286 viewsTNT

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:26 - Jun 13 by exiledclaseboy

All those ignoring, could post:

(would they be ignoring?)

[Post edited 13 Jun 2014 23:56]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:46 - Jun 13 with 3256 viewsNeathJack

Official England Supporters Thread on 23:33 - Jun 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If I was trolling I wouldn't be putting myself in such a vulnerable position. I understand England are unlikely to win the tournament and I am sure some individuals first thought when England narrowly lose out in the quarter finals will be to log onto Swansea City's most popular internet forum and gloat how England are out again, forgetting the fact their national team yet again failed to come close to qualifying.

I am simply enjoying supporting my country of birth at the biggest tournament in the world.

Predictability tiresome c*nt
Official England Supporters Thread on 23:55 - Jun 13 with 3246 viewsDewi1jack

There has been no real England journo hype for this WC as there has been before.
Maybe, just maybe with no pressure England may perform. Maybe even Rooney can perform (without the aid of a 57 year old granny, holding his...)
Rooney, definitely one of the world's most over hyped and rated players. Yes he's very good but not world class.
If Hart is full of confidence then England have a good chance, One of the worlds top keepers IMO.
England have some good young players.
Unfortunately they have Johnson, Smalling and Jones as well

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Official England Supporters Thread on 00:31 - Jun 14 with 3222 viewsScoobyWho

I recall well the England Italy game two yrs ago. I as in Swansea in a certain pub, when England scored the whole place went mad. Celebrating and such. Mystifying.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Official England Supporters Thread on 01:02 - Jun 14 with 3207 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 00:31 - Jun 14 by ScoobyWho

I recall well the England Italy game two yrs ago. I as in Swansea in a certain pub, when England scored the whole place went mad. Celebrating and such. Mystifying.

I've heard The Railway is a pub which is very passionate about all things British. Was that the pub?

Official England Supporters Thread on 01:47 - Jun 14 with 3171 viewsTNT

Dwight,

You are clearly not a true supporter of The Swans.

You are clearly a supporter of England (yet you profess to be a Wales fan who would happily see The Swans shirt be spat upon)..

Maybe you / Jackfath should post on a different site, as you are killing this one.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2014 2:01]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Official England Supporters Thread on 02:01 - Jun 14 with 3157 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Official England Supporters Thread on 01:47 - Jun 14 by TNT

Dwight,

You are clearly not a true supporter of The Swans.

You are clearly a supporter of England (yet you profess to be a Wales fan who would happily see The Swans shirt be spat upon)..

Maybe you / Jackfath should post on a different site, as you are killing this one.

I very much doubt one person, even a great person such as myself, could kill such a popular website on their own.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024