Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread 22:33 - Jul 14 with 33757 viewsDarran

Who's old enough to remember this fella?

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Seansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 22:38 - Jul 14 with 10652 viewsDaggyjack

The Monchengladbach legend, Gunter Netzer.

Next:

The Seansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 22:52 - Jul 14 with 10596 viewsDarran

The Seansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 22:38 - Jul 14 by Daggyjack

Next:

Judd is it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Seansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 22:56 - Jul 14 with 10575 viewsDaggyjack

The Seansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 22:52 - Jul 14 by Darran

Judd is it?

Turn those dd's upside down!!
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 07:14 - Jul 15 with 10315 viewsGundog

What time does the match start?

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 09:05 - Jul 15 with 10181 viewsmagicdaps10

Course we all know who it is........its Rhys Ifans mun!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 09:28 - Jul 15 with 10140 viewsSenhin

I remember reading it would be televised, but I'm assuming only in Germany? It's not on any channels you can get on Sky is it?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 10:04 - Jul 15 with 10088 viewsmalagajack

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 09:28 - Jul 15 by Senhin

I remember reading it would be televised, but I'm assuming only in Germany? It's not on any channels you can get on Sky is it?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/swansea-city-captain-ashley-williams-and

scroll to the bottom of the page for link
The Seansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread (n/t) on 11:10 - Jul 15 with 9986 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Seansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 22:38 - Jul 14 by Daggyjack

Next:

berti
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 11:14]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 11:12 - Jul 15 with 9982 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

that OP is Gunter aint it Daz

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 13:18 - Jul 15 with 9786 viewsdailew

Beautiful day out here. Must be pushing 30 degrees.

Over 1000 tickets sold already.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 14:31]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:02 - Jul 15 with 9487 viewsmattjenkins1990

CMON SWANS

Its nice having a game to look forward too. What are people predicting.

I am thinking the monkster will play two different sides 1st and 2nd half. Close result possibly a draw or narrow defeat

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:27 - Jul 15 with 9402 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:02 - Jul 15 by mattjenkins1990

CMON SWANS

Its nice having a game to look forward too. What are people predicting.

I am thinking the monkster will play two different sides 1st and 2nd half. Close result possibly a draw or narrow defeat

Since Montero is still catching up, I'd go with the diamond:

Gomis Ayew
Siggy
Ki JJS
Cork
Taylor Williams FF Naughton

With us switching to our standard wing formation in the 2nd half with Montero, Tabanou, and Eder in for JJS, Taylor and Gomis, respectively.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:36 - Jul 15 with 9337 viewsPolskijack

SWANS: Lukasz Fabianski, Kyle Naughton, Kyle Bartley, Ashley Williams (capt), Franck Tabanou, Jay Fulton, Ki Sung-Yueng, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Nathan Dyer, Andre Ayew, Bafe Gomis.

SUBS: Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Angel Rangel, Federico Fernandez, Stephen Kingsley, Neil Taylor, Jack Cork, Jonjo Shelvey, Matt Grimes, Wayne Routledge, Marvin Emnes, Eder.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:40 - Jul 15 with 9311 viewsmattjenkins1990

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:27 - Jul 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

Since Montero is still catching up, I'd go with the diamond:

Gomis Ayew
Siggy
Ki JJS
Cork
Taylor Williams FF Naughton

With us switching to our standard wing formation in the 2nd half with Montero, Tabanou, and Eder in for JJS, Taylor and Gomis, respectively.

Good shout here. Very interesting to see what happens. Looking forward to seeing the new boys and how they integrate, hopefully will get some game time.

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:49 - Jul 15 with 9206 viewsmattjenkins1990

I hope the camera angle changes or it will barely be worth watching

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:52 - Jul 15 with 9172 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:49 - Jul 15 by mattjenkins1990

At least you're getting something. I get this:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:53 - Jul 15 with 9160 viewsSwan91

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:52 - Jul 15 by Tummer_from_Texas

At least you're getting something. I get this:

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Same here. Must be too many people on the site.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:53 - Jul 15 with 9158 viewsSenhin

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:49 - Jul 15 by mattjenkins1990

And the guy who spent 5 mins stood in front of the camera looking bewildered better not stand up all the time

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:55 - Jul 15 with 9124 viewsmattjenkins1990

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:53 - Jul 15 by Swan91

Same here. Must be too many people on the site.

I got that too, now after getting the page to refresh the feed wont start. Guess the server is over capacity and crashed

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:55 - Jul 15 with 9115 viewsLeonisGod

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:36 - Jul 15 by Polskijack

SWANS: Lukasz Fabianski, Kyle Naughton, Kyle Bartley, Ashley Williams (capt), Franck Tabanou, Jay Fulton, Ki Sung-Yueng, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Nathan Dyer, Andre Ayew, Bafe Gomis.

SUBS: Kristoffer Nordfeldt, Angel Rangel, Federico Fernandez, Stephen Kingsley, Neil Taylor, Jack Cork, Jonjo Shelvey, Matt Grimes, Wayne Routledge, Marvin Emnes, Eder.

No Montero at all !!! No Jonjo or Jack or Fed in the starting line up !!! Argh, what sort of team is this. MONK DUNT NO WOT HES DOIN !!! He's obviously going to sell them AND WE HAVENT BORT ANY BIG PLAYAZ FOR AGES!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Just thought I'd get that out of the way before anyone else has the chance

COYS Wish I was there now instead of in work :-(
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:56 - Jul 15 with 9098 viewsWarwickHunt

You're lucky to get that...

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at offsidetv.com Port 80
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:56 - Jul 15 with 9091 viewsAnotherJohn

Fox Sports 2 saying starts at 18.15 UUR. My Dutch is non-existent but I think this means their transmission is delayed by 15 minutes.

"SWANSEA-BMG begint om 18.15 UUR"
[Post edited 15 Jul 2015 16:59]
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:58 - Jul 15 with 9042 viewsmalagajack

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:56 - Jul 15 by AnotherJohn

Fox Sports 2 saying starts at 18.15 UUR. My Dutch is non-existent but I think this means their transmission is delayed by 15 minutes.

KO IS NOW 5.15
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:58 - Jul 15 with 9032 viewsSwan91

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:56 - Jul 15 by AnotherJohn

Any chance to stream fox sports 2? Looks like the stream above is not working. Looking for alternatives.
The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 17:00 - Jul 15 with 8977 viewsmattjenkins1990

The Swansea City V Borussia Mönchengladbach match thread on 16:58 - Jul 15 by Swan91

Any chance to stream fox sports 2? Looks like the stream above is not working. Looking for alternatives.

looking at the TV schedule its not on Fox Sports 2

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024