Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? 23:00 - Jul 10 with 6037 viewsLoyal

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:05 - Jul 10 with 4295 viewssnork44

As long as we have two quality forwards ahead of him. He would be a decent back up, but not the main striker.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:10 - Jul 10 with 4257 viewshobo

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:05 - Jul 10 by snork44

As long as we have two quality forwards ahead of him. He would be a decent back up, but not the main striker.

This. 3rd choice, yes
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:11 - Jul 10 with 4247 viewsdobjack2

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:05 - Jul 10 by snork44

Don't argue with that.
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:13 - Jul 10 with 4226 viewsbuilthjack

goal of the tournament so they say

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:13 - Jul 10 with 4224 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

No thanks

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:15 - Jul 10 with 4204 viewsbuilthjack

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:10 - Jul 10 by hobo

This. 3rd choice, yes

hes better than anything we have at the moment, so we need to sign 2 quality strikers in the next fortnight

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:17 - Jul 10 with 4185 viewsdobjack2

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:13 - Jul 10 by builthjack

goal of the tournament so they say

Last goal and tournament winning goal so they may be right.
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:34 - Jul 10 with 4101 viewsLord_Bony

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:13 - Jul 10 by oh_tommy_tommy

No thanks

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:44 - Jul 10 with 4059 viewsraynor94

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:34 - Jul 10 by Lord_Bony

What's confusing, I'm with Tommy he's not good enough, Championship is his level in my opinion

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:46 - Jul 10 with 4051 viewsItchySphincter

What the f*ck is wrong with people? Never in million years.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:50 - Jul 10 with 4041 viewsmorningstar

We should go 4-4 Fvckin 2 with Hal-Kanu and Eder up front!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:55 - Jul 10 with 4027 viewshobo

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:15 - Jul 10 by builthjack

hes better than anything we have at the moment, so we need to sign 2 quality strikers in the next fortnight

Gomis hasn't left yet, so that's not true. Also Ayew would do a better job up front than HRK
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 00:02 - Jul 11 with 4010 viewssnork44

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:55 - Jul 10 by hobo

Gomis hasn't left yet, so that's not true. Also Ayew would do a better job up front than HRK

I forgot about Ayew. If we got Pelle and Tello that would put us as a top ten side! Let's hope the Americans show the ambition to get them or players of that ilk, if they don't then their corporate safety attitude will come through and we'll be signing lower league dross.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 00:23 - Jul 11 with 3952 viewsChrisSCFC

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 23:15 - Jul 10 by builthjack

He's not better than Ayew.
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 00:48 - Jul 11 with 3922 viewsLord_Bony

Yeah he just scored 2 goals for Wales in the Euro finals,one of which was voted goal of the tournament.

But nevertheless...not good enough and hes got no potential or much of a future?

Don t make me laugh,the big boys will be queuing up for him soon.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 01:08 - Jul 11 with 3902 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Awhile back I liked the idea OK, but HRK likely became overpriced for his value suddenly after Belgium. Not worth any kind of bidding war for someone Reading doesn't even want, especially if it takes a good chuck out of the budget for a proper 1st choice striker.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 05:00 - Jul 11 with 3824 viewsThursday

My vote took the poll to 50-50. Now I feel better for not being able to vote in the EU referendum.
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 07:20 - Jul 11 with 3715 viewsItchySphincter

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 00:48 - Jul 11 by Lord_Bony

Yeah he just scored 2 goals for Wales in the Euro finals,one of which was voted goal of the tournament.

But nevertheless...not good enough and hes got no potential or much of a future?

Don't be daft Bonehead.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 08:39 - Jul 11 with 3607 viewsJack1

God no! One brilliant turn and shot doesn't all of a sudden make a quality player. Granted, he works hard but so did Danny Graham... and Danny wasn't that bad a finisher.
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 08:41 - Jul 11 with 3601 viewsnierika

FFS would people stop overreacting on Euro goals
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 08:46 - Jul 11 with 3594 viewsPegojack

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 01:08 - Jul 11 by Tummer_from_Texas

Awhile back I liked the idea OK, but HRK likely became overpriced for his value suddenly after Belgium. Not worth any kind of bidding war for someone Reading doesn't even want, especially if it takes a good chuck out of the budget for a proper 1st choice striker.

What you on abaart, san? He's a free agent, isn't he?
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 08:56 - Jul 11 with 3570 viewsraynor94

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 00:48 - Jul 11 by Lord_Bony

Aye and he scored 24 goals in 198 appearances for Reading in a nine year period

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 08:59 - Jul 11 with 3562 viewsWarwickHunt

This is all a bit harsh - I have no objection to him wearing a Swans shirt.

Everyone has the right to look like a gullible, badly dressed tw@t and I'm sure he can afford the £50.
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 09:14 - Jul 11 with 3531 viewsjack247

No. Not unless he is here in an emergency striker/winger capacity instead of Emnes. If we end up with him as first choice, we will have failed the transfer window.
Do you want Robson Kanu in a swans shirt next season ? on 09:28 - Jul 11 with 3490 viewstaffpunk

I wouldn't even want him at Cardiff, he's a very average Championship player, no better than what we've currently got. I wouldn't have thought he's got anything to offer yourselves.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024