Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. 19:42 - Apr 11 with 5673 viewsjackrabbit

..and will soon be on it's way back to him. Meanwhile here's a more realistic view of the pig trough that is the EU, from one of the more reluctant pigs with his snout in the trough:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3530980/Please-sack-Euro-MP-DANIEL-HANNA

VOTE 'LEAVE' ffs
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 13:15 - Apr 12 with 1328 viewsdickythorpe

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 10:03 - Apr 12 by Lohengrin

It ought to be on the curriculum of every Secondary School in the country to inculcate in the children a proper sense of who they are and the long, proud tradition they are a part of.

An essential counterbalance to tabloid jornalism, MTV and Geordie Shore!

Kids only care where their next meal, snog, shag, i phone come from these days Loh
Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 20:11 - Apr 12 with 1292 viewsItchySphincter

Cameron's 'Remain' propoganda leaflet arrived today.. on 10:38 - Apr 12 by VetchitBack

Just because you frame 'bloody foreigner' in the contemptuous you do does not mean it is not a real issue that people feel deeply about.

I would argue that voting in the interest of your children and grandchildren makes you a much better person than voting for short term financial gain (take money off the rich etc).

And let us have no elephants. People want Briton to look more like it used to and less like Cairo or Mogadishu. People are scared to death of Islam. Please remember a phobia is an irrational fear.

Lohengrin is probably right I can't really see any major changes if we leave. People will still mindlessly vote Labour and Conservative and get the country they deserve.

Voting to leave is not giving any more thought to your children than voting to stay in. Unless you know something the rest of us don't.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024