Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mayweather v Pacquiao 12:56 - Apr 30 with 13054 viewsC_jack

Let's have it, who have you got to win?

Strangely, what I've really enjoyed most about the hype and build up, is the underlying story of the fight, and the stark contrast between the two, with Mayweather all about the money, and Pacquiao all about the people. 'At Last' is a fantastic watch, of how the fight came to be, after 6 years.

In terms of the boxing, Mayweather is probably the 'smartest' of all time IMO, he just knows what he needs to do to get the win, be it points or KO, and executes it with perfect precision.

If Floyd is about the brain, then Manny is all about the heart, and the never say die attitude, which is why his KO loss against Marquez came as such a shock.

I would love a Pacman KO, but I can't see past a Mayweather points decision. I certainly can't see Mayweather putting Pacquiao down for the win.

And the reality is, like buses, the world has waited so long for the fight to come, but the next one will probably be right around the corner.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 12:58]

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:11 - Apr 30 with 8830 viewsmax936

Can't stand Mayweather, he's everything that portrays Boxers in a bad light and he's a wife beater, hope Pacman wipes his arse in his face.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:15 - Apr 30 with 8823 viewsepaul

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:11 - Apr 30 by max936

Can't stand Mayweather, he's everything that portrays Boxers in a bad light and he's a wife beater, hope Pacman wipes his arse in his face.

With you all the way Steve, pity this fight is about 5/6 years late. Pac apparently agreed to every demand Mayweather made and when asked why he said something like a condemned man always gets his wish, nice. Come on the pacman

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:15 - Apr 30 with 8823 viewsC_jack

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:11 - Apr 30 by max936

You can't deny his in ring ability though, I think everyone wants him put on his arse in this fight, but pound for pound he's up there with the very best.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:37 - Apr 30 with 8808 viewsmax936

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:15 - Apr 30 by C_jack

You can't deny his in ring ability though, I think everyone wants him put on his arse in this fight, but pound for pound he's up there with the very best.

I can't move away from the fact he's a prick, regardless of his talent.

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 18:12 - Apr 30 with 8784 viewsTummer_from_Texas

American or not, I can't see why anybody is rooting for that prick.

Will go to a party to watch and root on Pac, assuming my San Antonio Spurs take care of business tonight and don't have to play a Game 7 Saturday night.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 19:14 - Apr 30 with 8742 viewstomdickharry

No way Mayweather is going to stop Pacquia, his stoppage record is full of TKO's a straight KO is a rarity Victor Ortiz was the last and he was looking the other way with his hands down. The big question is can Mayweather keep Pacquia off for 12 rounds and in the process do enough damage to effect a TKO,impossible in my book UD yes but that is the one and only way Mayweather can win.As for Pacquia,going to be the fight of his life if he's rediscovered his killer instinct then Mayweather is in for a rough,tough fight. I take Pacquia to win in 10.
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 19:16 - Apr 30 with 8735 viewsPinky

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 19:28 - Apr 30 with 8724 viewstomdickharry

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 17:15 - Apr 30 by C_jack

And the very best was Rocky Marciano F49 W49 KO/TKO43 L0. Marciano was a small heavyweight even in his days standing 5ft11in 67in reach and usually scaled around 13st8lbs.A freak of nature in his punching ability his knock out of Walcott in the 13th round of their first fight is regard as the greatest knock out tequnique in the history of boxing.
Login to get fewer ads

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 20:51 - Apr 30 with 8683 viewsorion3016

Mate just told me fight may not start til 5.30am sun am. Anyone heard similar?

Be over there now after

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 21:24 - Apr 30 with 8670 viewsepaul

Thats not far off wrong it you consider the time diff between us and the US, 5/6 hours? plus its the top of the bill so will be last fight on roughly 11pm over there

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 21:27 - Apr 30 with 8667 viewsbuilthjack

Calzaghe won 46/46 and I think he would outbox either of these. Paceman to win this one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 21:49 - Apr 30 with 8652 viewsorion3016

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 21:24 - Apr 30 by epaul

Thats not far off wrong it you consider the time diff between us and the US, 5/6 hours? plus its the top of the bill so will be last fight on roughly 11pm over there

Vegas is 8 hours behind so its getting more appealing all the time as a breakfast time fight

Be over there now after

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 21:55 - Apr 30 with 8645 viewsmax936

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 21:49 - Apr 30 by orion3016

Vegas is 8 hours behind so its getting more appealing all the time as a breakfast time fight

Gonna kick her indoors out of bed to get get the bacon an eggs on, then a jaunt up the mountain, back for a shit shave shower shampoo and out for lunch and a considerable amount of ale, love a Sunday slurp me. no work Monday so why not lol!!

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 23:05 - Apr 30 with 8616 viewsChrisSCFC

Floyd will school him he's in a different class to the likes of Pacquiao. Easy UD

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 03:45 - May 1 with 8586 viewsThursday

Pac, but for no reason other than Mayweather being the world's largest c*nt.
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 05:43 - May 1 with 8575 viewsjackportis

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 21:27 - Apr 30 by builthjack

Calzaghe won 46/46 and I think he would outbox either of these. Paceman to win this one.

Here here.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 07:20 - May 1 with 8547 viewssherpajacob

Its the same with every mayweather fight. You want the other guy to knock him out, but realise mayweather will probably win.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 09:16 - May 1 with 8519 viewsSwansNZ

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 07:20 - May 1 by sherpajacob

Its the same with every mayweather fight. You want the other guy to knock him out, but realise mayweather will probably win.

Is this fight on PPV in the UK? If so, how much?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 10:25 - May 1 with 8487 viewsNookiejack

Mayweather seemingly to win on points but then the fight being announced as a draw and a rematch worth another $500m
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 10:43 - May 1 with 8476 viewsLord_Bony

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 09:16 - May 1 by SwansNZ

Is this fight on PPV in the UK? If so, how much?

£20 on Skysports. View the show from midnight sat/sun fight starts uk time at 4a.m. Sunday morning.

I'm putting £20 on mayweather.
[Post edited 1 May 2015 10:44]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 10:50 - May 1 with 8462 viewsNookiejack

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 10:43 - May 1 by Lord_Bony

£20 on Skysports. View the show from midnight sat/sun fight starts uk time at 4a.m. Sunday morning.

The big money seems to be on a Mayweather points decision - so I might lay that one - as something always strange happens when all the big money goes on one particular result. So probably an early stoppage for either Mayweather or Pacman.

But think how much money the bookies will win - if it was a draw. Apparently £30m is being bet in Las vegas and another £30m in the UK.
Mayweather v Pacquiao on 11:10 - May 1 with 8446 viewsSwansNZ

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 10:43 - May 1 by Lord_Bony

Think it's $50 here (about £25). Bugger if I'm paying that. Are there normally streams available for these things?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 13:12 - May 1 with 8406 viewsmax936

I tell you what fair play to Glenn McCrory he's done rather well for himself considering that he was primarily a journey man boxer who got lucky and won a World Title he's on everything boxing, seems like a nice fella though, there's a lot worse than him commenting on boxing shows.

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 13:21 - May 1 with 8400 viewsmarchamjack

Mayweather is like the current Chelsea of boxing...boring to watch but knows how to get the result against any opponent and is the best around.

Fight to go full distance, Mayweather winner on points.

(although hope Pac floors him in first few rounds)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Mayweather v Pacquiao on 14:33 - May 1 with 8363 viewsepaul

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024