Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players not trying 22:25 - Apr 16 with 2085 viewsjacksfullaces

Ain't it amazing that every year 2-3 teams in each division have players that don't try.

They always seem to be the teams occupying the relegation places.

And sometimes these non trying teams start trying and shoot up the table.

Such a simple game to analyse and support is football.....

Now and again it pays to take a step back and take a deep breath and maybe consider there are other reasons why teams lose - or is it they are just not trying as much as other players, as opposed to not trying at all ?

Players not trying on 22:31 - Apr 16 with 2065 viewsDarran

Mate don't bother there's too many people out there that have lost all concept of association football.
We should have gone to Newcastle today whilst they're fighting for their lives and just rolled them over.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Players not trying on 22:50 - Apr 16 with 2010 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Players not trying on 22:31 - Apr 16 by Darran

Mate don't bother there's too many people out there that have lost all concept of association football.
We should have gone to Newcastle today whilst they're fighting for their lives and just rolled them over.

They haven't been fighting very hard in their previous 8 straight defeats though.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Players not trying on 23:01 - Apr 16 with 1967 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff are 7th and didn't bother trying today my neighbour tells me. He's very pissed off. Strangely it didnt seem to cheer him up when I tried to empahise by laughing and saying we didn't bother today either and I don't really give a toss.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Players not trying on 23:03 - Apr 16 with 1958 viewspencoedjack

Players not trying on 23:01 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Cardiff are 7th and didn't bother trying today my neighbour tells me. He's very pissed off. Strangely it didnt seem to cheer him up when I tried to empahise by laughing and saying we didn't bother today either and I don't really give a toss.

I'd love a pissed off bassey living next door to me ....
Players not trying on 23:04 - Apr 16 with 1952 viewsDarran

Players not trying on 23:01 - Apr 16 by monmouth

Nor me,well I did a bit earlier but I don't at five past eleven on a Saturday night.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024