Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we be last in MOTD2 14:33 - May 1 with 2609 viewsEdmundo

Bet we're still last.....out of three, even if Man Utd v Leicester is a 1-1.

😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 14:38 - May 1 with 2597 viewsBenJ94

Well yeah, it's a title decider, ours is a nothing game really!
Will we be last in MOTD2 on 15:32 - May 1 with 2526 viewsjacabertawe

Be prepared:
Weakened L'pool team beaten by improved Swansea. With emphasis on the former observation.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 15:44 - May 1 with 2500 viewsairedale

This Leicester game is good mind. These Spanish commentators are much better than that lot on BT Sport earlier.
Will we be last in MOTD2 on 17:52 - May 1 with 2417 viewsGlyn1

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 15:44 - May 1 by airedale

This Leicester game is good mind. These Spanish commentators are much better than that lot on BT Sport earlier.

We'll definitely be last on MOTD2 and understandably so. We're a mid-table side who beat Liverpool reserves- what neutral would want to see that in preference to the other two matches?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 18:01 - May 1 with 2389 viewslondonlisa2001

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 17:52 - May 1 by Glyn1

We'll definitely be last on MOTD2 and understandably so. We're a mid-table side who beat Liverpool reserves- what neutral would want to see that in preference to the other two matches?

There were a number of changes but it wasn't quite as much of a reserve side as legend will now have it.

Coutinho, Sturridge, Benteke, Ibe, Skrtel, Lovren, Clyne, Lucas all first teamers and some changes were through injury. Don't get me wrong, it was an obviously weaker than usual team, much as we played when we won at Arsenal, but it was hardly Liverpool reserves.
Will we be last in MOTD2 on 18:36 - May 1 with 2354 viewsmonmouth

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 18:01 - May 1 by londonlisa2001

There were a number of changes but it wasn't quite as much of a reserve side as legend will now have it.

Coutinho, Sturridge, Benteke, Ibe, Skrtel, Lovren, Clyne, Lucas all first teamers and some changes were through injury. Don't get me wrong, it was an obviously weaker than usual team, much as we played when we won at Arsenal, but it was hardly Liverpool reserves.

I notice that particular legend has already been written in the BBC headline. Maybe they should consider the cost of both teams and that after spending 200m or whatever that Liverpool might just be able to put out a half decent team and giving us a game. I'd love it, love it, if they crash and burn next Thursday now after that. Then for the van Goolies to finish sixth. That's almost worth donating next week to west ham for.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 19:02 - May 1 with 2321 viewsPrivate_Partz

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 18:36 - May 1 by monmouth

I notice that particular legend has already been written in the BBC headline. Maybe they should consider the cost of both teams and that after spending 200m or whatever that Liverpool might just be able to put out a half decent team and giving us a game. I'd love it, love it, if they crash and burn next Thursday now after that. Then for the van Goolies to finish sixth. That's almost worth donating next week to west ham for.

Talkshite just headlined that we beat '10 man Liverpool' . Also Collymore whipping up the Spurs fans to slate us for joining the Lecester party, rolling over and dying and then only turning up for Liverpool.
It was not a reserve side. They had built their squad up for European football and therfore giving them the option to rotate. We also had two injuries in our team.
Make no difference. We will get very little credit for this win even though the scoreline flattered Liverpool.
Just listening to the video link posted on here and we were getting no credit for the goals just criticism of Liverpool. Such is life...

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 19:32 - May 1 with 2280 viewsPrivate_Partz

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 19:02 - May 1 by Private_Partz

Talkshite just headlined that we beat '10 man Liverpool' . Also Collymore whipping up the Spurs fans to slate us for joining the Lecester party, rolling over and dying and then only turning up for Liverpool.
It was not a reserve side. They had built their squad up for European football and therfore giving them the option to rotate. We also had two injuries in our team.
Make no difference. We will get very little credit for this win even though the scoreline flattered Liverpool.
Just listening to the video link posted on here and we were getting no credit for the goals just criticism of Liverpool. Such is life...

Anyone heard the Paddy Power advert taking the hug and kiss as well! You could not make it up.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 19:35 - May 1 with 2261 viewsdobjack2

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 19:02 - May 1 by Private_Partz

Talkshite being controversial to get people phoning in - whatever next.
Will we be last in MOTD2 on 19:54 - May 1 with 2230 viewsPrivate_Partz

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 19:35 - May 1 by dobjack2

Talkshite being controversial to get people phoning in - whatever next.

Fair comment but it could have been a bit more positive.

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 19:59 - May 1 with 2216 viewssomersetsimon

So what was the relative cost of the two teams on the pitch today?
Will we be last in MOTD2 on 20:02 - May 1 with 2205 viewsmonmouth

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 19:59 - May 1 by somersetsimon

So what was the relative cost of the two teams on the pitch today?

How would I know? But if you want a starter for ten Benteke cost 32m.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Will we be last in MOTD2 on 20:04 - May 1 with 2201 viewssomersetsimon

When the Swans put in a few reserves and lose a PL game, they get criticised (even on this forum ) for a lack of depth. Don't have any sympathy for Liverpool today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024