Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Maclean. again 09:03 - Jul 20 with 28230 viewsperchrockjack

Any justification for this?

Any response apart from the obvious posters.

He seems simply top be uncomfortable earning his salary where he does so there s a clear alternative for him to consider

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/james-mcclean-warned-west-brom-60979

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

James Maclean. again on 09:14 - Oct 11 with 1457 viewswhoflungdung

And fair comment jackal .....

Not one to congratulate though.

My point was and is ,this is a guy clearly hating the British but earning big money here

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

James Maclean. again on 09:19 - Oct 11 with 1453 viewsoldcob

James Maclean. again on 09:14 - Oct 11 by whoflungdung

And fair comment jackal .....

Not one to congratulate though.

My point was and is ,this is a guy clearly hating the British but earning big money here

Not like all the Brits who earned small fortunes in the oil fields of the middle east then? Of course they love the arabs don't they?
James Maclean. again on 09:23 - Oct 11 with 1444 viewswhoflungdung

And wtf has this to do with mcClean and Ireland

Scum ....he stuffed us....it hurts

James Maclean. again on 09:33 - Oct 11 with 1428 viewsjackal

James Maclean. again on 09:19 - Oct 11 by oldcob

Not like all the Brits who earned small fortunes in the oil fields of the middle east then? Of course they love the arabs don't they?

I don't think Brits in Saudi would disrespect their anthem and customs whilst they're working there.
James Maclean. again on 09:44 - Oct 11 with 1404 viewswhoflungdung

Looking back over this thread I see a fellow fan being described as bitter ,racist..I'm sad it wasn't directed at me.

For bitterness and oils scores ,look no further than the island of Ireland...No surrender,No Pope ----

Ff s

The comment that Ireland should not have accepted the six counties being part of UK is he the majority feel today

It also completely vindicates the contempt some of us have for Eire , who during WW1 and WW 2 conducted civil war or tacit support to Hitler when our people were getting slaughtered on the battle fields and our cities bombed.

James Maclean. again on 10:48 - Oct 11 with 1347 viewsDafyddHuw

We wouldn't even be giving Maclean a second thought if Wales had beaten Ireland.
I'm calling bullshit.
James Maclean. again on 11:00 - Oct 11 with 1338 viewsLord_Bony

McLean is a first class knob and should have been heavily fined by Pulis... you simply cannot have a one man protest in a big sporting event such as this absolutely ridiculous.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

James Maclean. again on 11:10 - Oct 11 with 1314 viewsmagicdaps10

McClean is having all the plaudits at present for his goal but he is still a twaat of the first class order.

The only player who refused to wear a poppy, sorry but that was just pathetic.
As i stated at the time, imagine you refused to do something Irish related in their league.............you would not be there long for sure.

Great people(i married one) but the Irish are up there as one of the most ignorant bunch.........not all of them of course.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

James Maclean. again on 14:09 - Oct 11 with 1236 viewsLoyal

James Maclean. again on 11:10 - Oct 11 by magicdaps10

McClean is having all the plaudits at present for his goal but he is still a twaat of the first class order.

The only player who refused to wear a poppy, sorry but that was just pathetic.
As i stated at the time, imagine you refused to do something Irish related in their league.............you would not be there long for sure.

Great people(i married one) but the Irish are up there as one of the most ignorant bunch.........not all of them of course.

McCleans time will come, it always does for nasty little cnts like him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024