Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread 17:42 - Dec 4 with 35554 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 17:47 - Dec 4 with 7665 viewsdgt73

2-0

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Dec 4 with 7610 viewsorion3016

7/4 lump on. This is our time

Be over there now after

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:01 - Dec 4 with 7534 viewsAquinas

I find it inconceivable that we'll beat Leicester.

They usually score 2 goals a game and there is no way that we can score 3.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:08 - Dec 4 with 7473 viewstrampie

We need Fernandez playing if so then Vardy should draw a blank and the Swans should win.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Dec 4 with 7510 viewsdgt73

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:01 - Dec 4 by Aquinas

I find it inconceivable that we'll beat Leicester.

They usually score 2 goals a game and there is no way that we can score 3.

They didn't score 2 last week and one small problem with your theory is football don't work like that.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:18 - Dec 4 with 7509 viewsjacksfullaces

after monk works the team hard all week lawro has to go an ruin it by predicting us to win; bet the leicester fans are livid though as he's not showing them the respect they deserve (remember that feeling?)
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Dec 4 with 7485 viewsAquinas

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:17 - Dec 4 by dgt73

They didn't score 2 last week and one small problem with your theory is football don't work like that.

Umm thats because they were playing Man Utd who are probably the most defensive minded team in the league.

Football is a funny old game but statistical information is valuable. Leicester have scored at least twice in their past 5 away games. Vardy and Mahrez could well be running at Bartley for 90 mins. Our only hope is that they kept a clean sheet once in those five games and that was against Newcastle (who are awful) so if we are looking to start scoring again then tomorrow is the day.
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Dec 4 with 7485 viewsdameedna

No longer are we the one season wonders or two
Different expectation
I am please lawro is predicting a win
With that comes added pressure to beat the underdog
We may not stop vary scoring and we may not win the game but after a narrow away defeat to Liverpool we are gettingsome credit
I don't think we did well at Liverpool
First 2 seasons an away win to a top 6 team was a shock
Now we are hoping to get something from top games and beat the also rans
With villa and Newcastle not having the players again this year we can be pleased with our lot
Get it right and we could give leics a lesson
Gylfi and Williams and Andre are playing well That could be enough

1 0
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Dec 4 with 7372 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'm waiting to see what facking team Garry the gaffer puts out first before predicting any thing ,

He's lost the f@cking plot .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:03 - Dec 4 with 7368 viewsDr_Winston

Not confident.

Suspect Leicester will play like Bournemouth with better players.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Dec 4 with 7364 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:00 - Dec 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'm waiting to see what facking team Garry the gaffer puts out first before predicting any thing ,

He's lost the f@cking plot .

Bartley V Vardy will be interesting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Dec 4 with 7360 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:04 - Dec 4 by Darran

Bartley V Vardy will be interesting.

What's he up to Daz?

I've no idea to be fair.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:12 - Dec 4 with 7349 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:06 - Dec 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

What's he up to Daz?

I've no idea to be fair.

Beats me Tom I think he's gone if we lose tomorrow.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:16 - Dec 4 with 7342 viewsEbo

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:12 - Dec 4 by Darran

I think he will on a very sticky wicket as well. Lose and play well he'll still be in a job but lose and play like we did against Stoke he's gone I reckon.

I support Monk 100% but I feel a bad performance/loss tomorrow will force Huw's hand.

I'm going 1-1

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:22 - Dec 4 with 7325 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:12 - Dec 4 by Darran

I think that also

Shame as he has the club at heart .

It's gone tit's up for him .

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:31 - Dec 4 with 7303 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:22 - Dec 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

I think that also

Can't argue with that.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:39 - Dec 4 with 7301 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:22 - Dec 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

I think that also

It's a pity really.

Despite everything, the £90m block has earned him a place in the pantheon. It's a shame that Huwbert's desire to promote from within despite unsuitability has left him in the same boat as Cusack. A potentially excellent Swans manager given the job years too early.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:43 - Dec 4 with 7284 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:39 - Dec 4 by Dr_Winston

It's a pity really.

Despite everything, the £90m block has earned him a place in the pantheon. It's a shame that Huwbert's desire to promote from within despite unsuitability has left him in the same boat as Cusack. A potentially excellent Swans manager given the job years too early.

Can't argue with that to be fair .

Win be great tomorrow and an attacking prfirmance

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 07:49 - Dec 5 with 7095 viewsEdmundo

Some momentum needed today. After a better performance last week, the green shoots of recovery are there I think.

I would take a hard fought win of any type👍

Positivity never harmed anyone 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 08:27 - Dec 5 with 7049 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Dec 4 by orion3016

7/4 lump on. This is our time

There is no way we'll score 7 goals

1-1

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 09:23 - Dec 5 with 6982 viewsdgt73

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 22:39 - Dec 4 by Dr_Winston

It's a pity really.

Why didn't you say that at the end of last season. We are going through a bad spell, it'll end have no fear and as Winston Churchill once said :- "if you find yourself going through hell, keep going". Wise words.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 09:23 - Dec 5 with 6985 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 20:18 - Dec 4 by jacksfullaces

after monk works the team hard all week lawro has to go an ruin it by predicting us to win; bet the leicester fans are livid though as he's not showing them the respect they deserve (remember that feeling?)

Even Lawro can be right once in a while. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 09:25 - Dec 5 with 6982 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 08:27 - Dec 5 by SwansNZ

There is no way we'll score 7 goals

1-1

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 10:12 - Dec 5 with 6916 viewsBYMJacks

am going for a 2-1 win today
The Official Swansea City v Leicester City Matchday Thread on 10:42 - Dec 5 with 6815 viewstrampie

I would go with :-
Fabianski
-----------
Naughton
Fernandez
Williams
Taylor
----------
Ki
----------
Montero
Shelvey
Sigurdsson
Ayew
----------
Gomis

I wouldn't be disappointed if Grimes [the new Glenn Hoddle] started, he will need to come on if centre midfield is not creating any chances.
If Swans are winning then Cork could come on for an attacking midfielder and slot in alongside Ki.
Gomis needs to stay on side and put a shift in, Eder could replace him late on.

Big game for the Swans and Garry Monk today, Swans desperately need a win to stop the slide, a loss would be catastrophic and even a home draw very concerning.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024