Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico off as well ??? 10:49 - Aug 5 with 23435 viewsJACKARSE

So is Chico off as well ???
Maybe a come back for Tate ...... FFS

According to the Beeb ......

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28655286
Chico off as well ??? on 15:57 - Aug 7 with 2179 viewsDarran

Chico off as well ??? on 15:48 - Aug 7 by C_jack

Sorry but on his day he is/was one of the best in the league, complete nightmare for forwards because it's impossible to predict his next move. Being unorthodox doesn't make him any less

The nature of that mentality is that it can go both ways, sometimes he f**ks up (Just like every player we have) but that's why there's 10 other players out there, in a team game.

Of course bricking your managers car probably gives him a reason to freeze you out.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 15:49]

When was he frozen out?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico off as well ??? on 16:04 - Aug 7 with 2148 viewsC_jack

Chico off as well ??? on 15:57 - Aug 7 by Darran

When was he frozen out?

I was speaking in the present tense? as looks like that he's not a part of the manager's plans, especially with his omissions from the last few friendlies with a 'bruised back'

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Chico off as well ??? on 16:14 - Aug 7 with 2110 viewsVetchitBack

The risk in starting the season with two rookies alongside Ash seems to be compelling posters to lavish ridiculously unwarranted praise on Chico.

I may be wrong but I think a commanding keeper (or just one who can deal with high balls with a degree of competency) will take massive pressure of our defence this year.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Chico off as well ??? on 16:17 - Aug 7 with 2102 viewsDarran

Chico off as well ??? on 16:04 - Aug 7 by C_jack

I was speaking in the present tense? as looks like that he's not a part of the manager's plans, especially with his omissions from the last few friendlies with a 'bruised back'

Perhaps he wants to leave.

Chico off as well ??? on 16:26 - Aug 7 with 2073 viewsJACKARSE

Michu, Pabs and Chico have asked to leave, Poz and Canas were shown the door ....
Chico off as well ??? on 17:30 - Aug 7 with 1976 viewsApeShit

Chico off as well ??? on 16:26 - Aug 7 by JACKARSE

Michu, Pabs and Chico have asked to leave, Poz and Canas were shown the door ....

Sauce?
Chico off as well ??? on 18:57 - Aug 7 with 1832 viewsItchySphincter

That's not far off but I don't think Chico asked to leave. An offer came in that was agreeable to the club so they put the offer to Chico, same with Pablo I think. I don't think we fought too hard to keep them though. Poz and Canas in particular were f*cked off months ago - Canas before Laudrup was even sacked.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Chico off as well ??? on 19:36 - Aug 7 with 1784 viewsC_jack

Well yeah after it become pretty clear that the manager didn;t want him around

Login to get fewer ads

Chico off as well ??? on 09:26 - Aug 8 with 1583 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chico off as well ??? on 19:36 - Aug 7 by C_jack

Well yeah after it become pretty clear that the manager didn;t want him around

Well there is both a positive and negative report in SWEP this morning. Direct quotes that GM is disappointed that Chico is leaving and he praises him for the efforts he put in whilst he has been manager.
Seems like Chico has dropped us in the brown and smelly a bit which I find disappointing as well. It does sound like he does not want anyone else to go at this stage which hopefully means we have Bony until the transfer window closes.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Chico off as well ??? on 10:38 - Aug 8 with 1522 viewsApeShit

Chico off as well ??? on 09:26 - Aug 8 by Private_Partz

Well there is both a positive and negative report in SWEP this morning. Direct quotes that GM is disappointed that Chico is leaving and he praises him for the efforts he put in whilst he has been manager.
Seems like Chico has dropped us in the brown and smelly a bit which I find disappointing as well. It does sound like he does not want anyone else to go at this stage which hopefully means we have Bony until the transfer window closes.

What do you expect though when he has sent his Spanish buddies packing!
Chico off as well ??? on 10:38 - Aug 8 with 1506 viewsDarran

Tidy.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Garry-Monk-disappointe

Chico off as well ??? on 10:43 - Aug 8 with 1490 viewsJACKARSE

Chico off as well ??? on 10:38 - Aug 8 by ApeShit

What do you expect though when he has sent his Spanish buddies packing!

I just hope this Spanish exodus doesn't unsettle Amat who will be key for us at some stage this season .....
Chico off as well ??? on 10:46 - Aug 8 with 1475 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico off as well ??? on 10:43 - Aug 8 by JACKARSE

I just hope this Spanish exodus doesn't unsettle Amat who will be key for us at some stage this season .....

Or, given the lack of midfielders and Villa's continued interest, Ki for us...

*gets coat*
[Post edited 8 Aug 2014 10:47]
Chico off as well ??? on 10:49 - Aug 8 with 1459 viewsC_jack

Chico off as well ??? on 10:38 - Aug 8 by Darran

Tidy.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-boss-Garry-Monk-disappointe

Well what else was he going to say, Darran?

"Good riddance to the bull teasing t**t, take your coco pops with you"

Chico off as well ??? on 10:52 - Aug 8 with 1443 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico off as well ??? on 10:49 - Aug 8 by C_jack

"Thank f*ck he's gone, my car insurance has gone through the roof."
Chico off as well ??? on 10:52 - Aug 8 with 1441 viewsDarran

Chico off as well ??? on 10:49 - Aug 8 by C_jack

Pathetic at least Partz admitted he was wrong you couldn't be more negative if you tried.

Chico off as well ??? on 10:58 - Aug 8 with 1431 viewsJonnyTheJack

Would have preferred him to stay. It's going to take time to build a solid partnership especially when we'll bring someone. Although defensively we were pretty poor at times last year. I can't recall us keeping many clean sheets.

Don't think it's as big a problem as people are making it out to be. He was very good at times, but he also made some absolute clangers too and I won't miss his play acting.
Chico off as well ??? on 10:59 - Aug 8 with 1430 viewsC_jack

Chico off as well ??? on 10:52 - Aug 8 by Darran

Pathetic at least Partz admitted he was wrong you couldn't be more negative if you tried.

Nothing negative about it, just a shame that the manager didn't see him in his plans, it happens in football.

If we can somehow get Fernandez though then it's all gravy.

Chico off as well ??? on 11:01 - Aug 8 with 1422 viewsDarran

Chico off as well ??? on 10:59 - Aug 8 by C_jack

Nothing negative about it, just a shame that the manager didn't see him in his plans, it happens in football.

Yeah that'll be it he didn't see him in his plans.

Chico off as well ??? on 11:12 - Aug 8 with 1397 viewsPrivate_Partz

Chico off as well ??? on 10:59 - Aug 8 by C_jack

The report suggests Chico was very much in his plans. GM could have said nothing about it and let him go. Let's face it the club has been keeping schtum about most things at the moment.
I know that we cannot run to the press with official statements when every BS story is released but articles such as this can change perceptions. Perhaps we could have summer press conferences once a week of fortnight just to dismiss the rumours and give some insight into how the club is progressing. A release on You Tube even.
From thinking GM had a vendetta against the Spanish players I now feel that some did not figure in his plans whereas most of those that did were not inclined to continue playing for the club for whatever reason.
I am still not Positive Pete however. This should have been sorted out a long time ago and not allowed to drag on like this.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024