Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Curbishley 10:57 - Dec 23 with 1405 viewsmrrockin

Why not? Not a long term one maybe but until the end of the season
Alan Curbishley on 10:58 - Dec 23 with 1401 viewsorion3016

I think hes been out of the job for too long now

Be over there now after

Alan Curbishley on 10:59 - Dec 23 with 1396 viewsmrrockin

Alan Curbishley on 10:58 - Dec 23 by orion3016

I think hes been out of the job for too long now

As I say just a short term candidate, I always rated him
Alan Curbishley on 11:01 - Dec 23 with 1380 viewsorion3016

Alan Curbishley on 10:59 - Dec 23 by mrrockin

As I say just a short term candidate, I always rated him

If we lose against baggies then we need someone, anyone sharpish.

Be over there now after

Alan Curbishley on 11:02 - Dec 23 with 1364 viewsmrrockin

Alan Curbishley on 11:01 - Dec 23 by orion3016

If we lose against baggies then we need someone, anyone sharpish.

That's my point, he'd be hungry and I think he's fit well with our setup.My reservations are what you've outlined.
Alan Curbishley on 11:15 - Dec 23 with 1321 viewsDyfnant

Alan Curbishley on 11:02 - Dec 23 by mrrockin

That's my point, he'd be hungry and I think he's fit well with our setup.My reservations are what you've outlined.

I'd rather Toshack, still involved in actual football and wouldn't need a bedding in period.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Alan Curbishley on 11:20 - Dec 23 with 1305 viewsAngelRangelQS

Alan Curbishley on 11:15 - Dec 23 by Dyfnant

I'd rather Toshack, still involved in actual football and wouldn't need a bedding in period.

F*cking hell it comes to something when there is a reasoned debate about who you'd prefer out of Alan Curbishley and John Toshack
Alan Curbishley on 11:20 - Dec 23 with 1303 viewsLoyal

This is desperate.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alan Curbishley on 11:36 - Dec 23 with 1277 viewsmrrockin

I really don't see how this is such a dreadful idea, he did a great job with Charlton yes it was a few years back but we he would slot in and provide some experience until the end of the season. We could plump for a Remi Garde style type but that might be more prudent at the end of the season. I'm not necessarily advocating his appointment, my key concern is that we get this right and not get a big name in quick which ends in tears.
Login to get fewer ads

Alan Curbishley on 11:40 - Dec 23 with 1256 viewsQuakerJack

Alan Curbishley on 11:20 - Dec 23 by Loyal

This is desperate.

it's pretty much where we are by the sounds of it... If these people really are turning us down left right and centre and we've spoken to 12 as SSN has reported, what on earth are we offering in terms of money/length of contract??

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Alan Curbishley on 11:42 - Dec 23 with 1252 viewsmrrockin

Alan Curbishley on 11:40 - Dec 23 by QuakerJack

it's pretty much where we are by the sounds of it... If these people really are turning us down left right and centre and we've spoken to 12 as SSN has reported, what on earth are we offering in terms of money/length of contract??

Sometimes you have to pragmatic, if we get someone in with their heart not in it then that will transfer to the players. We need someone to basically keep us up then regroup at the end of the season with no doubt more people from e.g. lower leagues looking for step up.
Alan Curbishley on 11:50 - Dec 23 with 1223 viewsmonmouth

It's an interesting perspective to interpret that we've spoken to 12 as people turning us down right left and centre.

It's like nobody's ever heard of the concept of job recruitment.

I once turned town the job of finance director at Schroders when the bastards thought I was a hopeless chancer after our initial conversations.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024