Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adidas last season . 19:42 - Jan 22 with 5008 viewscentrestandswan

A manufacturer beginning with J ending in A coming in.Anyone confirm this?

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Adidas last season . on 18:44 - Jan 23 with 1041 viewsdickythorpe

I suppose Hummel won't touch us again after the way we treated Laudrup......
Adidas last season . on 18:54 - Jan 23 with 1024 viewsRockAndBaconRoll

Just looked at the website to see what other kits they make - Espanyol, Sampdoria, Toulouse etc.

Some nice designs - like the "classic" basic type kits.

There must be some sort of commercial incentive or Swans wouldn't have selected them.
Adidas last season . on 19:25 - Jan 23 with 977 viewswaynekerr55

Adidas last season . on 18:54 - Jan 23 by RockAndBaconRoll

Just looked at the website to see what other kits they make - Espanyol, Sampdoria, Toulouse etc.

Some nice designs - like the "classic" basic type kits.

There must be some sort of commercial incentive or Swans wouldn't have selected them.

Probably will be able to produce more shirts for us to sell

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Adidas last season . on 20:23 - Jan 23 with 907 viewsUplandsJack

Has it been confirmed that it is joma supplying next season?
Also if a change of kit supplier is happening, is this the reason we are being forced to use our JA (or whatever its called) money by the end of May or lose it.?
Adidas last season . on 21:39 - Jan 23 with 850 viewsImAlrightJack

Thought it would be Joma, kinda going backwards for me that is, Romania have been with Adidas for over two decades, then switched to Joma for the last half of the Euro 2016 qualifying campaign. The shirt looks nothing special unlike the stylish Adidas one.

Looks like we are doing the same, just hope to compensate they're giving us more money than Adidas, as New Balance are doing for Liverpool.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 10:20]
Adidas last season . on 09:19 - Jan 24 with 777 viewsWanderer

I really do not care who makes the kit, just get the most money you can for that deal.
On a related note when did the shirt manufacturers start applying their logos to their kit seventies, eighties? , growing up all i seem to remember on a shirt was a football badge and a number on the back, 1 to 11 !
Adidas last season . on 09:28 - Jan 24 with 760 viewsLandore_Jack

Cardiff had Joma between 2005 - 2009.

#backtojack

Adidas last season . on 10:15 - Jan 24 with 711 viewsKrisP

Personally I think sales will clearly dip if we move to a second (third?) tier of kit supplier. I find they often look like something being given away at Sports Direct.
Login to get fewer ads

Adidas last season . on 10:21 - Jan 24 with 702 viewsImAlrightJack

Adidas last season . on 09:19 - Jan 24 by Wanderer

I really do not care who makes the kit, just get the most money you can for that deal.
On a related note when did the shirt manufacturers start applying their logos to their kit seventies, eighties? , growing up all i seem to remember on a shirt was a football badge and a number on the back, 1 to 11 !

I think it was the late 70s.
Adidas last season . on 10:55 - Jan 24 with 666 viewsdougie

Adidas last season . on 21:39 - Jan 23 by ImAlrightJack

Thought it would be Joma, kinda going backwards for me that is, Romania have been with Adidas for over two decades, then switched to Joma for the last half of the Euro 2016 qualifying campaign. The shirt looks nothing special unlike the stylish Adidas one.

Looks like we are doing the same, just hope to compensate they're giving us more money than Adidas, as New Balance are doing for Liverpool.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 10:20]

I am not sure who the new supplier is but i have heard that the financial incentives to switch for the next 5 years is over £10,000,000 better than the current. I suppose that is only if we remain in the Premier league.
Adidas last season . on 10:57 - Jan 24 with 662 viewsdougie

Adidas last season . on 10:55 - Jan 24 by dougie

I am not sure who the new supplier is but i have heard that the financial incentives to switch for the next 5 years is over £10,000,000 better than the current. I suppose that is only if we remain in the Premier league.

BTW it is not Macron. They told me they couldn't get anywhere near what was being offered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024