Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea White Pride Day 11:14 - Jan 6 with 19854 viewsDarran

These c*nts should be put to sleep.
They aren't human beings they don't deserve to live and breath.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea White Pride Day on 19:55 - Jan 7 with 2092 viewsdailew

Swansea White Pride Day on 19:47 - Jan 7 by Loyal

I heard that, bit before my time.
One of the lads from combat 84 is a highly regarded guitar tech in the USA these days. People change.

They certainly do. Mark Radcliffe said in his book Showbusiness (wonderful read, BTW) that the front man was just an ordinary guy at the time and he had no idea they would head in that direction, or something along those lines.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Swansea White Pride Day on 21:37 - Jan 7 with 2006 viewsBanosswan

Swansea White Pride Day on 20:51 - Jan 6 by Lohengrin

I'm the only Kingsman there.

Surprisingly good film kingsman

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Swansea White Pride Day on 21:41 - Jan 7 with 1998 viewsDarran

I've just read through this thread and fair play Humpty really doesn't get it does he?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea White Pride Day on 21:53 - Jan 7 with 1971 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

We have Gay Pride, Black Pride, Mothers Pride...

We'd probably have Muslim Pride too if they weren't genetically programmed to be filled with self-loathing and hatred from all that fasting...

As events in Cologne have shown it's time to resurrect The Nordic League.
Who's in ??

Inaugural meeting at the Fascist & Firkin, Bonymaen next Thurs at 8pm.

Dress Code : Smart Casual
Swansea White Pride Day on 21:56 - Jan 7 with 1964 viewsLohengrin

Swansea White Pride Day on 21:53 - Jan 7 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

We have Gay Pride, Black Pride, Mothers Pride...

We'd probably have Muslim Pride too if they weren't genetically programmed to be filled with self-loathing and hatred from all that fasting...

As events in Cologne have shown it's time to resurrect The Nordic League.
Who's in ??

Inaugural meeting at the Fascist & Firkin, Bonymaen next Thurs at 8pm.

Dress Code : Smart Casual

The Nordic League!! Somebody's well read...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Swansea White Pride Day on 21:58 - Jan 7 with 1940 viewsEbo

Swansea White Pride Day on 19:55 - Jan 7 by dailew

They certainly do. Mark Radcliffe said in his book Showbusiness (wonderful read, BTW) that the front man was just an ordinary guy at the time and he had no idea they would head in that direction, or something along those lines.

I'll have to get that book. Enjoyed the last one which came out a while back "These were the days" or something it was called. Good read.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea White Pride Day on 22:00 - Jan 7 with 1937 viewsEbo

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:32 - Jan 7 by taffpunk

Lovely guy, comes into my Record shop in the Rhondda regularly.

He loves his Vinyl doesn't he? He has a good collection and still has the bulk of albums from when we were teens.

He's deadly on those car boots mind you!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Swansea White Pride Day on 22:49 - Jan 7 with 1905 viewsdailew

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea White Pride Day on 23:18 - Jan 7 with 1881 viewsLord_Bony

Has to be said our European foreign policy has not helped the situation ...had we not invaded Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya and help stir it up in Syria there would not be a refugee crisis in Europe now...that is a fact.

We have helped totally ruin those countries and turn them into hell on earth...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea White Pride Day on 00:26 - Jan 8 with 1841 viewsdailew

Swansea White Pride Day on 23:18 - Jan 7 by Lord_Bony

Has to be said our European foreign policy has not helped the situation ...had we not invaded Iraq,Afghanistan,Libya and help stir it up in Syria there would not be a refugee crisis in Europe now...that is a fact.

Indeed.

Britain been bombing the Middle East now for nigh on a century.

But these are mostly migrants not refugees. As soon as you leave one safe country for another you are an economic migrant.

Not all will be migrants, granted. Quite a few ISIS terrorists will be among them.

Swansea White Pride Day on 00:57 - Jan 8 with 1828 viewsLoyal

Swansea White Pride Day on 19:55 - Jan 7 by dailew

Was that the guy who died in a car crash under somewhat suspicious circumstances ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Swansea White Pride Day on 06:42 - Jan 8 with 1796 viewsLord_Bony

Swansea White Pride Day on 00:26 - Jan 8 by dailew

Indeed.

Britain been bombing the Middle East now for nigh on a century.

But these are mostly migrants not refugees. As soon as you leave one safe country for another you are an economic migrant.

Not all will be migrants, granted. Quite a few ISIS terrorists will be among them.

How can you say they are leaving behind a safe country?...for a lot of these people their countries have been turned to dust. The reality is anyone of us would do the same given the choice...which is stay and die with your family or try and find a safer place and take them with you.

Iraq,Libya and Syria were once prosperous countries where the people enjoyed a standard of living and education far better than ours... Now those people have nothing...and a big part of that is down to us.

As the saying goes,you reap what you sow.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea White Pride Day on 07:32 - Jan 8 with 1772 viewsdailew

Swansea White Pride Day on 06:42 - Jan 8 by Lord_Bony

How can you say they are leaving behind a safe country?...for a lot of these people their countries have been turned to dust. The reality is anyone of us would do the same given the choice...which is stay and die with your family or try and find a safer place and take them with you.

Iraq,Libya and Syria were once prosperous countries where the people enjoyed a standard of living and education far better than ours... Now those people have nothing...and a big part of that is down to us.

As the saying goes,you reap what you sow.

They mostly left a safe country (Turkey) for Greece, then crossed several other safe countries to get to Germany.

"or try and find a safer place and take them with you"

They are 90% male.

Hope you don't include me in the "us". Never supported any middle-east intervention including the current one.

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:00 - Jan 8 with 1707 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea White Pride Day on 00:57 - Jan 8 by Loyal

Was that the guy who died in a car crash under somewhat suspicious circumstances ?

Ian Stuart Donaldson. I remember that, no great loss. Decent Oi band apparently before going Nazi. dgt73 should know all about it, he's in to that sort of thing, politically too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:07 - Jan 8 with 1696 viewsdgt73

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:00 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

Ian Stuart Donaldson. I remember that, no great loss. Decent Oi band apparently before going Nazi. dgt73 should know all about it, he's in to that sort of thing, politically too.

Obsessed

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:20 - Jan 8 with 1676 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:07 - Jan 8 by dgt73

Obsessed

Too easy.

By the way it's a thread about white supremacy and there you are with your white supremacist profile photo. It's relevant therefore not obsessed.

Dumbo.

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:23 - Jan 8 with 1670 viewsdgt73

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:20 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

Too easy.

By the way it's a thread about white supremacy and there you are with your white supremacist profile photo. It's relevant therefore not obsessed.

Dumbo.

So wtf has it got to do with you, what my views are - Personlly I couldn't give a fook what you think about anything.

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:27 - Jan 8 with 1666 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:23 - Jan 8 by dgt73

So wtf has it got to do with you, what my views are - Personlly I couldn't give a fook what you think about anything.

Well if you parade your views on a public forum I have every right to comment. Capisce?

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:29 - Jan 8 with 1664 viewsdgt73

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:27 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

Well if you parade your views on a public forum I have every right to comment. Capisce?

And what views are those then ?

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:11 - Jan 8 with 1635 viewsWingstandwood

Swansea White Pride Day on 23:18 - Jan 7 by Lord_Bony

Oh bang on!.........Bang on!.......... And I sincerely thank you for posting that!...............Yeah arise the likes of Tony Blair and other responsible members (mass murdering bast#ards!) of the political class whom are riding the gravy train to death, getting seats in The House Of Lords, earning easy mega-bucks in 'jobs-for-the-boys jobs' quango's and getting mega paid 'jobs-by-patronage' etc.

All rewarded for their sheer evil deeds and complete and utter mind blowing incompetence. Yeah its the tax payer, wider society, the innocent and non-culpable etc who'll pay the price. Arise Lord Peter Hain, Lord John Prescott, Lord Blunkett, Lord Donald Anderson etc.............F#cking disgusting farce!

Argus!

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:13 - Jan 8 with 1669 viewsdgt73

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:11 - Jan 8 by Wingstandwood

Oh bang on!.........Bang on!.......... And I sincerely thank you for posting that!...............Yeah arise the likes of Tony Blair and other responsible members (mass murdering bast#ards!) of the political class whom are riding the gravy train to death, getting seats in The House Of Lords, earning easy mega-bucks in 'jobs-for-the-boys jobs' quango's and getting mega paid 'jobs-by-patronage' etc.

All rewarded for their sheer evil deeds and complete and utter mind blowing incompetence. Yeah its the tax payer, wider society, the innocent and non-culpable etc who'll pay the price. Arise Lord Peter Hain, Lord John Prescott, Lord Blunkett, Lord Donald Anderson etc.............F#cking disgusting farce!

Yes I agree.

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:20 - Jan 8 with 1663 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea White Pride Day on 15:29 - Jan 8 by dgt73

And what views are those then ?

The ones you've made clear plenty of time, you know, the ones you share with your wife.

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:22 - Jan 8 with 1660 viewsdgt73

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:20 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

The ones you've made clear plenty of time, you know, the ones you share with your wife.

Such as ? Or are you suffering from some sort of delusional episode?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2016 16:26]

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:33 - Jan 8 with 1646 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:22 - Jan 8 by dgt73

Such as ? Or are you suffering from some sort of delusional episode?
[Post edited 8 Jan 2016 16:26]

So you're pretending your not a white supremacist again now is it? At least stand up and be counted or are you just a slimy worm?

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:39 - Jan 8 with 1635 viewsdgt73

Swansea White Pride Day on 16:33 - Jan 8 by ItchySphincter

So you're pretending your not a white supremacist again now is it? At least stand up and be counted or are you just a slimy worm?

You said "views I make all the time " and yet you can't quote one.
Someone once said "better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt- were they talking about you.......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024