Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must win 10:17 - Nov 20 with 3582 viewscentrestandswan

Already a six pointer so early in the season who would have thought that after the way we started. Mr Monk this game will define yours and our season so be brave and try something new. Good luck.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Must win on 23:36 - Nov 20 with 600 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Must win on 23:15 - Nov 20 by Darran

If we drew and went up a place I don't think it would be.

Lose tomorrow and that's the 3 promoted teams played with 0 points .

I'll start twitching then

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Must win on 23:37 - Nov 20 with 598 viewsAngelRangelQS

Must win on 23:15 - Nov 20 by Darran

If we drew and went up a place I don't think it would be.

Maybe not tomorrow but it'll be another black mark against his name
Must win on 07:42 - Nov 21 with 554 viewsStanners

Must win on 23:37 - Nov 20 by AngelRangelQS

Maybe not tomorrow but it'll be another black mark against his name

And 1 win in 10

With Liverpool away up next

People don't understand how important it is to win today

Ah well, see you all at The Liberty boys and girls
Must win on 07:48 - Nov 21 with 551 viewsDr_Winston

Three points are needed, but a big f*cking improvement in performance levels is needed just as much with the run of fixtures we've got up to the New Year. We don't play a team below us in the table until Sunderland on Jan 12th.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Must win on 07:50 - Nov 21 with 549 viewsbuilthjack

Must win on 07:48 - Nov 21 by Dr_Winston

Three points are needed, but a big f*cking improvement in performance levels is needed just as much with the run of fixtures we've got up to the New Year. We don't play a team below us in the table until Sunderland on Jan 12th.

Yes, the performance is hugely important, then the result will come. I think if our performance is awful, Garry will be gone.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Must win on 08:01 - Nov 21 with 545 viewsdgt73

Must win on 07:50 - Nov 21 by builthjack

Yes, the performance is hugely important, then the result will come. I think if our performance is awful, Garry will be gone.

I'd imagine he's now in the last chance saloon.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Must win on 08:26 - Nov 21 with 536 viewsmonmouth

I guess the point is that if we can't get three points at home against an injury hit Bournemouth after all that has gone on and been said,then it'stough to see where the nextthreepoints is coming from. It's not 'must win' but it's 'don't win and things look pretty bleak without something fundamental changing'.

Bournemouth actually looked very good against Newcastle and cntrolled the second half down at Southampton, so won't be an easy touch. They score goals too, so we have to get at them and put them on the back foot....for 90 minutes not 30 or 45.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024