Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FACT only please. 16:53 - Dec 21 with 3778 viewsswan_si

So Huw and Martin jet off to S. America, where was it reported (AS FACT) that, they went there to meet, or negotiate a contract with Bielsa?.
FACT ONLY PLEASE (no, rumours, betting odds, Sky Sport or highjack sources allowed)
this could be a very short thread.

FACT only please. on 17:20 - Dec 21 with 3609 viewsLeonisGod

Facts only?

We haven't announced who the next manager is.

Thread closed.
FACT only please. on 17:31 - Dec 21 with 3539 viewsswan_si

FACT only please. on 17:20 - Dec 21 by LeonisGod

Facts only?

We haven't announced who the next manager is.

Thread closed.

I realise WE haven't announced the next manager, but, that wasn't the question was it.
FACT only please. on 17:35 - Dec 21 with 3509 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Many ons were lumped

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

FACT only please. on 17:48 - Dec 21 with 3413 viewsPintado

The club have not announced anything regarding who is in the frame, who has been interviewed, where they have been. No one really knows anything. They will just announce who it is when they are ready.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

FACT only please. on 20:08 - Dec 21 with 3121 viewsChief

Did Nathan Dyer's Mrs go too?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

FACT only please. on 21:00 - Dec 21 with 2981 viewsupvcjack

Haha
FACT only please. on 07:00 - Dec 22 with 2800 viewsSwaneeRiver

You won't see any facts re managerial position on here until it is announced on the OS.
The idea of this forum is for us to all voice our opinions and speculation about what is / is not happening at SCFC. Period.
If you can't cope with it, log out.
Otherwise ignore 99.9% of what you read on here and the rest just tread with great scepticism
FACT only please. on 07:48 - Dec 22 with 2703 viewsIce_Tea

FACT only please. on 07:00 - Dec 22 by SwaneeRiver

You won't see any facts re managerial position on here until it is announced on the OS.
The idea of this forum is for us to all voice our opinions and speculation about what is / is not happening at SCFC. Period.
If you can't cope with it, log out.
Otherwise ignore 99.9% of what you read on here and the rest just tread with great scepticism

Believe only half of what you see, and none of what you hear.
Login to get fewer ads

FACT only please. on 10:41 - Dec 22 with 2551 viewsLoyal

Would you like Huw to ring you and personally consult with you regards his visit to South America and what was done ?

Futile.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

FACT only please. on 10:42 - Dec 22 with 2545 viewsJackfath

FACT only please. on 10:41 - Dec 22 by Loyal

Would you like Huw to ring you and personally consult with you regards his visit to South America and what was done ?

Futile.

No. It's none of my business how he chooses to run his empire. I trust his judgement too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FACT only please. on 11:26 - Dec 22 with 2502 viewsswan_si

FACT only please. on 10:41 - Dec 22 by Loyal

Futile.

No need, I wouldn't believe his radio, knew Huw before he was a failed business man, which is probably why he wont rush into anything, once bitten twice shy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024