Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another Terrorist atrocity 13:12 - Jun 12 with 17095 viewssnork44

A gunman has opened fire in a gay nightclub in Orlando in Florida and killed 20 people and 45 have been taken to hospital,which means the death toll may increase. The FBI has already stated it is the work of an Islamic terrorist.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 08:50 - Jun 15 with 2080 viewsblueytheblue

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 23:59 - Jun 14 by Humpty

Fair play that's the best example of complete bollocks i've ever read. Operation Trident? What?

BTW are you Croesy?

No, I'm not.

And you clearly don't read your own posts...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 12:46 - Jun 15 with 2027 viewssnork44

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 00:50 - Jun 15 by Humpty

Not that long ago a Christian preacher called Kevin Swanson hosted a meeting that three Republican nominees for the presidency attended.

Kevin Swanson has openley advocated killing gay people.

And three people who wanted to be the President of the United States of America went to it. Can you believe that Dai? Three American politicians who want to be POTUS went to an event hosted by a man who wants to kill gay people. Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal and Ted Cruz thought that attending this event might win them votes. From people who want to kill gay people.

Enjoy.

http://www.advocate.com/media/2015/11/09/watch-rachel-maddow-breaks-down-pastors

Swanson is well known for his anti-gay rhetoric, if the NRA aren't going to consider any sensible gun laws after Sandy Hook then there no way they are going to acquiesce after the slaughter of a load of 'Goddamn Fags'. I saw a sign here which read 'God,Guns and Grits; we ain't gonna give up all three of our God given rights! That is what we are fighting against here and that is why we will have a President Trump.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 13:19]

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 13:03 - Jun 16 with 1968 viewssnork44

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 12:46 - Jun 15 by snork44

Swanson is well known for his anti-gay rhetoric, if the NRA aren't going to consider any sensible gun laws after Sandy Hook then there no way they are going to acquiesce after the slaughter of a load of 'Goddamn Fags'. I saw a sign here which read 'God,Guns and Grits; we ain't gonna give up all three of our God given rights! That is what we are fighting against here and that is why we will have a President Trump.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2016 13:19]

There are reports the Trump wants to meet the NRA over gun control and one or two right wing commenters are now saying perhaps there should be some action on the sale of semi-automatic weapons. A little bit late in fact at least ten massacres too late, but as they say better late than never!

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 05:42 - Jun 17 with 1922 viewsBorojack

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 13:56 - Jun 14 by Darran

I've told the mods to ban Humpty he's run his course.

A homophobic joke after a 100 people are massacred.
And a racist.
Yet you are on about banning the guy complaining it could only happen on Planet Swans

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 03:54 - Jun 21 with 1839 viewssnork44

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 08:33 - Jun 15 by perchrockjack

Seems ban requests go in cycles.

Not thst long ago, my humble chapel self was banned for asking a question thst was deemed sensitive.
I never received a reply to my question nor an apology for such Ann ill judged ban.

The only posters that should be banned outright are those who defame.

As for humpty now being hammered, it just beggars belief.

Might as well ban Lohengrin for being a flowery tongued ,pretentious wordsmith who posts arcane words only to impress.

All mad.

Owen Jones ... Too Welsh a name

Well quelle surprise , the two bills that were put up in the senate that proposed moderate gun control measures which were I:e the banning of people who were on the no fly list from buying guns and to tighten up the gun show sales checks. But as usual the NRA keeps its vice like grip on the GOP, this organization is the one of the most evil group of people on this planet. The NRA when it was first formed was a benign organization that was a body of gun enthusiasts that would come together on various hobbies such as hunting, fishing and occasionally self-defence, but along came radical people which included Charlton Heston which led to vigorous campaigns on gun rights, pro second amendment actions and the demonizing of anyone that held an anti-gun stance. Wayne LaPierre the CEO of the NRA come up with the same simplistic mantra of ' A good guy with a gun is the one thing that stops a bad guy with a gun!' as if this was a Wild West scenario! In the act of shooting another human being has consequences, if you are the 'good guy' that shoots a 'bad guy' you will have feelings of guilt, have flashbacks and be investigated by the police to see if your action is justified. But in the eyes of the NRA the pulling of a trigger is simple and you are the hero.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2016 1:35]

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 22:43 - Jun 21 with 1801 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 05:42 - Jun 17 by Borojack

A homophobic joke after a 100 people are massacred.
And a racist.
Yet you are on about banning the guy complaining it could only happen on Planet Swans

That's because Darran has form for both himself you see.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 00:22 - Jun 22 with 1783 viewsnyc_swans

wait, this has nothing to do with gun control?

how exactly?
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 02:07 - Jun 22 with 1764 viewssnork44

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 00:22 - Jun 22 by nyc_swans

wait, this has nothing to do with gun control?

how exactly?

In Wayne's World this is all about an act of radical Islamic and not about the proliferation of weapons in the US. His vision of America is having a fully armed and paranoid populace that is eternally twitchy and untrusting of their fellow citizens and people of other cultures. Yes be wary of danger, but what will you end up with ? A civilized society or a nation that is more highly armed than the SAS on maneuvers , that is the question the American people need to answer.

Login to get fewer ads

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 18:37 - Jun 22 with 1711 viewsnyc_swans

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 02:07 - Jun 22 by snork44

In Wayne's World this is all about an act of radical Islamic and not about the proliferation of weapons in the US. His vision of America is having a fully armed and paranoid populace that is eternally twitchy and untrusting of their fellow citizens and people of other cultures. Yes be wary of danger, but what will you end up with ? A civilized society or a nation that is more highly armed than the SAS on maneuvers , that is the question the American people need to answer.

a well armed militia they said.

as an american, i am actually frightened about gun violence. i live in a city with tighter gun control laws than almost any other, but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't often thinking about gun violence in my day to day life.

orlando was absolutely an issue of gun control.
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 01:32 - Jun 23 with 1666 viewssnork44

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 18:37 - Jun 22 by nyc_swans

a well armed militia they said.

as an american, i am actually frightened about gun violence. i live in a city with tighter gun control laws than almost any other, but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't often thinking about gun violence in my day to day life.

orlando was absolutely an issue of gun control.

I agree, as a Brit living here I am not continually thinking about gun violence and being in fear of being shot, but when you see what happend in Orlando and see the unsurprising inaction that you got in the Senate on Monday then you just hold your hands in despair. But seeing the loony tunes that infest the GOP and the NRA ,the feeling of helplessness is paramount. America is a lovely country, but this love of guns and the reliance on weaponry as personal protection has alienated the USA from the rest of the World.

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 01:39 - Jun 23 with 1662 viewsChrisSCFC

'Gay Muslim'

How the actual f*ck does that work?
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 02:29 - Jun 23 with 1653 viewsHumpty

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 01:32 - Jun 23 by snork44

I agree, as a Brit living here I am not continually thinking about gun violence and being in fear of being shot, but when you see what happend in Orlando and see the unsurprising inaction that you got in the Senate on Monday then you just hold your hands in despair. But seeing the loony tunes that infest the GOP and the NRA ,the feeling of helplessness is paramount. America is a lovely country, but this love of guns and the reliance on weaponry as personal protection has alienated the USA from the rest of the World.

As a Welshman living in Wales I have never ever had any worries about gun violence ever. I like no guns.
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 03:04 - Jun 23 with 1649 viewsnyc_swans

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 02:29 - Jun 23 by Humpty

As a Welshman living in Wales I have never ever had any worries about gun violence ever. I like no guns.

i like no guns too. i live in new york city where it is hard to get a gun and mostly illegal. but even in this city, which is rated as the safest big city in america, you still hear about shooting every single day.

the 2nd amendment is an abomination. i have no desire keeping company with anyone who keeps guns in their home.
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 03:09 - Jun 23 with 1644 viewsHumpty

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 03:04 - Jun 23 by nyc_swans

i like no guns too. i live in new york city where it is hard to get a gun and mostly illegal. but even in this city, which is rated as the safest big city in america, you still hear about shooting every single day.

the 2nd amendment is an abomination. i have no desire keeping company with anyone who keeps guns in their home.

It's something very alien to us nyc. It really is beyond comprehension for most of us. Thank God.
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 03:13 - Jun 23 with 1638 viewsnyc_swans

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 03:09 - Jun 23 by Humpty

It's something very alien to us nyc. It really is beyond comprehension for most of us. Thank God.

yes, i understand the discrepancy, and, if anything, i hope those of you reading this understand that many americans feel the same way you do about guns. it is such a powerless feeling to have.

i know people who keep assault rifles in their home. it is very very frightening and i wish we had the power to change it, but i fear we do not. it is the very worst of america.
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 06:23 - Jun 23 with 1613 viewsLord_Bony

Some crazy scenes in Congress last night as the Democrats stage a sit in protest to force a vote on gun control.

The problem is the gun and rifle lobby is so powerful and backed by the arms industry,it is impossible for America to ever change the law.

As long as the right to bare arms is part of the constitution,and there are corrupt politicians,change will never come about.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36598736

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 11:06 - Jun 23 with 1580 viewsLohengrin

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 03:09 - Jun 23 by Humpty

In your immediately preceding post you'd said "as a Welshman living in Wales I have never ever had any worries about gun violence ever. I like no guns."

You're a Yank now, Hump?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 12:51 - Jun 23 with 1556 viewssnork44

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 03:04 - Jun 23 by nyc_swans

The founding fathers would be spinning in their graves if they knew what that amendment would have spawned. The wording of the amendment is 'A well regulated Militia,being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms,shall not be infringed. It was needed at the time when the former colony did not have a standing army and people only had muskets and flintlocks to defend themselves not AK 47's, AR-15's and other assault weapons. But the founding fathers realized that in time that society would evolve to the levels of the sophisticated countries in Europe that had regular standing Police forces and Armies, so that the amendments could be in time be 'er.. amended'! That is why they were called that , the founding fathers gave future generations permission to reword the amendments, but they were set in stone like 'the Ten Commandments' and special interest groups like the gun manufacturers and loonies like the NRA used it to futher their own warped agenda. The GOP will always have the NRA's hand up their asses both financially and immorally.
[Post edited 23 Jun 2016 12:54]

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 03:41 - Jun 24 with 1518 viewsHumpty

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 11:06 - Jun 23 by Lohengrin

In your immediately preceding post you'd said "as a Welshman living in Wales I have never ever had any worries about gun violence ever. I like no guns."

You're a Yank now, Hump?

Pardon?

I really don't know what you're getting at here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024