Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Iraq war 04:53 - Sep 8 with 9836 viewsHumpty

There you go then.

ECB asked this question but nobody wanted to answer.

Did you support the invasion of Iraq? Let's be honest now.
Iraq war on 08:47 - Sep 9 with 2754 viewsJackSomething

Iraq war on 08:46 - Sep 9 by Darran

WTF does still bothering the ladies mean?

Cos you're so pretty. At least that's what I thought he meant.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Iraq war on 08:51 - Sep 9 with 2752 viewsdailew

Well rememberan observer journalist being executed by saddam in the 80s. Some tory cvnt mp said it was justified. Very few complaining then.

When he,s no longer use they maufacture consent by creating some narrative about freedom or democracy or wotever is flavor of the day. Frightening how many dumbos fall for this. And this in the information age.

Perhaps the kurds should have been helped to create their own country but that wouldn't suit the turks.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Iraq war on 10:16 - Sep 9 with 2726 viewsNookiejack

I think people did fall for Blair's lies because Saddam did after all invade and loot Kuwait and used chemical weapons on the Kurds in 1988 killing between 3,000 and 5,000 people. His regime previously used nerve and mustard gas.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/middle_east/02/iraq_events/html/chemical_w
Iraq war on 11:37 - Sep 9 with 2705 viewsNookiejack

Iraq Inquiry Digest

http://www.iraqinquirydigest.org

The attached link included what I remember at the time that was being reported in the press:-

' Tony Blair’s reference to “an imminent threat” (his inverted commas) from Iraq’s alleged weapons of mass destruction as justification for regime change in that country.

It’s an obvious but important point, leaving aside the fact that Blair avoided using the phrase,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3536131.stm

even if he tried to imply it with claims that WMD could be used within 45 minutes, concealing along the way the fact that the dodgy intelligence on which it was based referred to short range weapons.'

So lets be very careful with what we hear from Cameron in the press about executions in Syria - even though UK Parliament voted against airstrikes in Syria.

With regards to latest on the Chilcott Enquiry - the attached states:-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'The Foreign Affairs Committee has published a further letter from Sir John Chilcot to its chairman Crispin Blunt. In the letter, Chilcot confirms that the Inquiry has now received “the last Maxwell responses” but says that:

There is, inevitably, further work for my colleagues and I to do to evaluate those submissions, which are detailed and substantial, in order to establish with confidence the time needed to complete the Inquiry’s remaining work. As soon as I am able to I shall write to the Prime Minister with a timetable for publication of the Inquiry’s report.

So the ball is now back in Chilcot’s court and he is signalling that it will be a while before he can play it. He has again broken down what needs to be done to complete the report into two stages: 1) work out what needs to be done; 2) do it. He doesn’t know how long either stage will take so we should not hold our breath.'
Iraq war on 12:55 - Sep 9 with 2691 viewsCountyJim

Heres a question why didnt Bush and Blair plant some evidence of wmd if they where lying all along
Iraq war on 13:30 - Sep 9 with 2671 viewsItchySphincter

Iraq war on 08:13 - Sep 9 by Humpty

Not really. There were lot's of people who were saying exactly what would happen if we removed Saddam over false information. Lot's of people were saying that information was false at the time. Lot's of people were right.

Lot's of other people were wrong. Including you Itchy it looks like. Gullible f*cker aren't you? Enjoy ISIS.

Yeah cos ISIS is all my fault you dull pr!ck. The armed forces supported it so go call them gullible too.

If the operation had been handled better, our boys were safely home and the rivers of oil were flooding in you wouldn't give a monkey's f*ck you disingenuous toad. Same as plenty of other 'after the event' smug tw@ts.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2015 13:33]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Iraq war on 16:37 - Sep 9 with 2623 viewsperchrockjack

Js.

Are you a clone of Doris stokes as you seem obsessed with mind reading.

Darren a ladies man? Jeeeez

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Iraq war on 16:49 - Sep 9 with 2620 viewsDarran

Iraq war on 16:37 - Sep 9 by perchrockjack

Js.

Are you a clone of Doris stokes as you seem obsessed with mind reading.

Darren a ladies man? Jeeeez

F*ck off mun he said I was pretty he's obviously seen me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Iraq war on 16:52 - Sep 9 with 2618 viewsperchrockjack

Not naked he hasnt

Iraq war on 16:54 - Sep 9 with 2616 viewsDarran

Iraq war on 16:52 - Sep 9 by perchrockjack

Not naked he hasnt

Oh FFS you've got to lower the tone haven't you he was talking about my good looks mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Iraq war on 16:57 - Sep 9 with 2612 viewsperchrockjack

I'm trailer trash as you well know.

Hope things ok there, la

Iraq war on 17:26 - Sep 9 with 2598 viewsHighjack

Iraq war on 12:55 - Sep 9 by CountyJim

Heres a question why didnt Bush and Blair plant some evidence of wmd if they where lying all along

I suppose discreetly building a chemical munitions factory without anyone seeing would have been a logistical nightmare.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Iraq war on 05:23 - Sep 12 with 2508 viewsHumpty

Iraq war on 13:30 - Sep 9 by ItchySphincter

Yeah cos ISIS is all my fault you dull pr!ck. The armed forces supported it so go call them gullible too.

If the operation had been handled better, our boys were safely home and the rivers of oil were flooding in you wouldn't give a monkey's f*ck you disingenuous toad. Same as plenty of other 'after the event' smug tw@ts.

Oh dear. Someones upset.

Someone thought Tony Blair and George Bush were people they could trust. And don't like being reminded of it. Poor them.

Someone thought that doing exactly what their enemy want's them to do is a good idea. And now they're all upset when they end up looking stupid. Aw bless.

Now we have to live with the results and they don't like to be reminded that they fell for the sh*t. Aw, bless.

Handled better? Rivers of oil? Boys safely home? You believed all that? You shouldn't be allowed near a ballot box.

It wasn't after the event, you simple gullible toad.

It was before the event. We said it all, before it happened. You chose to believe the Daily Mail.

I wasn't an after the event smug tw*t. I was a before the event correct smug tw*t.

You were a wrong before the event smug tw*t. Live with it.

Enjoy ISIS.
Iraq war on 07:10 - Sep 12 with 2495 viewsScoobyWho

Iraq war on 16:52 - Sep 9 by perchrockjack

Not naked he hasnt

That's about as mad a thought as stating we funded Bin Laden in the 80's when the Afghans fought the Russians.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Iraq war on 07:12 - Feb 12 with 1900 viewsHumpty

Iraq war on 13:30 - Sep 9 by ItchySphincter

Heh! Look at this daft monkey.

He thinks rivers of oil would have been spewing forth. When we illegally attack another country. To steal their oil.

This is why we get into the messes folks. Because of dull c*nts like Itchy.

What a stupid c^nt!
Iraq war on 07:59 - Feb 12 with 1801 viewsSnakePlissken

I didn't support it. I quite liked Saddam.....very miss understood, although his sons were maniacs
Iraq war on 10:55 - Feb 12 with 1761 viewsLohengrin

Iraq war on 07:59 - Feb 12 by SnakePlissken

I didn't support it. I quite liked Saddam.....very miss understood, although his sons were maniacs

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Iraq war on 11:06 - Feb 12 with 1757 viewsblueytheblue

Iraq war on 07:15 - Sep 8 by Lord_Bony

DEFINATLEY not. On the eve of the war it was surreal went to see Dione Warwick in concert in Cardiff and fair play to her she gave some great talking about the madness we were about to embark on and got a standing ovation by a lot of people...will never forget that.

Anyways here's a nice pic of our Tony enjoying himself again in iraq...this is a genuine selfie...

Genuine selfie, huh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24565194

You really do need to research photos you embed

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Iraq war on 11:20 - Feb 12 with 1747 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Iraq war on 11:06 - Feb 12 by blueytheblue

Genuine selfie, huh?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24565194

You really do need to research photos you embed

Genuine selfie

Facking hell bluey you plum

That win yesterday gone to your head ?

Your supposed to be the intelligent one FFS .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Iraq war on 11:24 - Feb 12 with 1742 viewsWarwickHunt

Iraq war on 07:59 - Feb 12 by SnakePlissken

So that's where Richey Edwards ended up.
Iraq war on 11:40 - Feb 12 with 1721 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Don't f@ck about with the dollar or you'll ave it .

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/business/2003/feb/16/iraq.the

Iraq war on 11:46 - Feb 12 with 1716 viewsLord_Bony

Indeed.

Anyone who dumps the Yankee Dollar is going to get taken out.

Heres the last fellah to have tried it Gadaffi in 2011.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Iraq war on 14:26 - Feb 12 with 1662 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Iraq war on 11:46 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

Indeed.

Anyone who dumps the Yankee Dollar is going to get taken out.

Heres the last fellah to have tried it Gadaffi in 2011.

Syria tried it

Just a coincidence

Surely

Iraq war on 14:29 - Feb 12 with 1659 viewsblueytheblue

Iraq war on 11:20 - Feb 12 by oh_tommy_tommy

Genuine selfie

Facking hell bluey you plum

That win yesterday gone to your head ?

Your supposed to be the intelligent one FFS .

Tommy, there are plenty out there taking that montaged photo as fact... you'd be amazed how many fail to fact check photos used as fake news.

Not like I revealed photos used in another thread were from Iran / Syria rather than the area they were claimed to be from or anything...

EDIT: And did you call me intelligent?
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 14:30]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Iraq war on 20:06 - Feb 12 with 1601 viewsNogginthenog

I went on the march against it,I was sufficiently clued up at the time that they could not threaten our shores with any missiles. I t has been an utter disaster. Let us hope that the people of Iraq will eventually find the peace they so deserve.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024