Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dr Jackfaith 20:28 - Jul 6 with 24383 viewsOldjack

C'mon own up who;s scared my mate off /?you bully

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dr Jackfaith on 19:30 - Jul 9 with 1237 viewsexiledclaseboy

Many people on here know my name and where I work. It's got me "spoken to" a few time over the years.

Poll: Tory leader

Dr Jackfaith on 19:31 - Jul 9 with 1235 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 19:30 - Jul 9 by exiledclaseboy

Many people on here know my name and where I work. It's got me "spoken to" a few time over the years.

Point proved.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Dr Jackfaith on 19:42 - Jul 9 with 1197 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 19:30 - Jul 9 by Jackfath

I think it needs to be said that the forum you refer to continually starts threads about this place, continually references people or posts from this place.

They have changed their tune since a week last Sunday when I politely requested they remove some posts which I found personally offensive and I believe over stepped the mark which we have all experienced on here at one time or another.

As I said to one poster earlier on this thread, it is out of my hands now and I would politely ask people (for their own good) to refrain from posting pictures or personal information about others without their explicit permission.

Thank you.

Load of bollox. You're a fcuking idiot that posts sh1t. Why don't you try and bully me then like you do others and see what happens

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Dr Jackfaith on 19:43 - Jul 9 with 1193 viewsstonedroller

Dr Jackfaith on 19:30 - Jul 9 by Jackfath

I think it needs to be said that the forum you refer to continually starts threads about this place, continually references people or posts from this place.

They have changed their tune since a week last Sunday when I politely requested they remove some posts which I found personally offensive and I believe over stepped the mark which we have all experienced on here at one time or another.

As I said to one poster earlier on this thread, it is out of my hands now and I would politely ask people (for their own good) to refrain from posting pictures or personal information about others without their explicit permission.

Thank you.

i don't see you being spoke about much on there anymore shwmae just pm'd me to tell me what this is all about, apparantly your full name and place of work was given out, i know it now too, if that is you sorry but it's now the public domains property, just like when the evening post name and shame people.

Lifes a bitch matt
Dr Jackfaith on 19:46 - Jul 9 with 1182 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bovi called me a nasty name on that other site a week or so ago. I was very upset.

Dr Jackfaith on 19:50 - Jul 9 with 1175 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 19:42 - Jul 9 by Bovi

Load of bollox. You're a fcuking idiot that posts sh1t. Why don't you try and bully me then like you do others and see what happens

Serious question Bov,where does he post shit?

Dr Jackfaith on 19:53 - Jul 9 with 1163 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 19:50 - Jul 9 by Darran

Serious question Bov,where does he post shit?

I consider most of what he posts sh1t to be honest Daz. I see the bloke as being able to give it out but not take it and he's like a child throwing his toys out of his pram when he can't get his own way.

Dr Jackfaith on 19:54 - Jul 9 with 1157 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 19:46 - Jul 9 by exiledclaseboy

Bovi called me a nasty name on that other site a week or so ago. I was very upset.

At least you're not a cry baby I'll give you that

Login to get fewer ads

Dr Jackfaith on 19:57 - Jul 9 with 1147 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 19:53 - Jul 9 by Bovi

I consider most of what he posts sh1t to be honest Daz. I see the bloke as being able to give it out but not take it and he's like a child throwing his toys out of his pram when he can't get his own way.

Ok fair enough but where does he post this shit?

Dr Jackfaith on 20:00 - Jul 9 with 1134 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dr Jackfaith on 19:54 - Jul 9 by Bovi

At least you're not a cry baby I'll give you that

I just stab myself with a fork in private instead.

Dr Jackfaith on 20:03 - Jul 9 with 1124 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 19:57 - Jul 9 by Darran

Ok fair enough but where does he post this shit?

There was all that bollox on the Jack army the other night for starters. Couldn't get his own way and cried like a biatch

Dr Jackfaith on 20:03 - Jul 9 with 1118 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 20:03 - Jul 9 by Bovi

There was all that bollox on the Jack army the other night for starters. Couldn't get his own way and cried like a biatch

What couldn't he get he own way about?

Dr Jackfaith on 20:33 - Jul 9 with 1062 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 20:03 - Jul 9 by Darran

What couldn't he get he own way about?

I read on there he reported 24 posts all of which were rejected. I've had that confirmed by Dilli and that he wouldn't take no for an answer and reported them all over again

Dr Jackfaith on 20:34 - Jul 9 with 1058 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 20:33 - Jul 9 by Bovi

I read on there he reported 24 posts all of which were rejected. I've had that confirmed by Dilli and that he wouldn't take no for an answer and reported them all over again

So what did he report them for?

Dr Jackfaith on 21:09 - Jul 9 with 1005 viewsItchySphincter

Dr Jackfaith on 17:21 - Jul 9 by waynekerr55

In some ways I agree but you have to look at this on a case by case basis. Would you not agree that some jobs have less scrutiny than others.

Again, bang on Wayne. Some on here know me some don't, I'm happy with that but have no desire to have my identity reveled to those that don't. Loads know Darran and he's a good sport about personal stuff but if you're in a certain profession or public position then unless you invite it yourself your identity shouldn't be revealed unless you choose to do so. It doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to post on a message board.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 21:46]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dr Jackfaith on 21:37 - Jul 9 with 968 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 20:34 - Jul 9 by Darran

So what did he report them for?

Fcuk knows you'll have to ask him
Best guess because he's a drama queen

Dr Jackfaith on 21:59 - Jul 9 with 929 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 21:37 - Jul 9 by Bovi

Fcuk knows you'll have to ask him
Best guess because he's a drama queen

So he had no reason to report anything because there was nothing there then?

Dr Jackfaith on 22:07 - Jul 9 with 911 viewsperchrockjack

Posters know my former profession but can only surmise what I actually did,which is just as well.too much time on people s hands and too many concerned with lives of others instead if living theirs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dr Jackfaith on 22:08 - Jul 9 with 908 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 21:59 - Jul 9 by Darran

So he had no reason to report anything because there was nothing there then?

Quite right nothing there to report, he's just a childlike moron

Dr Jackfaith on 22:18 - Jul 9 with 891 views1jack

If JA have taken a week to remove personal info about someone then that is wrong, there can be no argument about that. If the person asked for the info to be removed and was laughed at or ridiculed then that is wrong.
JA are in the wrong here and they should admit and apologise.
Dr Jackfaith on 22:19 - Jul 9 with 881 views1jack

Dr Jackfaith on 22:08 - Jul 9 by Bovi

Quite right nothing there to report, he's just a childlike moron

Is the wrong answer.
Dr Jackfaith on 22:21 - Jul 9 with 876 viewswaynekerr55

Dr Jackfaith on 21:09 - Jul 9 by ItchySphincter

Again, bang on Wayne. Some on here know me some don't, I'm happy with that but have no desire to have my identity reveled to those that don't. Loads know Darran and he's a good sport about personal stuff but if you're in a certain profession or public position then unless you invite it yourself your identity shouldn't be revealed unless you choose to do so. It doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to post on a message board.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2014 21:46]

I think if people take what is said to heart, then surely it's best to give them a PM to state your unhappiness.

No need to f*ck about with people's livelihoods IMO.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dr Jackfaith on 22:24 - Jul 9 with 870 viewsBovi

Dr Jackfaith on 22:19 - Jul 9 by 1jack

Is the wrong answer.

Is the right fcuking answer. There was fcuk all put up and Jackfath is a lying tw@t. It's a pathetic attempt to undermine another forum.

Dr Jackfaith on 22:34 - Jul 9 with 850 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dr Jackfaith on 22:24 - Jul 9 by Bovi

Is the right fcuking answer. There was fcuk all put up and Jackfath is a lying tw@t. It's a pathetic attempt to undermine another forum.

I just typed two words into Google and a thread on jackarmy.net is the first return which does indeed contain posts where personal information about a user is openly posted, discussed and ridiculed. How you can deny this happened bemuses me. You even posted on the same page of said thread.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dr Jackfaith on 22:36 - Jul 9 with 1005 viewsDarran

Dr Jackfaith on 22:34 - Jul 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I just typed two words into Google and a thread on jackarmy.net is the first return which does indeed contain posts where personal information about a user is openly posted, discussed and ridiculed. How you can deny this happened bemuses me. You even posted on the same page of said thread.

It did happen and Bovi is losing his site credibility by keeping on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024