Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter 09:19 - Jul 10 with 5326 viewsCooperman

A touch of karma in this barbaric 'sport'.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/09/matador-gored-to-death-in-spanish-bul
[Post edited 10 Jul 2016 9:21]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 09:58 - Jul 10 with 4849 viewsperchrockjack

Amen. Leave those bulls alone.

Anyone in any doubt as to what spits about ,go to the ring at Ronda

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 11:05 - Jul 10 with 4786 viewsLord_Bony

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 09:58 - Jul 10 by perchrockjack

Amen. Leave those bulls alone.

Anyone in any doubt as to what spits about ,go to the ring at Ronda

Beautiful town that and a fair old drive up into the mountains.

Anyways , bout fookin time bulls got one back...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 13:45 - Jul 10 with 4720 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed.

I remember the blood of the Matadors top in the museum.

It wasn't his

Call me a chunt but I have no sympathy for him his family or the Spanish who should have stopped this tradition long ago.

Tradition is what s killing America right now.

Amend ,repeal, rip it up, if it's for the betterment of mankind

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 13:54 - Jul 10 with 4707 viewsdailew

This looks like fun. Could liven up a few dull EPL games.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 13:56 - Jul 10 with 4704 viewsCooperman

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 11:05 - Jul 10 by Lord_Bony

Beautiful town that and a fair old drive up into the mountains.

Anyways , bout fookin time bulls got one back...

I've never been to Ronda. Is it a day trip, weekend away, or a week in the sun type place? The pictures of the place look fantastic.

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 14:15 - Jul 10 with 4693 viewsperchrockjack

We were staying in nerja.

It's an easy drive about an hour from Malaga.

Gorge is summat to behold

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 15:58 - Jul 10 with 4638 viewsLoyal

Am I getting it right that the death of this man, albeit in an agreed barbaric sport is 'karma' Jesus fcking Christ.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 19:00 - Jul 10 with 4578 viewsLord_Bony

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 13:56 - Jul 10 by Cooperman

I've never been to Ronda. Is it a day trip, weekend away, or a week in the sun type place? The pictures of the place look fantastic.

I occasionally go to Marbella...its about an hour or so drive up into the mountains from there...beautiful Spanish town cut off from the outside world...cliff top scenery is stunning...but watch out for the guys serving food outside they will rip you off if you re a tourist!

Its got the oldest bullring in Spain that works a day or two a week if you like that sort of thing.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Login to get fewer ads

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 19:37 - Jul 10 with 4546 viewsCooperman

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 15:58 - Jul 10 by Loyal

Am I getting it right that the death of this man, albeit in an agreed barbaric sport is 'karma' Jesus fcking Christ.

I feel sorry for his loved ones, family and friends. Do I feel for him? Not really.

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 19:38 - Jul 10 with 4545 viewsCooperman

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 19:00 - Jul 10 by Lord_Bony

I occasionally go to Marbella...its about an hour or so drive up into the mountains from there...beautiful Spanish town cut off from the outside world...cliff top scenery is stunning...but watch out for the guys serving food outside they will rip you off if you re a tourist!

Its got the oldest bullring in Spain that works a day or two a week if you like that sort of thing.

Perch mentioned Nerja, I may have been getting the two mixed up. Either way both look very pleasant.

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 19:55 - Jul 10 with 4521 viewsperchrockjack

Yes it most certainly is karma.
The materdor,toreador cause massive suffer to living creatures and the horses get a terrible time too.

Jesus is right.

These chunts slowly torture, they aim to humiliate the bull and weaken him before putting him out of his misery.

The fact people pay to see and celebrate this makes me sick to my stomach.

It's still big in Andalusia and seen as a macho business that allows the bull dignity before dying, which begs the question why breed to be tortured in this way.

That people don't see this as karma is Jesus f Christ.

It's an affront to us all.

Leave those Bulls alone

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 20:04 - Jul 10 with 4510 viewsLoyal

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 19:37 - Jul 10 by Cooperman

I feel sorry for his loved ones, family and friends. Do I feel for him? Not really.

I understand your sentiment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 20:24 - Jul 10 with 4494 viewsperchrockjack

Matadors have a choice.

Bulls dont

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 04:58 - Jul 11 with 4386 viewsphact0rri

I love that everyone is failing to realize that though the press skillfully doesn't mention it. When a non-human kills a human. That creature is also killed... sad state that.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 08:51 - Jul 11 with 4347 viewsperchrockjack

It's also the case the matador s death would have been far quicker than the bull, who was also killed.

No bull leaves the ring alive

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 09:19 - Jul 11 with 4329 viewsLeonisGod

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 13:54 - Jul 10 by dailew

This looks like fun. Could liven up a few dull EPL games.

Would beat the kiddies penalty shootout at half time
Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 10:10 - Jul 11 with 4309 viewsCopperJack

Yes. They torture a bull to death for fun...slowly stabbing them until completely crippled. They're sadists and he got what was coming to him.

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 14:37 - Jul 11 with 4263 viewsQuakerJack

It's been announced that the mother of the bull will be slaughtered to "kill off the bloodline".

And these people are allowed to vote and re-produce. Jesus mun!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 14:41 - Jul 11 with 4260 viewsperchrockjack

Disgusting.

We ban fox hunting which at least , takes place in relative privacy but bulls are slowly tortured for fun, amusement and it's filmed for prime time to.

Jesus h...and people support this.

Ideally, more Matadors should be gored and while we re at it, have their mum in the ring at the same time.

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 17:11 - Jul 11 with 4227 viewsLord_Bony

The slaughter of the mother bull sparks anger in Spain.

graphic video

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/victor-barrio-matador-gored-bullf

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 21:43 - Jul 11 with 4172 viewsphact0rri

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 08:51 - Jul 11 by perchrockjack

It's also the case the matador s death would have been far quicker than the bull, who was also killed.

No bull leaves the ring alive

The whole thing is a massive mess. And in spanish custom, they not only kill the bull in question, they will also kill the bull's mother for "revenge". Its full on mental.

One has to question the matador's ability too. I mean they shave down a bull's horns, severe the tendons in its neck so he can't move his head up, and even rub Vaseline into the his eyes so he can't see. All of this and keep him in a dark barn for three days so he his disoriented when he enters the ring. Its complete madness and shouldn't be something happening in this day and age.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 21:44]

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 22:53 - Jul 11 with 4149 viewsGlyn1

I remember working on a Microsoft encyclopedia ("Encarta") and sharing articles with various European partners, including Spain. The British had put Bullfighting into the Sports section of Encarta, and the Spanish vigorously complained that it is definitely not a sport (because the outcome is always the same) but is an art form (think of a ballet, where one of the partners weighs a ton and doesn't know what it's supposed to be doing) the skill is the matador manoeuvring the bull around the ring.

But on balance, well done bull.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 00:54 - Jul 12 with 4124 viewsLoyal

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 21:43 - Jul 11 by phact0rri

The whole thing is a massive mess. And in spanish custom, they not only kill the bull in question, they will also kill the bull's mother for "revenge". Its full on mental.

One has to question the matador's ability too. I mean they shave down a bull's horns, severe the tendons in its neck so he can't move his head up, and even rub Vaseline into the his eyes so he can't see. All of this and keep him in a dark barn for three days so he his disoriented when he enters the ring. Its complete madness and shouldn't be something happening in this day and age.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2016 21:44]

I'm not sure how many towns or whatever they are called now have bullfighting but surely it isn't widespread.

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 04:20 - Jul 12 with 4109 viewsphact0rri

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 00:54 - Jul 12 by Loyal

I'm not sure how many towns or whatever they are called now have bullfighting but surely it isn't widespread.

well its just in spain, but most of the major cities seem to have a festival of some kind.

http://gospain.about.com/od/bullfightinginspain/qt/bullfightfests.htm

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 07:43 - Jul 12 with 4086 viewsDr_Winston

Bull 1 - 0 Bullfighter on 17:11 - Jul 11 by Lord_Bony

The slaughter of the mother bull sparks anger in Spain.

graphic video

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/victor-barrio-matador-gored-bullf

Wouldn't the mother bull technically just be a cow?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024