Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansforever Column in Walesonline 10:23 - Sep 5 with 1836 viewsepaul

Well done Lisa,

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-fan-zone-

Swansea City Fan Zone: Lisa Phillips will relish every kick when Garry Monk's men face Jose Mourinho and Chelsea
Sep 05, 2014 08:390 Comments
OPINION BY LISAPHILLIPS
In her first Fan Zone column, Lisa Phillips looks ahead to the Premier League summit shootout at Stamford Bridge next week.
13 Shares
Tweet
+1
Email
Action Images / Peter Cziborra
This is my first attempt at writing about the thing I love the most — football, and most importantly, Swansea City .

Firstly, how great is it to see the mighty Swans second in the Premier League table behind everyone’s tip to be this season's champions — Chelsea.

As fate should have it our next opponents happens to be the boys from Stamford Bridge. It's even better that we have a whole week, thanks to the international break, to build up the excitement.

I’ve never seen the Swans involved in a top of the table clash before so I will relish every moment of it.

It may not come around again. Then again, who knows we may go on to win the Premier League one day! Highly unlikely I know! but how amazing would that be?

After watching the Swans win three games out of three, we have the delight of turning our attention to Wales and their quest to qualify for the Euro 2016 tournament in France.

View gallery
"""""""
Nathan Dyer's stunning Swansea City season
View gallery

First up is Andorra, and if we are to qualify then this is the type of team that we should be beating.

We have the mighty Gareth Bale (how great is it that he plays for such a massive club such as Real Madrid!), Aaron Ramsey and captain of Wales, Ashley Williams.

We should not be using the fact that it is a 3G pitch as an excuse of why we haven’t won the game or have struggled to score. We have more than enough quality in players (as the ones mentioned previously) and also those with Swansea connections — Neil Taylor, Joe Allen and Ben Davies.

I am one of those that fully supports Chris Coleman as Wales manager and I hope that he can lead us to France and all Wales fans can finally get their wish of seeing their country in an International tournament.

Well that is it from me but I’m sure most of you would agree that it would be good to see Wales start their campaign with three points to give us the confidence leading up to our next 2 home games (against Bosnia and Cyprus), where we have the potential to get maximum points.

But most of all, I'm looking forward to the Premier League season resuming and for the Swans to keep on winning games so we reach that 40 points target as soon as possible.

But does anybody else get that feeling that this could be a special season for us?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 10:50 - Sep 5 with 1761 viewsHighjack

Did she give us a heartfelt message when she buggered off?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 17:27 - Sep 5 with 1478 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Is that Lisa in London?

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 17:29 - Sep 5 with 1473 viewsDarran

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 17:27 - Sep 5 by Tummer_from_Texas

Is that Lisa in London?

No it is not it's a little hottie that lives in Swansea.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 18:19]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 18:17 - Sep 5 with 1397 viewsOldjack

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 17:29 - Sep 5 by Darran

No it is not it's a little hottie that lives in Swansea.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2014 18:19]

Always blushes when she sees you

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 18:19 - Sep 5 with 1390 viewsDarran

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 18:17 - Sep 5 by Oldjack

Always blushes when she sees you

I'm a good looking dude see.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 18:21 - Sep 5 with 1380 viewsJackfath

Doesn't post hear any more due to the usual suspects.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 18:23 - Sep 5 with 1370 viewsCaptain_Sham

Matt posted on here the other day.

Its just a ride.

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 18:25 - Sep 5 with 1364 viewsJackfath

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 18:23 - Sep 5 by Captain_Sham

Matt posted on here the other day.

Come to think of it, I've neither seen them in the same room together either.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 18:57 - Sep 5 with 1299 viewsepaul

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 18:25 - Sep 5 by Jackfath

Come to think of it, I've neither seen them in the same room together either.

Sorry to burst your bubble fathy, I've spoken to both at the same time....errie tho

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Swansforever Column in Walesonline on 19:40 - Sep 5 with 1240 viewsSwansforever

Im still around. Just don't post much any more for various reasons. Thanks for the comments.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024