Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
March is looking like a crucial month 09:11 - Jan 3 with 2765 viewsEdmundo

Norwich (H)

Bournmuff (A)

Aston Villa (H)

Oh and Arsenal (A) 😉

Got to be looking at 2 wins/draw/defeat.

Though Norwich always seem to be a bogey team for us. I hope this is one occasion where we send them packing with nil points.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

March is looking like a crucial month on 09:26 - Jan 3 with 2745 viewsraynor94

I have a very slight inkling this month maybe more crucial, Sunderland and Watford coming up at home

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

March is looking like a crucial month on 09:27 - Jan 3 with 2734 viewsbuilthjack

8 points

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

March is looking like a crucial month on 09:27 - Jan 3 with 2734 viewswaynekerr55

If we can't beat Norwich then we deserve to go down. Christ on a bike they are well organised but Redmond apart they've got zero quality

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

March is looking like a crucial month on 09:51 - Jan 3 with 2702 viewsEdmundo

March is looking like a crucial month on 09:26 - Jan 3 by raynor94

I have a very slight inkling this month maybe more crucial, Sunderland and Watford coming up at home

On current form can't see us beating Watford

Sunderland, yes but would hope we use pace and strategy to beat them.......Sam will have them organised at the back.

We need the confidence going into Feb/March for the run in games. If by then we haven't had the results against the likes of Sunderland/Watford, its going to be grim!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

March is looking like a crucial month on 11:32 - Jan 3 with 2609 viewsA_Fans_Dad

March is looking like a crucial month on 09:27 - Jan 3 by waynekerr55

If we can't beat Norwich then we deserve to go down. Christ on a bike they are well organised but Redmond apart they've got zero quality

The very same Norwich that beat Southampton 1:0 yesterday?
beat Villa 2:0
beat Man U at Man U 1:2
and held Everton to 1 all draw.
Yeah, that will be a cast iron win then.
March is looking like a crucial month on 17:28 - Jan 3 with 2488 viewswaynekerr55

March is looking like a crucial month on 11:32 - Jan 3 by A_Fans_Dad

The very same Norwich that beat Southampton 1:0 yesterday?
beat Villa 2:0
beat Man U at Man U 1:2
and held Everton to 1 all draw.
Yeah, that will be a cast iron win then.

Shows how shït the league is.

March is looking like a crucial month on 17:34 - Jan 3 with 2482 views1973scott

Every montn is crucial!

No need to worry about Bournemouth, Watford And Villa we jest need to focus on getting goals and 3 points every game.

Why worry about other teams, let's worry about how we get 3 points
March is looking like a crucial month on 18:32 - Jan 3 with 2421 viewsLeonisGod

March is looking like a crucial month on 09:26 - Jan 3 by raynor94

Seems people are falling into the trap of underestimating Watford. If we get anything out of them I'll be surprised. Sunderland is the very definition of a 'must win'.
Login to get fewer ads

March is looking like a crucial month on 18:39 - Jan 3 with 2415 viewswaynekerr55

March is looking like a crucial month on 18:32 - Jan 3 by LeonisGod

Seems people are falling into the trap of underestimating Watford. If we get anything out of them I'll be surprised. Sunderland is the very definition of a 'must win'.

True... But they are very beatable. They are work horses with a good centre forward in igahlo

March is looking like a crucial month on 22:08 - Jan 3 with 2321 viewsoldcob

March is looking like a crucial month on 18:32 - Jan 3 by LeonisGod

We've not conceded at home since Curt has been in charge, also kept a clean sheet at Palace, so we don't roll over and die anymore. We've acquired a little grit. Not so pretty but more effective in defence. Get a half decent striker this month (early sooner than later) and we'll give Watford a game.
March is looking like a crucial month on 22:54 - Jan 3 with 2285 viewsAngelRangelQS

It's January and early Feb which will be the key.

Things go against us and we could have too much to do by March
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024