Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serge Gnabry 02:25 - Jan 27 with 1781 viewsMorSwan

Decent little player, can play across the 3 and would be decent back-up for Siggy if need be. I believe his loan as West Brom has ended, not sure what happened there but I think we could get the best out of him. Exciting prospect.

Poll: What striker would you want?

Serge Gnabry on 10:04 - Jan 27 with 1632 viewsnantywatcher

He looked very good when he came on at the Liberty
Serge Gnabry on 10:49 - Jan 27 with 1560 viewsDewi1jack

This was in the Mail from Mr Anti football

"Talking to The Express and Star, Pulis attempted to clarify the situation, saying: ‘Serge has come here to play games but he just hasn’t been for me, at the moment, at that level to play games.

‘He’s come from academy football and has not played much league football. Does academy football really prepare players for league football? And we’re talking about Premier League football here.

‘As a manager you pick a team that’s going to win a game of football. You pick your best team, you don’t leave people out because you don’t like them, because of this, that and the other.’"

I know the lad has been out with a knee injury and maybe he's scared of breaking it under the tutelage of Pullis and his art of tackling.
If Arsenal want him at a footballing side, then they pay the full wages until the lad is match fit, same as I expect for JDG.
Why the f**k should we take unfit / injured players, train or rehabilitate them and pay for the privilege, only for their parent club to offer them back to us at inflated prices, because they're now fit.
If we're taking loan players, can we get them at least fit and injury free?
If they're sh1te like McCreachan was, that's a different kettle of fish.
Gnabry looked a talent when I've seen him on the pitch and looks like he'd have suited our Loudstrop style of play.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Serge Gnabry on 11:01 - Jan 27 with 1521 viewsMatthew_117

You realise this will now be in tomorrow's paper?
Serge Gnabry on 11:28 - Jan 27 with 1466 viewsjasper_T

If the kids Arsenal have bought were half as good as the publicity they generate for them, they'd have a great team of home grown players by now.

Their academy is nothing special for the money they spend on it. It's not hard to look a tidy player when you make your debut coming on as an 80th minute sub against an already-beaten team and get to play a one-two with Mesut Ozil.
Serge Gnabry on 11:38 - Jan 27 with 1444 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Think Gnabry's best game was down the Liberty

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024