Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. 21:30 - Jul 17 with 4648 viewsHighjack

Go.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:35 - Jul 17 with 1030 viewsWatchman

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:22 - Jul 17 by Highjack

SwanseaJill is bloody lovely mun, I'm sure I met her once, or it could have been some other Swans fan called Jill.

Don't let Jill fool you HJ she posts as DYSS and well Clase is just Clase

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:35 - Jul 17 with 1030 viewsHighjack

Clasie is bloody lovely too mun. I am shocked and appalled at these revelations.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:36 - Jul 17 with 1027 viewsjandyt

ECB, not for any particular reason other than the comedy value of him chasing me before we both fell in a sweaty heap after about 20 yards!

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:36 - Jul 17 with 1009 viewsDrizzy

Pissing myself at JackBorestardo's comments. Bore off you insipid c*nt.

I'd love to clock pansypants.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:43 - Jul 17 with 1011 viewsWatchman

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:35 - Jul 17 by Highjack

Clasie is bloody lovely too mun. I am shocked and appalled at these revelations.

appalled my aris you'd love to pound 'is face with a bit of 2 x 4

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:45 - Jul 17 with 1008 viewsHighjack

No I wouldn't. I love everyone mun.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:51 - Jul 17 with 996 viewsepaul

Violence is wrong! and I wouldnt want to punch a lady I'd rather.....

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:57 - Jul 17 with 959 viewsJackoBoostardo

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:19 - Jul 17 by reddythered

Let's be 'avin' ya....

Bring it b**ches...

That would be like hitting someone with Downs Syndrome... We wouldn't do that to you Reddy.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Login to get fewer ads

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:59 - Jul 17 with 954 viewsDrizzy

ANOTHER sh*t joke from Borestardo.

Any chance you could stick your head in an oven for about 4-5 minutes? TIA.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 23:32 - Jul 17 with 927 viewsHighjack

Come on now everyone, don't turn a nice thread about punching someone in the face into an argument.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 23:42 - Jul 17 with 888 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The usual suspects have turned a calm, peaceful and interesting thread into an argument with crude language and insults. Shame.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 23:56 - Jul 17 with 896 viewsBovi

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 21:45 - Jul 17 by Darran

People occasionally get on my titis but a punch in the face? Nah not for me.

What are titis ?

I'd like to punch David Cameron in the face, I know he's probably not a poster here but he might be

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 00:00 - Jul 18 with 869 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 23:56 - Jul 17 by Bovi

What are titis ?

I'd like to punch David Cameron in the face, I know he's probably not a poster here but he might be

He's returning Britain to its former glory. It's a shame people like you are incapable of seeing it.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 00:06 - Jul 18 with 870 viewsDrizzy

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 23:42 - Jul 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The usual suspects have turned a calm, peaceful and interesting thread into an argument with crude language and insults. Shame.

Shut up, Rhys.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 00:11 - Jul 18 with 878 viewsDavillin

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 00:06 - Jul 18 by Drizzy

Shut up, Rhys.

Oh, say it isn't so [what I'm thinking]!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 01:03 - Jul 18 with 831 viewsHighjack

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 23:56 - Jul 17 by Bovi

What are titis ?

Big swans fan.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 01:24 - Jul 18 with 827 viewsdameedna

Rhys Withaspoon
Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 07:06 - Jul 18 with 786 viewsDrizzle

I'll be at the first game. We could do pound a punch for charity. The point is, if one person hits me will that be for all their usernames? Or do they get one punch per username? Then I can put in a pound as well and have a go back. We can have a right dust up then watch the game later on MOTD when they bail us.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 7:18]
Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 07:46 - Jul 18 with 755 viewsepaul

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 00:00 - Jul 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He's returning Britain to its former glory. It's a shame people like you are incapable of seeing it.

It's making stupid comments like that that deserve a punch
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 8:50]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 07:57 - Jul 18 with 745 viewsjacksinceever

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 00:00 - Jul 18 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Like the Thatcher glory years you mean. Lucky you didn't have to grow up through them young fella me lad.
Now where's that length of 4 x 2 so I hit a bit of sense into Dwight?
Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 07:58 - Jul 18 with 745 viewsjacksinceever

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:22 - Jul 17 by Highjack

SwanseaJill is bloody lovely mun, I'm sure I met her once, or it could have been some other Swans fan called Jill.

such an unusual name is Jill .....
Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 08:46 - Jul 18 with 720 viewsJackhero

Can't we just name two posters we would like to see in the ring together smashing lumps out of one another?

I'd go with dyss vs jackboostado

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 09:03 - Jul 18 with 710 viewsperchrockjack

Scousejack. Watchman humour remains

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 09:38 - Jul 18 with 693 viewsBovi

Tell that to the pensioners who freeze in the winter or the people being denied medical help because the NHS are so cash strapped. You really are a dickhead aren't you
[Post edited 18 Jul 2014 9:39]

What's wrong with saying Mong's ?

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 09:50 - Jul 18 with 673 viewspansypants

Just for fun, name the poster you'd like to punch in the face. on 22:36 - Jul 17 by Drizzy

Pissing myself at JackBorestardo's comments. Bore off you insipid c*nt.

I'd love to clock pansypants.

Shaking in my boots here kid.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024