Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony had a bad game 21:57 - Mar 4 with 3664 viewsacejack3065

According to SSN he missed a few.

He won't be given the time that he had here to set in. For 30 mill they will want him to hit the ground running.
Bony had a bad game on 21:59 - Mar 4 with 3646 viewsMrSwerve

We'll have him back in 2016 for 10 million. 👍

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bony had a bad game on 22:12 - Mar 4 with 3553 viewsAquinas

Looking at twitter it seems that most city fans are willing him to score rather than jumping on his back. They clearly want to like him (just like we all did when he first arrived, despite his early form). But I doubt they will give him the time we did. In fact, I wouldn't give him the time either if you have Dzeko sitting on the bench who is in good form.

The difference between City and us is that Bony actually has competition for his place. If he plays 5 games without scoring he'll be dropped for Dzeko, Jovetic etc.

One thing you can't doubt is commitment and he will come good.
Bony had a bad game on 22:19 - Mar 4 with 3502 viewsmorningstar

Bony had a bad game on 21:59 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

Why? Pay £10m for a player that set his sights on playing champions league but wasn't good enough? Ye, sure he'll be right up for it. No thanks from me.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Bony had a bad game on 05:28 - Mar 5 with 3294 viewsicecoldjack

Bony had a bad game on 22:19 - Mar 4 by morningstar

Why? Pay £10m for a player that set his sights on playing champions league but wasn't good enough? Ye, sure he'll be right up for it. No thanks from me.

You wouldn't take Bony back here for £10m ??

Have you seen how Gomis and Oliviera compare ?
Bony had a bad game on 06:40 - Mar 5 with 3245 viewsSwaneeRiver

When we sold Curtis to Leeds for £400k and bought him back for £150k after it didn't work out, would you (or were you) have been saying "Nah, not good enough - don't want him back"
Same with Leon Britton, Robbie James (left us for Arsenal, remember ?). I'm sure there are many other examples
Bony had a bad game on 07:12 - Mar 5 with 3212 viewsMrSwerve

Bizarre post.

Bony had a bad game on 07:37 - Mar 5 with 3166 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Made me laugh last night when one of the pundits said "he's missed a few opportunities now for City and really needs a goal - if he was playing for Swansea that chance goes in!!"

Its like they honestly believe we only ever created 1 chance a game for him and he took them all

He did miss once or twice when he was here and if they need any proof of that they can check this board

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Bony had a bad game on 09:18 - Mar 5 with 3023 viewstomdickharry

Bony was an excellent player for us,if we do sign Mitrovic in the Summer (early please) it may well be that if Bony did become available we would not want him.
Login to get fewer ads

Bony had a bad game on 09:23 - Mar 5 with 3007 viewsSenhin

Bony had a bad game on 07:37 - Mar 5 by PatchesOHoulihan

Made me laugh last night when one of the pundits said "he's missed a few opportunities now for City and really needs a goal - if he was playing for Swansea that chance goes in!!"

Its like they honestly believe we only ever created 1 chance a game for him and he took them all

He did miss once or twice when he was here and if they need any proof of that they can check this board

He had more than one opportunity. Look through the BBC match feed for the game. Mentions him having a shot 6 or 7 times.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Bony had a bad game on 09:36 - Mar 5 with 2984 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Bony had a bad game on 09:23 - Mar 5 by Senhin

He had more than one opportunity. Look through the BBC match feed for the game. Mentions him having a shot 6 or 7 times.

Not saying he didn't, just that they are talking as if he didn't miss for us

He will have games where he takes 2 out of 2 and others where he wont score from 10 - its the same for all strikers apart from the very best

IMO opinion he will do very well there if they give him a chance

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Bony had a bad game on 10:30 - Mar 5 with 2930 viewslibertine

are they playing him in the right position?
Bony had a bad game on 13:26 - Mar 5 with 2811 viewsLord_Bony

He was unlucky not to score with his snap shot last night.

He will never be as fluid a player as David de silva or Aguero Dzeko etc. Pellegrini only seems to play him against the lower teams ATM.hed better step up to the plate and score a few soon before they turn on him...

He should have stayed here he was on a good number...silly boy.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bony had a bad game on 13:38 - Mar 5 with 2793 viewsBloodyhills

Bony had a bad game on 21:59 - Mar 4 by MrSwerve

I think that's unlikely but I've have him back for 10 million no problem.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bony had a bad game on 15:22 - Mar 5 with 2700 viewsStarsky

Bony had a bad game on 06:40 - Mar 5 by SwaneeRiver

When we sold Curtis to Leeds for £400k and bought him back for £150k after it didn't work out, would you (or were you) have been saying "Nah, not good enough - don't want him back"
Same with Leon Britton, Robbie James (left us for Arsenal, remember ?). I'm sure there are many other examples

Colin Pascoe

It's just the internet, init.

Bony had a bad game on 15:23 - Mar 5 with 2699 viewsmorningstar

Bony had a bad game on 07:12 - Mar 5 by MrSwerve

Bizarre post.

Certainly isn't. The players mentioned above Robbie Curt etc were Swansea through and through so would always give their all for the club. If Bony were to fail at Man City, it would be a disaster for him and us for him to end up back here. He could well end up being a success elsewhere, but his time at Swansea is done now.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Bony had a bad game on 17:36 - Mar 5 with 2597 viewsStarsky

Bony had a bad game on 15:23 - Mar 5 by morningstar

Certainly isn't. The players mentioned above Robbie Curt etc were Swansea through and through so would always give their all for the club. If Bony were to fail at Man City, it would be a disaster for him and us for him to end up back here. He could well end up being a success elsewhere, but his time at Swansea is done now.

It's not as black & white as that, with the greatest of respect.
Zaha back to Palace will probably work out for them.
Then again we had Dai Davies back to.

You might be right after all, lol.

It's just the internet, init.

Bony had a bad game on 17:55 - Mar 5 with 2575 viewsMrSwerve

My initial post was somewhat tongue in cheek, however, if he was available and wanted to join us then I'd bite their hand off, assuming that we haven't found better before then.

Bony had a bad game on 17:59 - Mar 5 with 2571 viewsmonmouth

I can see where you're coming from, but seriously, you would turn down a striker that fits our style perfectly, can obviously finish, has the crowd on his side and would have something serious to prove, for less money that we paid for him two years ago?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024