Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 59585 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:41 - Aug 10 with 1402 viewsPrivate_Partz

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 23:18 - Aug 9 by dgt73

What's the name of this team.......tossers United ?

Wow the irony ;-) What a Gloat Fest perpetuated by the usual suspects although I don't include Perch in this as he quite rightly says the vitriol in this is / was a sad day for PS and should be buried. I am surprised Phil bumped it up but I guess it was to get some hits. I shared a lot of the concerns that some of the decent posters had and thankfully they were proven unfounded and we have gone from strength to strength. That was just for the record - I have said it often enough :-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:52 - Aug 10 with 1376 viewsdgt73

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:41 - Aug 10 by Private_Partz

Wow the irony ;-) What a Gloat Fest perpetuated by the usual suspects although I don't include Perch in this as he quite rightly says the vitriol in this is / was a sad day for PS and should be buried. I am surprised Phil bumped it up but I guess it was to get some hits. I shared a lot of the concerns that some of the decent posters had and thankfully they were proven unfounded and we have gone from strength to strength. That was just for the record - I have said it often enough :-)

This thread should be on the front page all the time. Nothing wrong with people having doubts about Monk, but the nastiness of some towards him was uncalled for. So fuk all the posters who now find this thread embarrassing , probably because they have ended up looking like complete tw@ts....i.e T2c

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:59 - Aug 10 with 1363 viewsPrivate_Partz

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:52 - Aug 10 by dgt73

This thread should be on the front page all the time. Nothing wrong with people having doubts about Monk, but the nastiness of some towards him was uncalled for. So fuk all the posters who now find this thread embarrassing , probably because they have ended up looking like complete tw@ts....i.e T2c

I agree with the nastiness but you called some very decent posters to$$ers there. Admittedly it was not you, but the singling out AJ was not on. He is one of the best and informative posters on here.
Anyway I am out of here. I have said my piece on this thread and I certainly don't want to perpetuate it. I will leave you to print your headlines in this best tabloid traditions.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:04 - Aug 10 with 1345 viewsdgt73

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:59 - Aug 10 by Private_Partz

I agree with the nastiness but you called some very decent posters to$$ers there. Admittedly it was not you, but the singling out AJ was not on. He is one of the best and informative posters on here.
Anyway I am out of here. I have said my piece on this thread and I certainly don't want to perpetuate it. I will leave you to print your headlines in this best tabloid traditions.

It was a joke. But the likes of t2c in my mind are tossers. I'm sure one or two in that team are ok.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:07 - Aug 10 with 1335 viewsperchrockjack

Looookk, end this exercise now.t2c brought this site to its knees and apparently conned a director into meeting him at a venue agreed .

It led to his chums chucking unwanted unmitigated crap..at good people .vicious and malovolent to feed a self possessed screwball .

Ffs, great thread.

Help me lord

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:50 - Aug 10 with 1262 viewsUxbridge

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:18 - Aug 9 by NeathJack

Best. Thread. Ever.

Unless it involved MTJ and Havant it's not even close

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:01 - Aug 10 with 1233 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:59 - Aug 10 by Private_Partz

AJ is a negative old f*cker,deal with it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:56 - Aug 10 with 1093 viewsJBG

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:01 - Aug 10 by Darran

AJ is a negative old f*cker,deal with it.

Great bumping Daz, some total dicks on this board, Gary was always the best man for the job, and it has been proved
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024