Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
gone backwards 18:28 - Jan 10 with 15942 viewsswansealad69

Like monk and what he has done over the years..
But cant help feel we have lost our pass and movement around the pitch.
Yes we needed a plan b under br and ml but now we look clueless at times and the amount off times we give the ball away cheaply is shockin.
As iv said I like monk but feel our passing and patient football has gone backward.
Allso what is going on with Wayne and nathan? Nathan just seams lost and rarley cuts in to get the ball but just holds out wide.Wayne just gives the ball away or loses it time and time again.
I know im going to get some sh, t for this but we have been poor for most the season and its only a handful of games were we realy look good.
gone backwards on 19:21 - Jan 11 with 1842 viewsMusical_Swan

gone backwards on 19:10 - Jan 11 by swansealad69

Yes I remember many off them manager's as iv been going since early 80s.
But them days are a bit diffrent to say the least
You say about boring football but it was not, its called patient and movement football, is it no coincidence that we are the worst at throwing a lead away this season?if we could hold on to the ball then teams cant score.
Please dont tell me u enjoy watching us give the ball away time and time again in every game.
U talk about boring football and management yet the best football in my opinion since I been going was played under ml when wba came here 2 seasons back.
That football in the first half was as good as it can get.
We have been praised for our football all over the world yet now cant pass for sh.t.

This is our fourth season in the PL. Teams have got used to our style of play and we're having to adapt accordingly.

I think it's fair to say that we may not be as pretty as we were, but at what cost? The strongest position we've been in since entering the PL.

I do beleive that Monks has been building from the back this season and our passing will improve over time, but losing our overall style of play? Can't say I've noticed anyone outside of the club saying this.

Huw Jenkins... Nuff said!
Poll: On the whole, are the board doing a good job with our club?

gone backwards on 19:24 - Jan 11 with 1832 viewsereksten

I've enjoyed this season tremendously and think Monk looks a great manager in the making.

That said, one cannot argue that we play with less possession this season than previous ones. The stats:

2011/12: 57.7%
2012/13: 55.3%
2013/14: 57.1%
2014/15: 50.6%

That's a huge difference! This season, we've had more possession than the opposition only ten games. In 6 games, including the three latest, we had the majority by a clear margin. In the 11 others, we mostly weren't even close to 50%.

Is this a bad thing? Obviously not, judging from the results. We've got plenty of points and are well on our way to safety. Almost half of them are from the 11 games with least possession.

It does however indicate that we are moving away from what we've called "the swansea way" for quite some time. We're starting to somewhat "blend in" with the other teams style wise. How important has this uniqueness been when it comes to e.g. attracting players or promoting the club globally? I hope not much, though I feel I've read about new players mentioning our style of play as a factor more often than not.

Jack Army Norway (http://swanseacity.no/)

gone backwards on 19:26 - Jan 11 with 1826 viewsereksten

gone backwards on 19:20 - Jan 11 by NeathJack

Yesterday we completed 536 passes. When we played West Ham under Laudrup last season we completed 491 passes.

Yesterday our pass completion % was 85% compared to the corresponding fixture last season of 83%.

Yet apparently we "now cant pass for sh.t."
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 19:26]

3rd highest? From the stats I've seen, we're 9th this season…

edit: Seems the post I replied to was edited as well..
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 19:27]

Jack Army Norway (http://swanseacity.no/)

gone backwards on 19:27 - Jan 11 with 1817 viewsNeathJack

gone backwards on 19:26 - Jan 11 by ereksten

3rd highest? From the stats I've seen, we're 9th this season…

edit: Seems the post I replied to was edited as well..
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 19:27]

Aye, I just edited that out as I was looking at the wrong stat.

[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 19:31]
gone backwards on 19:28 - Jan 11 with 1812 viewsBobJack

gone backwards on 19:24 - Jan 11 by ereksten

I've enjoyed this season tremendously and think Monk looks a great manager in the making.

That said, one cannot argue that we play with less possession this season than previous ones. The stats:

2011/12: 57.7%
2012/13: 55.3%
2013/14: 57.1%
2014/15: 50.6%

That's a huge difference! This season, we've had more possession than the opposition only ten games. In 6 games, including the three latest, we had the majority by a clear margin. In the 11 others, we mostly weren't even close to 50%.

Is this a bad thing? Obviously not, judging from the results. We've got plenty of points and are well on our way to safety. Almost half of them are from the 11 games with least possession.

It does however indicate that we are moving away from what we've called "the swansea way" for quite some time. We're starting to somewhat "blend in" with the other teams style wise. How important has this uniqueness been when it comes to e.g. attracting players or promoting the club globally? I hope not much, though I feel I've read about new players mentioning our style of play as a factor more often than not.

Shocking, sack the ginger haired one now.

Did he dye it blonde the other day( posted to keep the ladies and JF interested )

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

gone backwards on 19:31 - Jan 11 with 1802 viewsNeiltheTaylor

gone backwards on 19:28 - Jan 11 by BobJack

Shocking, sack the ginger haired one now.

Did he dye it blonde the other day( posted to keep the ladies and JF interested )

I thought maybe a seagull had got him

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

gone backwards on 19:36 - Jan 11 with 1786 viewsBobJack

gone backwards on 19:31 - Jan 11 by NeiltheTaylor

I thought maybe a seagull had got him

Its lucky by all accounts, but seeing Darr on a matchday he may disagree. 😂

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

gone backwards on 19:47 - Jan 11 with 1768 viewsNewhousemustscore

gone backwards on 14:52 - Jan 11 by sixpenses

At the risk of being branded hysterical by Stasi again for a perfectly measured post

Why are you going back 12 months when they also beat us by a 2 goal margin at theirs just a month ago.

I don't understand why you would do this!!! Surely not an agenda?

I thought it was a good exciting game, but they were bossing us for much of it. However the OP makes some fair points.

I would also point out that that a year ago we had been experiencing a protracted period of major key injuries with a massively crowded fixture list. Despite that we were having a brilliant run in Europe had defeated Manu at theirs to stay in the FA cup and were still on course to stay up on straight points alone (and on like for like points were merely 1 point behind our previous amazing top ten season finish).

The fact that we lost by 2 goals to West Ham when they had just held Chelsea to a draw at theirs and were going through a period that would see Sam crowned manager of the month when they won every match in Feb by 2 goals as I remember and only ! team managed to score against them.

As Ash said himself in the press him and Monks were in the process of "Saving the club" and according to IS it was common knowledge to everyone except Laudrup that he was going to be sacked. Given I had watched Ash sulk and show no leadership on the pitch for quite a number of games, and given these players obviously had the Chairman's ear I have no idea what the atmosphere must have been like leading up to that game.

Fast Forward to last month with full support of the Chairman (indeed his credibility depending on your success), a virtually fully fit team and the strongest and most expensive team to date and yet still beaten by the same margin.

So why did you pick last year when in fact this was the manager that beat West Ham at home 3-0 as part of our best ever start to a season to date.

I picked last year's game because the original poster had said we had gone backwards under monk. That west ham game marked the end of one manager and our present manager to start another chapter. Therefore, especially as it had been exactly 1 year, I felt we could look at this new chapter and decide if he was correct. Many on here have referred to us winning a cup and and finishing above west ham. However, the original poster (& myself) realise that, but the argument centres only on our style of play, not who is the better team over the season. I think we aren't going backwards in our style of play and that we have been better than the hammers over a season. Incidentally, on a personal note I saw last year's game with west ham, but not the recent away game so felt I couldn't possibly comment on that one.
Login to get fewer ads

gone backwards on 01:15 - Jan 12 with 1697 viewsJJJack

gone backwards on 09:41 - Jan 11 by monmouth

Started to really try and get the crisper passing going too, and the side to side stretching and killer through ball. Didn't always come off (WHam were very good defensively indeed I thought) but the intent was certainly there. Good to see players trying things...even when it doesn't work. Nothing worked for Dyer and Routledge yesterday and they are terribly out of form but as ever with our lot (or any football fan) the 'get him off' stuff and mass groans when passes went wrong got me down a bit. I'll be glad when Montero's fit though; him one side and Barrow the other could be interesting.

For anyone moaning about halcyon days, another 60% possession yesterday.

There may come a time for a thread like this (I hope not) but today certainly isn't it. Bizarre.

Poster of the Year material that!
gone backwards on 11:06 - Jan 12 with 1601 viewsbluenile

gone backwards on 19:20 - Jan 11 by NeathJack

Yesterday we completed 536 passes. When we played West Ham under Laudrup last season we completed 491 passes.

Yesterday our pass completion % was 85% compared to the corresponding fixture last season of 83%.

Yet apparently we "now cant pass for sh.t."
[Post edited 11 Jan 2015 19:26]

You want to be careful, talking to Swansealad like that, you know darn well that you can prove anything with 'facts'........................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

gone backwards on 11:11 - Jan 12 with 1596 viewsicecoldjack

Lots of great posts on this thread.

No doubt our football is not as good this season, we have been patchy with one or two exceptions. Monk has however done a good job, he has also been backed with alot of money, money that makes you wonder what the difference would have been if rodgers or laudrup were afforded it.

Monk is enjoying the fruits of rodgers and laudrups labour there is no getting away from that, to many people including myself the handling of laudrup was a shambles, from what i heard some senior players wernt supportive either which is never goimg to help.

Thats now all in the past, monk is in control and is getting points on the board, we have looked sublime at times under him, but we did with the other guys too.

All monks talk of working on things and double sessioms havent made a difference in terms of us being a 50 min team, once we can play with full focus for 90 minutes we will hammer somebody, most of our games have been backs to the wall to secure the points.

The fighting spirit is there under monk so credit to him for that, it does however make me wonder why the same attitiude wasnt employed when the previos manager was here.

All in all monk is the man and needs full support, he is doing a great job but we have modified our style of football under him.

The league position amd points total tell a story, but i do think that the premier league is extremly poor this season.

We are where we should be considering the spine of the team has been

Fab
Ash/ fredirico
Siggy/ki
Bony/gomis

That is as good a spine as any other team outside the top 6 . The club have backed monk with players and monk has done decent with them.

I consider the gauge to be southampton, considering they lost alot of players they have been superb, it was rumoured that koeman wanted the swans job but didnt get an interview, we will never know if the swans could have kicked on even further under the dutchman but truth be told we cant complain about the job garry has done overall, he has been steady pair of hands.
gone backwards on 12:07 - Jan 12 with 1576 viewsStarsky

gone backwards on 11:11 - Jan 12 by icecoldjack

No doubt our football is not as good this season, we have been patchy with one or two exceptions. Monk has however done a good job, he has also been backed with alot of money, money that makes you wonder what the difference would have been if rodgers or laudrup were afforded it.

Monk is enjoying the fruits of rodgers and laudrups labour there is no getting away from that, to many people including myself the handling of laudrup was a shambles, from what i heard some senior players wernt supportive either which is never goimg to help.

Thats now all in the past, monk is in control and is getting points on the board, we have looked sublime at times under him, but we did with the other guys too.

All monks talk of working on things and double sessioms havent made a difference in terms of us being a 50 min team, once we can play with full focus for 90 minutes we will hammer somebody, most of our games have been backs to the wall to secure the points.

The fighting spirit is there under monk so credit to him for that, it does however make me wonder why the same attitiude wasnt employed when the previos manager was here.

All in all monk is the man and needs full support, he is doing a great job but we have modified our style of football under him.

The league position amd points total tell a story, but i do think that the premier league is extremly poor this season.

Fab
Ash/ fredirico
Siggy/ki
Bony/gomis

That is as good a spine as any other team outside the top 6 . The club have backed monk with players and monk has done decent with them.

I consider the gauge to be southampton, considering they lost alot of players they have been superb, it was rumoured that koeman wanted the swans job but didnt get an interview, we will never know if the swans could have kicked on even further under the dutchman but truth be told we cant complain about the job garry has done overall, he has been steady pair of hands.

Excellent post there ice.

It's just the internet, init.

gone backwards on 12:20 - Jan 12 with 1561 viewsmonmouth

Koeman for 18 months with Monk as his apprentice might have been interesting :). One thing's for sure, that's something we'll never see now.

In the Board's eyes, Koeman would have been a bigger risk and they might have had a gutsful of former big name players.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2015 12:21]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

gone backwards on 13:07 - Jan 12 with 1527 viewsicecoldjack

gone backwards on 12:20 - Jan 12 by monmouth

Koeman for 18 months with Monk as his apprentice might have been interesting :). One thing's for sure, that's something we'll never see now.

In the Board's eyes, Koeman would have been a bigger risk and they might have had a gutsful of former big name players.

Agree .

It seems we developed a pattern with sousa then a home grown then laudrup then a home grown, i can see the logic in it truth be told.

Laudrup was perfect to follow rodgers, and he had something to prove which is what we tend to look for, monk IMO was a bit green for the job which is why i think the board pushed the boat out to secure proven solid pro's like fedirico,fab,siggy and gomis .

Even though people say monk has only been in the job a very short time he also had the advantage of knowing the club inside out and knowing he didnt need to change alot just tweak a few things, it helped massively that he could lean on ash,leon and a few others, unlike laudrup, monk didnt need to win over key personell and the ones who maybe would have been hard work were shown the door, again a luxury that laudrup perhaps didnt get.

Koeman as boss with monk learning would have been perfect, though i also believed it was possible to bang heads together and get laudrup and monk working together also, both options would of been great ones.

Garry has however done a decent job on his own, The best bit is that he should be a better manager with every game, he seems bright enough to learn from his mistakes which is all we can ask for, im pretty happy with how things have gone and thats credit to monk.
gone backwards on 13:09 - Jan 12 with 1521 viewsperchrockjack

ice.

hard to argue with that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

gone backwards on 14:16 - Jan 12 with 1479 viewssixpenses

Fab
Ash/ fredirico
Siggy/ki
Bony/gomis

As always Ice an excellent considered and balanced post
gone backwards on 14:34 - Jan 12 with 1456 viewsItchySphincter

gone backwards on 14:52 - Jan 11 by sixpenses

At the risk of being branded hysterical by Stasi again for a perfectly measured post

Why are you going back 12 months when they also beat us by a 2 goal margin at theirs just a month ago.

I don't understand why you would do this!!! Surely not an agenda?

I thought it was a good exciting game, but they were bossing us for much of it. However the OP makes some fair points.

I would also point out that that a year ago we had been experiencing a protracted period of major key injuries with a massively crowded fixture list. Despite that we were having a brilliant run in Europe had defeated Manu at theirs to stay in the FA cup and were still on course to stay up on straight points alone (and on like for like points were merely 1 point behind our previous amazing top ten season finish).

The fact that we lost by 2 goals to West Ham when they had just held Chelsea to a draw at theirs and were going through a period that would see Sam crowned manager of the month when they won every match in Feb by 2 goals as I remember and only ! team managed to score against them.

As Ash said himself in the press him and Monks were in the process of "Saving the club" and according to IS it was common knowledge to everyone except Laudrup that he was going to be sacked. Given I had watched Ash sulk and show no leadership on the pitch for quite a number of games, and given these players obviously had the Chairman's ear I have no idea what the atmosphere must have been like leading up to that game.

Fast Forward to last month with full support of the Chairman (indeed his credibility depending on your success), a virtually fully fit team and the strongest and most expensive team to date and yet still beaten by the same margin.

So why did you pick last year when in fact this was the manager that beat West Ham at home 3-0 as part of our best ever start to a season to date.

Did I read that wrong? Why did I get a mention then and did I say it was common knowledge to everyone except Laudrup that he was going to get sacked? I wouldn't mind seeing that - or is it more out of context paraphrasing?

I'm guessing it's the latter, but like I said, guessing.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

gone backwards on 14:43 - Jan 12 with 1438 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Maybe monk has taken notice of a bit of Sousa's game while he was here
We are certainly a tough but to crack at the liberty
Although monk didn't like Sousa by all accounts ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

gone backwards on 14:56 - Jan 12 with 1426 viewsJJJack

Fab
Ash/ fredirico
Siggy/ki
Bony/gomis

I'll go against the grain. I don't like this post, sorry. "No doubt our football is not as good this season"......really? That isn't the way I see it. We were poor for much of 2013/14. We have been consistently better this year.
"Monk is enjoying the fruits of rodgers and laudrups labour there is no getting away from that,".............well yes, er, there is plenty of getting away from that......otherwise every single Manager who takes over a club is "enjoying the fruits" of the previous Manager. Can you not see that Monk has had to shift nearly half a squad on for various reason and has done this with the minmium of fuss . Out,....Pozeulo, Canas, Lita, Lamah, Michu, N'gog, Hernandez, Chico, Vorm, Davies etc.
So he had to get his purchasing spot on....Siggy, Fernandez, Fab, Barrow, Gomis, Montero, Carroll, Emnes, etc. Now look at what these 8 have brought us rather than the 10 that left that I've listed. With the exception of Davies and perhaps Chico and Pablo, the others had shocking seasons in 13/14. Monk has been brave, decisive and experiemental.
On the question of money, the net spend on the above would be under £10m and that's represented excellent value. Yes, wages are rising but I bet he's spent a lot less than Laudrup thus far.

You choose Southampton as an example....fine....but you give NO credit to Pochetchino and all the credit to Koeman (thats your implication). Yet Monk, according to you is "enjoying the fruits of BR and ML". Seriously, that is not a balanced post at all. Why don't you use WBA as an example.....brought in a new Manager, spent bucketloads....where are they in comparison to us??
gone backwards on 15:33 - Jan 12 with 1395 viewssixpenses

gone backwards on 14:34 - Jan 12 by ItchySphincter

Did I read that wrong? Why did I get a mention then and did I say it was common knowledge to everyone except Laudrup that he was going to get sacked? I wouldn't mind seeing that - or is it more out of context paraphrasing?

I'm guessing it's the latter, but like I said, guessing.

More out of context paraphrasing perhaps you would care to point out previous perceived examples.

I always try to deal with facts, differentiate between evidenced fact with sources and personal opinion drawn from those facts. Any statistics I present are taken from recognised sources and calculated not plucked from the air.

In this case it was way back, not long after the sacking. My choice of the words common knowledge (not in quotes) come from a comment from you I think your precise words were everyone knew. I am speaking from memory here but it was definitely something with the meaning of common knowledge.

In fact it was backed up on here by another poster who said from inside knowledge from the club to the same effect they had made money by betting on Laudrup to be the next manager to be sacked.

You had said you knew about it. I challenged you because (in the light of other leaks from the club and Huw saying some of the stuff being said had turned his stomach and Laudrup was the most genuine and honest person you could meet) I said it was totally unprofessional that the club was leaking information like that whan Laudrup did not even know himself (nor perhaps Huw who initially said Laudrup could stay)

I was challenging you as to where you had got this inside information from.

I got the impression you were uncomfortable that you had revealed your hand and been challenged on it.

You responded to me by saying it was common knowledge or words that meant the same.

Actually if my Spratty ID had not been deleted without warning and for no valid reason (co-incidentally? just after you complained to Phil that it was unfair DYSS had been banned but I was allowed to post) it would be easier for me to trace the interchange.

Perhaps you could ask Phil to restore my account and I will happily oblige

Je suis Charlie
gone backwards on 17:13 - Jan 12 with 1334 viewsDr_Winston

Our football this season isn't as good as it was for the first seven months of Laudrup. It's a fair bit better than the rest of Laudrup.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

gone backwards on 17:14 - Jan 12 with 1331 viewsicecoldjack

gone backwards on 14:56 - Jan 12 by JJJack

I'll go against the grain. I don't like this post, sorry. "No doubt our football is not as good this season"......really? That isn't the way I see it. We were poor for much of 2013/14. We have been consistently better this year.
"Monk is enjoying the fruits of rodgers and laudrups labour there is no getting away from that,".............well yes, er, there is plenty of getting away from that......otherwise every single Manager who takes over a club is "enjoying the fruits" of the previous Manager. Can you not see that Monk has had to shift nearly half a squad on for various reason and has done this with the minmium of fuss . Out,....Pozeulo, Canas, Lita, Lamah, Michu, N'gog, Hernandez, Chico, Vorm, Davies etc.
So he had to get his purchasing spot on....Siggy, Fernandez, Fab, Barrow, Gomis, Montero, Carroll, Emnes, etc. Now look at what these 8 have brought us rather than the 10 that left that I've listed. With the exception of Davies and perhaps Chico and Pablo, the others had shocking seasons in 13/14. Monk has been brave, decisive and experiemental.
On the question of money, the net spend on the above would be under £10m and that's represented excellent value. Yes, wages are rising but I bet he's spent a lot less than Laudrup thus far.

You choose Southampton as an example....fine....but you give NO credit to Pochetchino and all the credit to Koeman (thats your implication). Yet Monk, according to you is "enjoying the fruits of BR and ML". Seriously, that is not a balanced post at all. Why don't you use WBA as an example.....brought in a new Manager, spent bucketloads....where are they in comparison to us??

Go against whatever grain you want fella.

Many people can see with their own eyes how the football isnt as good, no stats or scenario's can really change that for me.

"Monk has had to shift nearly half a squad on for various reason and has done this with the minmium of fuss . Out,....Pozeulo, Canas, Lita, Lamah, Michu, N'gog, Hernandez, Chico, Vorm, Davies etc.
So he had to get his purchasing spot on" - jjack.

Had to? i beg to differ, he didn't HAVE to ship out Poz,Canas,Pablo,Chico,Vorm,Davies now did he?

In fact he went on record as saying he didn't want Pablo and Chico to go, now up to you if you actually believe him or not,but one member of the Swans tweeted we would be signing a world cup player weeks before chico went, and when chico did go we basically let him go for fook all! which you could argue was bad buisness.

Had to get rid of Davies? really, c'mon now !

Why let a defensive midfielder leave for nothing when we were short of one ourselves ? again,why not keep him in the fold,give him some games put him in the shop window with a view to recouping some losses.

Pozuelo the same.

N'gog only signed til the end of the season!!

Lamah's loan expired !!

Lita was out of contract !!

Vorm was wanting a big pay day elsewhere, if he wanted to still be here he would be

Michu didn't want to play under him, though Monk siad he was recovering from injury,then shipped out on loan for a reason many have yet been given an answer for.

Like i said Monk was given the chance to throw the bad apples to make sure his transistion would be smooth, we took a financial hit by doing this, not great management but at least they were gone, Laudrup put up with the likes of Tate,Monk,Gower and a few other senior players whom he could not because they were under the wing of the chairman.

judging by how innaccurate some of your stuff was regarding Monk "having" to get rid of Vorm,Davies,lamah,lita,chico,canas, pablo etc , well nearly every point you made about them was factually wrong IMO.

" ou choose Southampton as an example....fine....but you give NO credit to Pochetchino and all the credit to Koeman (thats your implication). Yet Monk, according to you is "enjoying the fruits of BR and ML". Seriously, that is not a balanced post at all.

But Southampton are now 3rd with alot of their key players sold,and were favourite for relegation but Koeman signed good players and improved them from 9th/10th to 3rd spending a similar amount of money, they lost key players we didn't, so Koeman didn't enjoy the fruits of Pochitino's labours at all, he basically crafted a new team.One of the most difficult things to do in the premier league!

Southampton is a good example IMO.
gone backwards on 17:25 - Jan 12 with 1313 viewsLeonisGod

gone backwards on 12:20 - Jan 12 by monmouth

Yep, I reckon that was all about timing. Had we not seen the drop in application by ML then they may have been more open to another 'big name outsider'. In hindsight that would have been a very interesting signing, but then Garry's doing pretty well himself.
gone backwards on 17:41 - Jan 12 with 1293 viewsSorteErik

Swansea have gona backwards in many ways, since Monk took over.

Biggest problem will be getting new players.... Laudrup had a HUGE network to find quality players.... Montero and Gomis, were 2 guys from his shortlist along with that black swedish guy.... Monk gets shit like Emnes....

Swansea produce absolutely nothing going forward.... Only Burnley, have had less attempts at goal..... which might also explain why the defence is looking better..... Everyone stays back. But what does it matter, when you produce 2 shots at goal against United and still win ?

Outside the UK, viewers vote on which games they want televised.... again Swansea gone from top 8 to bottom 2 - along with Burnley again, since Monk took over.

Monk sounds like a child, when he makes an interview.... its everyone elses fault all the time - blame blame blame.

Having watched a few of Swanseas games this season, they will have a hard time, when/if Bony leaves.... hes been an one man army for them.
gone backwards on 17:44 - Jan 12 with 1290 viewsDarran

gone backwards on 17:41 - Jan 12 by SorteErik

Swansea have gona backwards in many ways, since Monk took over.

Biggest problem will be getting new players.... Laudrup had a HUGE network to find quality players.... Montero and Gomis, were 2 guys from his shortlist along with that black swedish guy.... Monk gets shit like Emnes....

Swansea produce absolutely nothing going forward.... Only Burnley, have had less attempts at goal..... which might also explain why the defence is looking better..... Everyone stays back. But what does it matter, when you produce 2 shots at goal against United and still win ?

Outside the UK, viewers vote on which games they want televised.... again Swansea gone from top 8 to bottom 2 - along with Burnley again, since Monk took over.

Monk sounds like a child, when he makes an interview.... its everyone elses fault all the time - blame blame blame.

Having watched a few of Swanseas games this season, they will have a hard time, when/if Bony leaves.... hes been an one man army for them.

Oh f*ck off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024