Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? 10:12 - Jan 16 with 1824 views1973scott

Swansea have won just once since October and, in our last 11 league matches, we have picked up the fewest number of points (six) and scored the least

We have scored just 11 goals from open play all season, its imperative that we strengthen the squad, especially up front.

The next few weeks until the end of the transfer window are likely to define our season.

Discuss!
Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:16 - Jan 16 with 1809 viewsmagicdaps10

As it stands then yes i would say that Championship football is on the horizon.

BUT

The board have got the time now to get the 2/3 players in that can spark things up and we can pull away from it, dont do it or get it totally wrong and its curtains.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:19 - Jan 16 with 1781 viewsJackanapes

Probably. (Unless we get a better striker)

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:21 - Jan 16 with 1760 viewsblaine_scfc

Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:19 - Jan 16 by Jackanapes

Probably. (Unless we get a better striker)

Pretty much this in a nutshell. I'd also say a winger aswell.
Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:23 - Jan 16 with 1751 viewsOldjack

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/ItchySphincter/polls/1

yes from me unless something is done about it urgently
,ie help for Curt
a few good players in even if on loan
asap

warning to the board ,there's a very lot of unhappy fans out there atm

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:24 - Jan 16 with 1748 viewsmonmouth

Huh? I think you might find we have been discussing it...

Things can turn very quickly on confidence and it aint over til its over so ask again in April. Loads of clubs have pulled themselves out of far more hopeless situations by beating 'big' clubs in their run in...Sunderland seem to do it every year, Leicester, even Wigan did it.

My 'gut' is that ur time may have come and the fates are conspiring against. But my gut is a stupid f****r at the best of times.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:37 - Jan 16 with 1691 viewsJackanapes

Shankly was in the dressing room at Preston after we got promoted. He was asked can Swansea survive and he replied.
"Of course they can, and they have to believe they can or there's nothing down for them" or words to that effect.
Question is where to we find belief now ?

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:43 - Jan 16 with 1657 viewsmonmouth

Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:37 - Jan 16 by Jackanapes

Shankly was in the dressing room at Preston after we got promoted. He was asked can Swansea survive and he replied.
"Of course they can, and they have to believe they can or there's nothing down for them" or words to that effect.
Question is where to we find belief now ?

A win on monday night! Spawny or deserved. Winning breeds belief in the dressing room which is where we need it, no matter what happens in transfers or anything else. My great hope is that the players looked 'together' on Wednesday and the body language was ok even after the fourth went in. I'm actually hoping that ridiculous sending off might have been the touchstone to recovery. I am by nature a fairly hopeful person though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:48 - Jan 16 with 1631 viewsPintado

I think it will be championship football, our run and bad luck has all the hallmarks or relegation on it, Curtis is not the man to keep us up ( and is totally blameless) the board have been very poor in last few months in handling things and I think the rot is set in now, would obviously love to be proved wrong, but hey this is football and you have to take the rough with the smooth, Swansea have no right to be in premier and I think we have done well to stay in as long as we have.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Login to get fewer ads

Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 10:58 - Jan 16 with 1592 viewsJack11

Need signings for this run of winnable home games. This sequence of Sunderland, Watford, palace, Southampton and Norwich has to yield a minimum of 10 points. If we don't then it's Saturday nights channel 5.
Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 11:01 - Jan 16 with 1574 viewslifelong

If we've got more points than 3 other clubs then no, if we haven't, yes....Hope this helps.
Will Swansea City be playing in the championship next season? on 11:31 - Jan 16 with 1513 viewssherpajacob

Beware the ides of March.

March 5th- Norwich H
March 12th - Bournemouth A
March 19th Aston villa H

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024