Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread 08:53 - Oct 24 with 23698 viewsPhil_S

Villa Park, Birmingham
Saturday October 24th 2015, 3pm
Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:13 - Oct 24 with 1783 viewsbuilthjack

Just back from the game, not a classic, but 3 points. We got what we went for. Good substitutions by Monk, Barrow was a different player today, once he pi$$ed past Richardson and got him booked, his confidence levels went up. A lovely flick in the move for the winning goal. Most of the boys tried hard, lots better than Monday. I had a chat with him by the team coach after, nice lad.
Gomis was dreadful though, half hearted, we can't afford him in the team. He gave possession back to Villa countless times.
Our fans were great, except for a few retards who were fighting each other and got kicked out. Also the one who shoved the steward. Tw@t. All middle aged men too.Embarrassing for the club.
Back to winning ways, well done.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 21:14]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:16 - Oct 24 with 1768 viewsbuilthjack

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 09:09 - Oct 24 by builthjack

Siggy,Ayew, and Ki the scorers.

Ki let me down lol
I predicted 1-3
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 21:17]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:21 - Oct 24 with 1745 viewsDarran

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:13 - Oct 24 by builthjack

Just back from the game, not a classic, but 3 points. We got what we went for. Good substitutions by Monk, Barrow was a different player today, once he pi$$ed past Richardson and got him booked, his confidence levels went up. A lovely flick in the move for the winning goal. Most of the boys tried hard, lots better than Monday. I had a chat with him by the team coach after, nice lad.
Gomis was dreadful though, half hearted, we can't afford him in the team. He gave possession back to Villa countless times.
Our fans were great, except for a few retards who were fighting each other and got kicked out. Also the one who shoved the steward. Tw@t. All middle aged men too.Embarrassing for the club.
Back to winning ways, well done.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2015 21:14]

Thanks for the report Builthy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:22 - Oct 24 with 1741 viewsbuilthjack

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:21 - Oct 24 by Darran

Thanks for the report Builthy.

Just a basic one, I need to make a cup of tea!!

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:25 - Oct 24 with 1721 viewsperchrockjack

If Eder isn't the answer and gomis clearly crap it does remind me of why I posted recently as regards who we ve acquired and how much we ve paid.

Bony s departure should have led to a quality replacement.

Gomis and Eder are not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:52 - Oct 24 with 1644 viewsUxbridge

And I thought it was just defeat that some of our fans didn't do well.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:08 - Oct 24 with 1615 viewsJohnw102

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 18:35 - Oct 24 by jojaca

I agree, we should not take the field without Cork or Leon. Shelvey was frustrating today wasting possession with hopeful 40 yard Stevie Gerrard passes. I would like to see how our midfield would function without Shelvey.

Sorry I was at the game and yes first half he did give the ball away, but he ran himself to a standstill and made some great get back tackles covering Jeff who didn't track back at all to help NT.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 22:59 - Oct 24 with 1522 viewsairedale

Maybe Eder would be a different kettle of fish if he was our regular striker. I quite like him when he comes on, he seems to rattle their cage a bit.
Login to get fewer ads

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:37 - Oct 24 with 1455 viewsTNT

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:20 - Oct 24 by monmouth

Well.....25 minutes.

Did you not make the trip from Mony to Villa, Mony?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 00:49 - Oct 25 with 1336 viewsKingstonJack

I'll agree we so need to dump Gomis and get another striker
Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 08:18 - Oct 25 with 1149 viewsmonmouth

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 23:37 - Oct 24 by TNT

Did you not make the trip from Mony to Villa, Mony?

no

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 09:37 - Oct 25 with 1070 viewsjohnlangy

Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 16:51 - Oct 24 by DanWelsh86

I think he's really good to be fair, always makes us more threatening.

He was utter crap on Monday but did well today to be fair.
Aston Villa v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 09:46 - Oct 25 with 1052 viewsperchrockjack

last post is terrific so cut it out and learn.

Things change... quickly.

We go with what we see.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024