Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently 12:33 - Oct 23 with 4367 viewsbuilthjack

This £22 cut off date will stop a lot going to away games. They should keep it at £22 all the way through.
Anyway, if anyone wants a u18 ticket for a fiver I still have one available. Let me know before I leave at 11.00 in the morning and I can meet you at the ground.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 12:52 - Oct 23 with 3030 viewsshandyjack

forget about the true to £22 for this and it's stupid cut off dates. The main reason i think tickets are available is the fact the full price is £41 to go to Villa Park ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 13:02 - Oct 23 with 3010 viewsbuilthjack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 12:52 - Oct 23 by shandyjack

forget about the true to £22 for this and it's stupid cut off dates. The main reason i think tickets are available is the fact the full price is £41 to go to Villa Park ffs

That's what I mean. If it was £22 up until the day loads more would go. Villa are selling one adult and one under 18 tickets for £37.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 13:04 - Oct 23 with 3005 viewsNeath_Jack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 13:02 - Oct 23 by builthjack

That's what I mean. If it was £22 up until the day loads more would go. Villa are selling one adult and one under 18 tickets for £37.

What difference does it make how many go? We don't get the money anyway.

Big away support doesn't equate to better results.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 13:33 - Oct 23 with 2952 viewsTrundle10

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 12:52 - Oct 23 by shandyjack

£22 my arse. they should be available to those who qualify with no time restraints. I would have gone if this were the case. £41 to watch (two poor atm) premier league clubs is daylight robbery hence the low uptake.
Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 13:55 - Oct 23 with 2916 viewsbuilthjack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 13:04 - Oct 23 by Neath_Jack

So if no fans went away it would be ok?
We should be looking to fill our away allocation every time, and by making it affordable we would.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:07 - Oct 23 with 2826 viewsChief

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 13:55 - Oct 23 by builthjack

We should be looking to fill our away allocation every time, and by making it affordable we would.

I'm not buying this "I missed the £22 cut off point" excuse. Imagine there was no £22 tickets. Like the last 4 years when we've taken big crowds there

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:10 - Oct 23 with 2818 viewsNeath_Jack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 13:55 - Oct 23 by builthjack

It wouldn't bother me that's for certain, why would it?

We've always packed the place out in previous seasons when tickets were "normal" prices.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:12 - Oct 23 with 2815 viewspencoedjack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:07 - Oct 23 by Chief

I'm not buying this "I missed the £22 cut off point" excuse. Imagine there was no £22 tickets. Like the last 4 years when we've taken big crowds there

I guess those who moan they are not going use this as an excuse.

The club cant win sometimes.
Login to get fewer ads

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:27 - Oct 23 with 2787 viewsjackharris

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 13:04 - Oct 23 by Neath_Jack

We don't get any money for away league games, however, we do have to pay out for any tickets over the initial allocation amount, which at a guess would be around half of the 3,000, we might have requested at Villa Park.

Against QPR in the 5-0 game we took 2,400, therefore, we had to pay for 600 extra seats at roughly £40 a head! From that point we took up lower allocations for a number of high profile matches. We were initially allocated 1,800 seats in the upper tier at QPR, but by opting for the full allocation we had to guarantee purchase of the 1,200 extra tickets because QPR could have sold the lower tier to their fans.

Just like at the Liberty we get a lot of Prem clubs only taking up the half allocation (which they don't have to pay for) because they don't want to have to pay for any empty seats in the other half.
Because we know that we will be able to sell those tickets.

Ideally the club would charge Members £22 from the start of sale date to just prior to the match and not have the early cut-off point.

However, if the club is going to be lumbered with a massive bill for empty seats, they might go back to requesting the lower allocations for matches at places such as Anfield, Old Trafford, etc (initial allocation) only!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2015 15:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:30 - Oct 23 with 2777 viewsjackharris

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:10 - Oct 23 by Neath_Jack

We've always packed the place out in previous seasons when tickets were "normal" prices.

Villa tickets have been subsidised in the past too. It was £25 for an adult and £10 for a child, for a Christmas time game I went to, when we took 3,000! 1-1 it finished!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 17:16 - Oct 23 with 2646 viewsTrundle10

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:30 - Oct 23 by jackharris

Villa tickets have been subsidised in the past too. It was £25 for an adult and £10 for a child, for a Christmas time game I went to, when we took 3,000! 1-1 it finished!

i was there for that one too.
Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 17:21 - Oct 23 with 2642 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:30 - Oct 23 by jackharris

That was an excellent turnout. I think it was Lamah that scored our equaliser that day.

I've been to three of our four games at Villa. The one I missed was the only one we lost.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 17:22 - Oct 23 with 2635 viewsdgt73

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:12 - Oct 23 by pencoedjack

I guess those who moan they are not going use this as an excuse.

The club cant win sometimes.

Exactly - regardless what the club does, some people aren't happy. There'll be over 2000 at villa park tomorrow following the Swans, which is more than decent - plus 10 Jacks in the villa hospitality

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 18:18 - Oct 23 with 2566 viewskopperburgjack

£22 my arse! It's embarrassing we can't sell it out, end of.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 18:35 - Oct 23 with 2540 viewsdgt73

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 18:18 - Oct 23 by kopperburgjack

£22 my arse! It's embarrassing we can't sell it out, end of.

Are you embarrassed ? If so you need to sort your life out.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 19:35 - Oct 23 with 2450 viewsbuilthjack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:07 - Oct 23 by Chief

It's been subsidised the last couple of years

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 19:36 - Oct 23 with 2446 viewsbuilthjack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 15:10 - Oct 23 by Neath_Jack

Perhaps you are a homer

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 19:39 - Oct 23 with 2441 viewsNeath_Jack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 19:36 - Oct 23 by builthjack

Perhaps you are a homer

Or perhaps i'm a grown up who couldn't give a flying one about how many fans we take away. In fact, that is definitely the reason.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 19:51 - Oct 23 with 2419 viewsdgt73

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 19:35 - Oct 23 by builthjack

It's been subsidised the last couple of years

What has that got to do with it ?

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 19:56 - Oct 23 with 2409 viewskopperburgjack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 18:35 - Oct 23 by dgt73

Are you embarrassed ? If so you need to sort your life out.

Sort my life out? Ha nice and grown up I see. Yes embarrasing in my opinion

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 20:01 - Oct 23 with 2397 viewsbuilthjack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 19:39 - Oct 23 by Neath_Jack

Or perhaps i'm a grown up who couldn't give a flying one about how many fans we take away. In fact, that is definitely the reason.

Glad we are not all like you Neathy otherwise away games would be like a morgue

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 20:04 - Oct 23 with 2383 viewsNeath_Jack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 20:01 - Oct 23 by builthjack

Glad we are not all like you Neathy otherwise away games would be like a morgue

I can't argue with that my friend.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 20:10 - Oct 23 with 2367 viewsbuilthjack

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 20:04 - Oct 23 by Neath_Jack

I can't argue with that my friend.

It takes all sorts. Just hope we win tomorrow however many fans are there.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 20:44 - Oct 23 with 2313 viewsdgt73

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 19:56 - Oct 23 by kopperburgjack

Sort my life out? Ha nice and grown up I see. Yes embarrasing in my opinion

Well i honestly feel sorry for you.

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 20:51 - Oct 23 with 2304 viewsItchySphincter

Villa. Plenty of tickets left apparently on 20:44 - Oct 23 by dgt73

Well i honestly feel sorry for you.

Really?! You need to sort your life out.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024