Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull City Tickets 11:11 - Sep 22 with 1540 viewsswanatcarlisle

Anyone go a spare to sell please? In Carlisle but travelling down and just found out its not pay on the day as we have sold our allocation
Hull City Tickets on 11:20 - Sep 22 with 1533 viewsSwaneeRiver

You can still buy them online now, as long as you go in a home section
Hull City Tickets on 11:28 - Sep 22 with 1524 viewsswanatcarlisle

Hull City Tickets on 11:20 - Sep 22 by SwaneeRiver

You can still buy them online now, as long as you go in a home section

Home section may not be the best idea............bad experiences of not keeping my mouth shut! ..............Thanks anyway
Hull City Tickets on 11:42 - Sep 22 with 1511 viewsSwaneeRiver

I know this is probably stating the obvious but have called the T/O ?
My guess is they can sell you a ticket and send you an email to print of at home (as they are no longer available on line but it doesn't suggest they are sold out)
Hull City Tickets on 11:44 - Sep 22 with 1508 viewsswanatcarlisle

Hull City Tickets on 11:42 - Sep 22 by SwaneeRiver

I know this is probably stating the obvious but have called the T/O ?
My guess is they can sell you a ticket and send you an email to print of at home (as they are no longer available on line but it doesn't suggest they are sold out)

Been on hold with them as someone had bought the last three tickets online............bugger. Might still go down on the hope that someone has a spare.
Hull City Tickets on 13:16 - Sep 22 with 1446 viewsjackharris

Hull City Tickets on 11:44 - Sep 22 by swanatcarlisle

Been on hold with them as someone had bought the last three tickets online............bugger. Might still go down on the hope that someone has a spare.

At a bit of a guess here. I'm sure if you make contact with Hull City Ticket Office or simply turn up there and say that you are Swansea Supporter they will be able to squeeze you into their 26,000 seater stadium! In the Away End, even if they had to move the matting off one seat!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Hull City Tickets on 13:55 - Sep 22 with 1423 viewsbuilthjack

Hull ticket office open until an hour before kick off it says. Ring them on 01482 505600

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Hull City Tickets on 15:33 - Sep 22 with 1382 viewsDarran

Bill there's a ticket on the pop and crisps bus.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hull City Tickets on 16:10 - Sep 22 with 1349 viewsswanatcarlisle

Hull City Tickets on 15:33 - Sep 22 by Darran

Bill there's a ticket on the pop and crisps bus.

cheers might see if I can f do the 180 mile dash!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024