Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread 11:14 - Dec 2 with 15106 viewsMrSwan

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:30 - Dec 2 with 2969 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:29 - Dec 2 by Swan91

To be fair it shouldve been about 4/5-0 to us. Feel bad for the keeper hes had a great game but we are currently getting what we deserve.

Yeah, I feel really bad for Rob Green

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:31 - Dec 2 with 2961 viewsSwansNZ

FFS Jonjo - shoot

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:32 - Dec 2 with 2936 viewsShaky

He blew the first time shot and then there were no runners.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:33 - Dec 2 with 2898 viewsjacksinceever

I'm off down to the motorway bridge in Skewen to wave off those miserable sods from London
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Dec 2 with 2863 viewsSwansNZ

Bony could have had a hat-trick tonight

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:36 - Dec 2 with 2821 viewsIslander

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:34 - Dec 2 by SwansNZ

Bony could have had a hat-trick tonight

coulda shoulda had a hat-full
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:37 - Dec 2 with 2791 viewsGlyn1

Trust in Mark Lawrenson lads. He has predicted the correct score Yet Again!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:38 - Dec 2 with 2751 viewsShaky

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:37 - Dec 2 by Glyn1

Trust in Mark Lawrenson lads. He has predicted the correct score Yet Again!

He is the Don!

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:40 - Dec 2 with 2669 viewsmbl1966

Yay Swans! Great win. What the hell do Bony and Siggy need to go to score? Sounds like it should have been anything up to 8-0!!!!!

Top Mark

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Dec 2 with 2618 viewsbermudajack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:26 - Dec 2 by jacksinceever

Sounds like the main difference in the second half - plus scored the killer second goal

Someone must have given him a nudge at HT 😜

His body language has been awful last couple of games, hopefully the goal and 2nd half performance will get him back to his best 👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:42 - Dec 2 with 2604 viewsQuakerJack

Bloody Stoke, so close to the equaliser, think that would have put us fourth.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:42 - Dec 2 with 2594 viewsNogginthenog

In all fairness Green was tremendous but the pressure had to tell eventually. I do have some concerns with some of Bony's passing and touches though. 3 points is brilliant especially when it looked as though their goal was charmed. COYS
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:44 - Dec 2 with 2550 viewsmonmouth

Excellent win. Thought a goal was never coming. Both finishes were top drawer. 22 points from 14 games. F8cking stroll on. Magnificent Gaz; someone send him another letter ffs.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:44 - Dec 2 with 2532 viewsRancid

The scoreline flattered QPR.If it wasn't for their keeper who was man of the match and Bony had his shooting boots on we'd have hit them for 5 again.We had enough chances to win 2 games yet at 0-0 it was still on a knife edge and had that awful feel about it.On reflection though we murdered them.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Dec 2 with 2444 viewsmidswan

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:41 - Dec 2 by bermudajack

Someone must have given him a nudge at HT 😜

His body language has been awful last couple of games, hopefully the goal and 2nd half performance will get him back to his best 👍

he only played the last game,missed previous few with injury.......
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Dec 2 with 2356 viewscurleigh

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:42 - Dec 2 by Nogginthenog

In all fairness Green was tremendous but the pressure had to tell eventually. I do have some concerns with some of Bony's passing and touches though. 3 points is brilliant especially when it looked as though their goal was charmed. COYS

agree with this, gave the ball away too often
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Dec 2 with 2342 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:42 - Dec 2 by Nogginthenog

He can have his occasional clumsy touch because of his scoring record and ability to create chances. That volley today was top drawer and took a worldy save to stop it going in.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:57 - Dec 2 with 2283 viewslondonlisa2001

Excellent result - those are the games where the teams at the top always find a way through and we historically don't.

Leon makes a difference, not least because the interplay between him and Ki was outstanding. And Ki is rapidly turning into the signing of the season - another excellent game - well done young man!

Rob Green showed why he was considered the top goalie in the PL for a time, and with the exception of that save from Fer in the first half, Fabianski was not called into action once.

Good performance against a noticeably weaker team - 22 points already - onwards and upwards!
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:59 - Dec 2 with 2259 viewsNogginthenog

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:54 - Dec 2 by Banosswan

He can have his occasional clumsy touch because of his scoring record and ability to create chances. That volley today was top drawer and took a worldy save to stop it going in.

I agree but imagine how awesome he would be if he improved that part of his game a little.
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Dec 2 with 2188 viewsmonmouth

Just take a moment to reflect on Lisa's comment. We were a world away from them in quality and team play and now just think of how much they have spent and still do spend on transfers and wages to massage Redknapps ridiculous ego. I bet he acts lie he's spent nothing and starts demanding another shedload to lay out in January too.

Our progress is beyond the stuff of dreams. It really is roy of the rovers stuff. Incredible.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 22:07 - Dec 2 with 2138 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:48 - Dec 2 by midswan

he only played the last game,missed previous few with injury.......

Exactly.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 22:18 - Dec 2 with 2027 viewsDr_Winston

QPR will be gonners if that's the best they can do. We weren't at our best yet could still have scored five or six.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 22:27 - Dec 2 with 1935 viewsMolliemick

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 21:53 - Dec 2 by curleigh

agree with this, gave the ball away too often

What's new? Bony does it every game. Really careless and carefree. He must imagine he is a star or something!
The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 22:34 - Dec 2 with 1868 viewsKingBony

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 22:18 - Dec 2 by Dr_Winston

QPR will be gonners if that's the best they can do. We weren't at our best yet could still have scored five or six.

Absolutely... All the way through at 0-0 I was thinking we really have to beat these, they were that poor. Glad we got the break from a terrific goal by Ki.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The Official Swansea City v QPR Matchday Thread on 22:39 - Dec 2 with 1828 viewsMrSwan

You will not see a better performance from a keeper than Rob Green tonight this season we had to be world class to score against him and win tonight especially by more that one goal.

Poll: Do you rate Shelvey?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024